Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: alexia senzual (b&s - was meant to see Anna Weiss)  (Read 1232 times)

1 review(s) for Sexxy Denise 69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have put this as a neutral because though the punt with the switch girl was amazing it was a B&S non the less. Otherwise it would have been a Gold Standard positive

When I got to the flat and she came to let me in I could tell instantly she was not Anna but her personality was so friendly it made me forget about this straight away and I decided to go ahead with the punt

Duration: 30 mins

Location: Nice flat in canary wharf where she works with other girls

Looks: Not stunning but attractive. She is late 20's early 30s. Has a great pair of tits(enhanced) and has a nice plump ass

Her attitude is great. She is a lot of fun and I found myself laughing and smiling a lot throughout the punt. This was the first punt where I left thinking that was actually 'Fun' as oppose to what a great shag. That being it said it was probably one of the best shags of my life.

She is very energetic and likes it hard

Service:

No Kissing (but she gave me some pecks)
OW X 3
Doggy x2
Missionary x 2
Reverse Cowgirl
Cowgirl

I was not rushed and she did not show any signs of clock watching or wanting to get rid of me. I popped in the last 2 mins of my half hour

[Changed from Neutral to Positive by admin at request of poster]

Offline collector

I missed this review. You are shagging and TOFTTing all the romanians and non romanians in London. Cheers again.
Wish I had the same money as you have to spend in punts  :blush:

punther

I missed this review. You are shagging and TOFTTing all the romanians and non romanians in London. Cheers again.
Wish I had the same money as you have to spend in punts  :blush:

haha its been a busy few months but i have now hit my punting budget for the year so taking a breather

Most of the reviews you'll see coming from me will be catch ups from the past couple of months

ramrodronnie

I, like OPs hate being B&Sed punther. But I'm pleased that you had a Brilliant shag mate. I know how it feels when you get an enthusiastic up for it, energetic WG. They bang like a shithouse door mate. But as sexy as some of these B&S are. I've made my mind up. If I get another? I Walk.  :cool:

Offline MintRoyale

Perhaps do a review of Anna and make it negative and change this review to a positive so they're both separate?

When someone does a search for Anna using her id this review won't show that she has a negative review

punther

Perhaps do a review of Anna and make it negative and change this review to a positive so they're both separate?

When someone does a search for Anna using her id this review won't show that she has a negative review

how do you change reviews? no idea how to do

Offline collector

how do you change reviews? no idea how to do
Ask Admin to change this in a positive and then you can write a new negative review for Anna Weiss.

Offline MintRoyale

Ask Admin to change this in a positive and then you can write a new negative review for Anna Weiss.

Yeah that's what I'd do.

Forgot to mention earlier that I clocked Alexia's profile a while ago as having some amazing tits but left her low on my hl. Shame about the kissing, but at least the rest of her is alright!

punther

Admin has changed to positive :thumbsup:

Offline collector

Admin has changed to positive :thumbsup:
Great. Now it's time to write the negative. If I am not wrong Anna B&Sed you twice, with Alexia and Vanessa, both positive.
In the new negative it can be useful for other punters, put the link of the reviews of the WGs that you've been offered.