Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just got a KO  (Read 2373 times)

Offline glasgow_m78

Not a regular user of WGs, So pick the girl im interested in very carefully. Looks, location and stuff, Wont mention any names, So email her a couple of times and she wont see me due to me not having any A/W feedback, Damn.... 

I now need to pump 5 others to get the require 5 positive feedback! LOL

Her loss!
Banned reason: Total pisstaker with no intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Rangerslad

I'm sure plenty others will take your cash. I had the same sort of situation with Kendra. I called her and she answered then immediately hung up when I began to talk. She then sent a txt saying I was to young. Replied telling her i was 32 and age said ok call back. By that time something had come up so I told her some other time then she replied with some shit about she's had a lucky escape and dodged a bullet. Absolute paranoid nutcase  :lol: Anyway I said no problem have a nice night and she even txt back to say that's not the reply I expected  :unknown: Spent my cash elsewhere n will never try and book her again  :lol:

Offline nike

I'm sure plenty others will take your cash. I had the same sort of situation with Kendra. I called her and she answered then immediately hung up when I began to talk. She then sent a txt saying I was to young. Replied telling her i was 32 and age said ok call back. By that time something had come up so I told her some other time then she replied with some shit about she's had a lucky escape and dodged a bullet. Absolute paranoid nutcase  :lol: Anyway I said no problem have a nice night and she even txt back to say that's not the reply I expected  :unknown: Spent my cash elsewhere n will never try and book her again  :lol:

Been there, it was lillywhite, emailed her and got no reply whatsoever. I read later that she only sees guys who have Aw feedback. I've chosen not to leave Aw feedback because it's worthless, preffering Ukp to Aw.

chico1000

Not a regular user of WGs, So pick the girl im interested in very carefully. Looks, location and stuff, Wont mention any names, So email her a couple of times and she wont see me due to me not having any A/W feedback, Damn.... 

Her loss!
Have you got zero feedback?  To be fair I have heard some stories, recently of right nutcase/dangerous punters out there.  Good working girls have ever right to take their security seriously. I am sure will find others that will see you though.

Hawkwind71

:hi:
Been there, it was lillywhite, emailed her and got no reply whatsoever. I read later that she only sees guys who have Aw feedback. I've chosen not to leave Aw feedback because it's worthless, preffering Ukp to Aw.

Agh Nike buddy, I totally support your position.

But there is some seriously hot tottie that look for 5 + feedback to accept a booking.

Steal youself for five fluffs and gain access. Promise I won't tell.  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Hi Nike, it's not about you leaving feedback it's about having feedback from other girls. I personally think one feedback is enough if it's a girl I trust.
It was on my blog why I had to do this but I took it down, perhaps time to put it back up to clarify?

Rangerslad

I've got feedback but very rarely use the aw booking system I just call them its much easier

Offline nike

Hi Nike, it's not about you leaving feedback it's about having feedback from other girls. I personally think one feedback is enough if it's a girl I trust.
It was on my blog why I had to do this but I took it down, perhaps time to put it back up to clarify?
Thanks for ur reply.

Hawkwind71

I've got feedback but very rarely use the aw booking system I just call them its much easier

but I repeat, for the sake of a couple of feedbacks you are missing some lovely totty.

Respect for your choice though  :hi:

chico1000

but I repeat, for the sake of a couple of feedbacks you are missing some lovely totty.

Respect for your choice though  :hi:

Totally agree what's the problem in getting some good feedback and then you have clean licence to party with some hot totty.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

I find the idea of having to pork 5 munters just to get to the good stuff as offensive as it is absurd.

Can you imagine that bowlarks in any other industry?

"need a shelf putting up mate, can ye gie me a quote?"
"sorry bud, you'll need 5 feedbacks from other joiners before I'll pit yer shelf up? You could be a MURDERER!"
"so I need work done by 5 numpties who might break ma tv and drill ma water pipes?"
"Fuck you, you're weird! I've dodged a bullet not taking your custom! AND DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR STALKING"
"Alrightythen"

Hawkwind71

Punting is not 'any other industry'. You are right it is bollocks, but there is totty that I have seen that I would never have seen without the required 5 to 10 feedbacks. And sadly the wgs make the rules, we simply make the choice.

My choice is to play along with fluffy feedback to get access to what I want.  Simples :thumbsup:

I find the idea of having to pork 5 munters just to get to the good stuff as offensive as it is absurd.

Can you imagine that bowlarks in any other industry?

chico1000

Its their rules and there is a lot of dangerous fuckers out there.  I think if you have zero feedback and somehow your emails/calls don't appeal its an easy way to say fuck off and comeback when I can judge whether your psychopath or not.  As for one feedback everybody is on good behavior on their first day at school.  There is of course a punter viewpoint to this girls with a few rules in this regard are likely to not see rif raf be discerning, be less jaded and offer a better service in a safer location. But as the man above said you don't need to go back and try again. 

RandyF

Yeah that'd be diamond if  you could clarify things on your blog when you have a sec Lily babes  :rose:

I have two feedback, one from  Alexiana_Dragomir  'cum bak soon bbaby x' and 'Another fantastic hour with a very open minded naughty gent. I'll bake you an even bigger chocolate gateau next time' from Frenchgirl Magalie.

I'm I good to go, as is?

Offline Technicolour_trilby

And sadly the wgs make the rules

I believe that attitude is exactly why so many prossies get away with crap like bait&switch, claiming a service then not providing, charging for 'extras' etc. etc.

Nothing against you personally mate, but punting is always going to be slightly less fun than it should be as long as we (the paying customer!) allow ourselves to be dictated to.

Anyway, each to their own, no offence intended.

RandyF

. And sadly the wgs make the rules, we simply make the choice.

Sadly for you they 'make the rules'.  It's a mutual (or it should be) transaction.  Of course there entitled to fuck whomever they choose, and provide only services they wish.  Those aren't rules, those are services offered which we can choose to partake in or not.

Soon as your subservient to these kinds of people they walk all over you.  There doing it repeatedly right now, and every single day of the week, every hour of the day, as this forums review sections prove.

Offline pilgrim

Her loss!

This forum is all about sharing information for the good and benefit of all.  So you can see why people, punters and WGs are cautious about posters who troll the site trying to find a WGs location by asking various location based questions.  You want a quality punt, as we all do but you want it within 15 mins of your doorstep.

As Admin has recently mentioned its not just punters who send threatening txts to WGs.  There are some bitter and twisted WGs who have nothing better to do than use another phone (not the dusty one which hasnt rung since the last TV researcher called) and call trying to out a WG who is keeping a low profile and getting on with her life.  They also come on here and through in a few duff reviews on the Glasgow stalwarts who have plenty written about them.

So if you are a genuine punter take the advice and get some positive feedback from those on AW who are prepared to see you then go and see the more security conscious WGs if you so desire.

Hawkwind71

I believe that attitude is exactly why so many prossies get away with crap like bait&switch, claiming a service then not providing, charging for 'extras' etc. etc.

Nothing against you personally mate, but punting is always going to be slightly less fun than it should be as long as we (the paying customer!) allow ourselves to be dictated to.

Anyway, each to their own, no offence intended.

non taken, differences are what its all about.  :hi:

Hawkwind71

Sadly for you they 'make the rules'.  It's a mutual (or it should be) transaction.  Of course there entitled to fuck whomever they choose, and provide only services they wish.  Those aren't rules, those are services offered which we can choose to partake in or not.

Soon as your subservient to these kinds of people they walk all over you.  There doing it repeatedly right now, and every single day of the week, every hour of the day, as this forums review sections prove.

I dont disagree with any of this. And in principle you should not need feedback. But it's not like 5 fluffy reviews is asking for the fucking moon. I had 5 before I even joined UKP. Since then I have been less bothered. But I have access to some serious totty as a result.

Just saying........... :P

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I dont disagree with any of this. And in principle you should not need feedback. But it's not like 5 fluffy reviews is asking for the fucking moon. I had 5 before I even joined UKP. Since then I have been less bothered. But I have access to some serious totty as a result.

Just saying........... :P
Same here.

And some girls actually read the feedback too, not just count the number. I've had a few WGs comment on the content of my feedback ( positively I might add  ;) )

Rangerslad

I have a few positive feedbacks on aw but they are just as useless as the positive feedbacks the likes of orla or that French nutter has. If 5 people give me positive feedback does that mean I'm not a psychopath?

Im an impulse punter. If I want to see a wg then it has to be asap. The urge might escape me if I book a day in advance or something else might come up. So personally I only use aw to get phone numbers and call to see if anyone is available within a couple of hours. If their not I phone someone else. If they ask me to do it through aw then I need to know they'll accept my booking then and there and I'm not hanging about all day for an email.
I've not asked anyone for feedback in a while only asked a few grls to do it after that nut orla, English and busty or whatever her name is now left me bad feedback after I left her some

Hawkwind71

I have a few positive feedbacks on aw but they are just as useless as the positive feedbacks the likes of orla or that French nutter has. If 5 people give me positive feedback does that mean I'm not a psychopath?

Im an impulse punter. If I want to see a wg then it has to be asap. The urge might escape me if I book a day in advance or something else might come up. So personally I only use aw to get phone numbers and call to see if anyone is available within a couple of hours. If their not I phone someone else. If they ask me to do it through aw then I need to know they'll accept my booking then and there and I'm not hanging about all day for an email.
I've not asked anyone for feedback in a while only asked a few grls to do it after that nut orla, English and busty or whatever her name is now left me bad feedback after I left her some

I think we are at a point where to each his own. My experience has been completely the opposite. My fb has brought me some excellent punts. So its down to the individual. Whatever works I suppose.