Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punt in gloucester/cheltenham  (Read 919 times)

Offline LoveTheFun21

Hello all!

I'm thinking about doing my first punt in glos/chelt. Looking for a reasonable price but nothing too expensive. Can anyone push my in the direction of any girls?
Thanks in advance

Just Some Bloke

Lz-129

Hello all!

I'm thinking about doing my first punt in glos/chelt. Looking for a reasonable price but nothing too expensive. Can anyone push my in the direction of any girls?
Thanks in advance

Need a few more clues! Age, size, services required!

How about fuckmythroat69
She sounds promising

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

I appreciate you are new to UKP, so I'll steer you round this site and go easy.

Before asking for recommendations, please do some research on here. People have taken time to do reviews.

Start off by looking at reviews if you are searching for a general recommendation.

2nd one down in South West board - BINGO. Girl mentioned above with her name AND location ie Cheltenham included in the subject field.

Also search for specific girls on Adultwork and then do research by looking for reviews/posts on her through the 7-digit number at the bottom of her profile that follows adultwork.com/... and her name, or, generally, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol etc.

Here endeth the lesson.

vw

Hello all!

Thanks in advance
Hi Harry, just need a bit more detail from you mainly what you want.