Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: S T A C E Y  (Read 976 times)

2 review(s) for S T A C E Y (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cheltonian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Being a bit of a fisting guy I just had to book this girl. Booked her for an hour and she called 30 mins before with her room number at a local hotel. Though her photos and private gallery do not show her face I was not disappointed as she was quite pretty. Answered the door in a great outfit looking great 10/10!  :D

Sorted out the paperwork, quick shower and then we talked about her likes list, everything is included. She does not do CIM. She is very chatty and instantly puts you at ease, quite a clever clued up girl who knows what she wants in life and goes and gets it.

First it was plenty of oral, then 69, then a go at fisting, for a very slim girl she really is accomodating and eager and got very wet very quickly. then it was more 69 and the view of her pussy all puffed up from the fisting was a bloody erotic sight that really got me rock hard.  :diablo:

It was then on with the rubber and we started with anal with her sat on to bouncing up and down, bloody amazing, this girl loves it!!

Did not take long and I shot my load, then it was another shower and off I went with a big smile.  :wacko:

She was only in Cheltenham for two nights as she tours alot visiting Gatwick, Norwich, Oxford and Warwick but visits regularly.

Great session and will definately see again.

Offline Roth

Nice.  :drinks:  Wish she'd come to Bristol.  :unknown:

vw

Fucking lucky bastard was going to book a fisting outcall the other night, was to drunk to find the punting phone.

Offline Cheltonian

Fucking lucky bastard was going to book a fisting outcall the other night, was to drunk to find the punting phone.

she will be back VW, game girl her  :drinks: