Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The fitter the OH then more likely that the bloke enjoys punting ?  (Read 1123 times)

Offline webpunter

Rather than the stereo-type of single blokes being the main ones using hookers, then i've seen things being the other way round
I have a few real life mates who enjoy punting & generally they have fit OH's.  And on business events / evenings out then strangely enough the conversation lines end up on this topic.  Same scenario with regards to the OH's.  Maybe its just that i am surrounded by reprobates who have the morals of an alley cat [which makes me think of our venerable member Ali Katt  :D]
I've been discussing whatever with a geezer and his phone rings.  Sign to be made like to cease the convo as its his OH ringing.  The pic of some fit bird pops up.  After the call has finished I've mentioned she looks fit & a couple have replied with something like "how much for an hour ?"
And the more successful type blokes [with seemingly fit OH's] seem to be at it / spending bucket loads when the opportunity presents itself
What do you lot reck ?

Hawkwind71

I don't really reckon anything. There are guys getting huge city bonuses and the money was just burning a hole in their pockets. Other guys scrounged together a few quid a week to get a quick 80 quid punt. Guys who have no sex with OH. Guys who are just naturally multipartner types.

Literally all sorts, almost as many reasons as punters.....

Offline nike

I agree. It's about not satisfied with one fit lady but having sex with a multitude of hot tottie. :thumbsup:

Offline nike

I don't really reckon anything. There are guys getting huge city bonuses and the money was just burning a hole in their pockets. Other guys scrounged together a few quid a week to get a quick 80 quid punt. Guys who have no sex with OH. Guys who are just naturally multipartner types.

Literally all sorts, almost as many reasons as punters.....

Quite right. It takes allsorts to make up the world.

Hawkwind71

LL

I have a theory that many punters are alpha males and the rest of them aspire to be one (I'm in the latter category :D)
Alpha males are attractive to women, hence the reason why these guys have fit girlfriends (plenty of women for them to choose from).
But just like the alpha male lions of the pack, they cannot commit to just one partner.

Offline Malvolio

It's a lot easier to punt when you're single, so I'd disagree with the OP.  I would say that the fitness or lack of in any woman doesn't give you an indication of her sex drive or what she's like in bed.

Sureshot

My wifes a minger and i love punting.  Throws that theory out :lol: