Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzie Dundee BEWARE BAREBACK  (Read 4672 times)

9 review(s) for SuzieDundee (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hugh jarse

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Arrived and was part way into punt when I was informed she'd run out of condoms. But not to worry bareback was fine, she implied this was a regular thing especially with her regulars.
Needless to say I declined, had a wash in the cold bathroom and escaped.

So beware and avoid if you've any sense.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Very cheap rates too so more cockends than weekends as they say.  :scare:

RandyF

Oh that classy profile again.  :lol:  :D  Those other blokes said she was a Dundee superstar tae.

bensonhedges20

Yet still she cant afford the internet bill.

Paying line rental must be a bitch

Shagger69

No photos private or public would set alarm bells ringing for me

Offline Jock-Scot

Oh tae fuck! I was thinking about giving her another visit, but any mention of bareback and the door will hit my arse on the way out. She's off my hot-list.

englishbob

It gets worse....as a last resort (i.e. it was her or Kitty) I booked her again last week but an unfortunate encounter with a do-gooder resident on her street stopped the meet before it began. Better than a knock at the door mid-meet I suppose. I'm done with this game now.

TheHillSweep

Sorry to hear that. Saw her six months back and she seemed very upset about her dad. Is she ok?

RandyF

Where are those dopey fuckers, that claimed this ridiculous profile belonged to a Dundee superstar?

Offline Reiver

It gets worse....as a last resort (i.e. it was her or Kitty) I booked her again last week but an unfortunate encounter with a do-gooder resident on her street stopped the meet before it began. Better than a knock at the door mid-meet I suppose. I'm done with this game now.

Anymore info on the meet with the neighbour.