Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond bimbo from shildon  (Read 2460 times)

Offline foggy30

Hi just wondering if anyone seen her lately she on adultwork but can't do link wonder if it worth a punt.

Offline johnny34

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:30:46 pm by johnny34 »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Used to be a good punt 5 years ago, will do owo, facials and anal but she is a big big big time waster also. Will string you along even if she has no intention of seeing you incase she needs your punt. She is known for double booking, messing people around and always takes call during appointments.

Her pussy and ass is always dead hairy just goes to show her lazyness. She is very good looking mind but go at own risk.

Offline daftlad123

Totally agree she used to be good when she worked in aycliffe but i saw her about 18 months ago in darlington I found her to be crap..no eye contact no conversation. the last time i saw her she was working from an upstairs flat her last words to me before she walked out the room after wed finished was you can see youself out!

Offline sesalovdarlo

:scare:
Totally agree she used to be good when she worked in aycliffe but i saw her about 18 months ago in darlington I found her to be crap..no eye contact no conversation. the last time i saw her she was working from an upstairs flat her last words to me before she walked out the room after wed finished was you can see youself out!

If fact one of my best and one of my worst punts have been with her. The best was about 4yearsago when she was doing Incall in aycliffe. Fucked her in the ass she. She had this cute tarten schoolie out fit on was amazing. One of the worst (bout 18month ago) went to give her ass a reeming and was hairier that mine WTF. Her pussy was quite whiffy so passed on that also! very disinterested, very rushed and kept answering the fone make a booking for the exact time I was due to finish could of crossed each other on door step  :scare:

Offline foggy30

Well guys got at incall with her on Wednesday hope it's right descion with feedback I have read

themademan2

Well guys got at incall with her on Wednesday hope it's right descion with feedback I have read
dont do it mate, save your money. You need help if after reading all these reviews on here about her and fellow punters tellin you to avoid and out of all the lasses available, she's your chosen one  :crazy: :dash:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:00:06 am by themademan2 »

vw

I look forward to mocking your negative review ! Yippie cannot wait !

Offline OscarC

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline The_Don

Feed back on A/W  or UKP?

Offline foggy30

I'm starting to have second thoughts now with latest comments

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Don't take any notice of AW feedback, it's rubbish. Punters leave positives on there 'cause they're frightened that if they don't the prossie will leave them a neg.

One member here posted a neutral  after the prossie had him out after 35 mins into an hour booking, but on AW it was "spent a great hour with #####".

Reviews on here are far more accurate. Prossies on here have to be very careful if they try to refute a review, admin just bans them if they overstep the mark.

Offline foggy30

themademan2

glad you seen sense

Offline Mansell

Don't take any notice of AW feedback, it's rubbish. Punters leave positives on there 'cause they're frightened that if they don't the prossie will leave them a neg.

One member here posted a neutral  after the prossie had him out after 35 mins into an hour booking, but on AW it was "spent a great hour with #####".

Reviews on here are far more accurate. Prossies on here have to be very careful if they try to refute a review, admin just bans them if they overstep the mark.

Spot on Davie, not forgetting all the false AW accounts she might have created to get her feedback up. We've seen that many times.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Spot on Davie, not forgetting all the false AW accounts she might have created to get her feedback up. We've seen that many times.

Some prozies don't have a single brain cell. One lass Amber I think she was going by big boobed girl in boro left 4 feedback from 4 fake accounts and left one in return from her profile, but if you looked at the times, punter left feedback at 15:06 and she left in return at 15:07 and so on lol