Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JENNIE OF PASSIONATE ENCOUNTERS  (Read 2119 times)

Offline jasonbourne

External Link/Members Only

I've reviewed this lady before but as she is rarely mentioned here, and I've seen her several times since, thought I'd review again. She's better-looking than the pictures on the website- in fact the 'main' backdrop gives a reasonable artists impression of what she looks like IMO- fantastic body, tall and long-limbed, very striking face,  and extremely skilled and sensual. There is always a slight reserve to her manner, although she's friendly and obliging. For me she's always a failsafe, I honestly don't know of a better experience in London.
Recommended, obviously

Offline anyfucker

thanks Jason, long time since i have been there but i see prices are still the same £140 for an hour.

Offline jasonbourne

agreed, not cheap. but having dabbled with a few AW types who have B&S'd/ delivered a totally robotic experience, I've come to appreciate a guaranteed good service with a great-looking girl in a clean and well-run place.

Offline brushhand811

I saw Jennie at Tia's Place in Watford in 2005, she was 26 then! Have seen her recently at one 2 one and she looks equally as good now!

Offline anyfucker

agreed, not cheap. but having dabbled with a few AW types who have B&S'd/ delivered a totally robotic experience, I've come to appreciate a guaranteed good service with a great-looking girl in a clean and well-run place.
Yes, i wasn't suggesting anything about her pricing which i think is the same for all the girls there.
IMHO it's up to  punters to decide how much they can afford or want to spend.
I haven't managed a £100 punt this month so am failing in tontober on that score - but have had some good punts.

Offline brushhand811

£130 at One 2 One although not on the rota at present

vt

£130 at One 2 One although not on the rota at present

+£20 for CIM when I saw her a few years back. Very laid back, focuses on client's pleasure, so doesn't seem to want to take any of her own. I prefer a more naturally responsive girl these days.

vt

BTW, there's a lot of incorrect information on that PE profile...she definitely ain't Danish...most probably Czech or Polish...and most of those pics are many years old...no way she's 28, she must be at least 36yo by now.

Offline Jerboa

BTW, there's a lot of incorrect information on that PE profile...she definitely ain't Danish...most probably Czech or Polish...and most of those pics are many years old...no way she's 28, she must be at least 36yo by now.

Yes she's been around for donkeys, thought she'd of retired by now, when she started working in UK I think being Danish sounded better than being Czech or a Pole, but whatever country she was born in, she is classically beautiful, and provides a decent service.

Offline jasonbourne

yup early to mid 30s but her body easily surpasses the 20somethings out there. if like me you're into the classic cindy crawford/daisy lowe type- striking face, tall, slim, long legs, great natural boobs- she's the closest you'll find (if anyone knows other examples of this genus, please let me know!)