Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 70% of Prostitutes  (Read 5470 times)

Offline latecomer

How about 70% of prostitutes have come from minimum wage jobs!

No, 70% are Romanians.

jimbobwood

No, 70% are Romanians.

That's Right, 70% of prostitutes are shit. 20% are good - very good and 10% are excellent.

Offline LoneWolf2020

cameron should be more worried about the paedophiles within the tory party.

jcdmj12

I believe he's fucked some right pigs. Though I doubt he personally paid for them.
 :hi:

I see @LondonLucyXXX has a photo of a likely-looking client in her free gallery:

Hidden Image/Members Only  :lol:

Offline Marathon69man

To lighten the mood a little how much for an hour with "call me Dave"s mrs the ridiculously media labelled SamCam

Personally she don't do it for me but just curious

Offline Boundless

To lighten the mood a little how much for an hour with "call me Dave"s mrs the ridiculously media labelled SamCam

Personally she don't do it for me but just curious
Oooh yes, I'd run to 180, but would have to have DFK,OWO and CIM included of course.  :P

Offline Turtle1

More like 70% of prostitutes are from Romania

Offline mh

Oooh yes, I'd run to 180, but would have to have DFK,OWO and CIM included of course.  :P

She poses in swimwear for the cameras but I've not seen anything from her to demonstrate she'd provide any sexual services whatsoever. Wooden is perhaps the single word to describe her.

essexboy1

Depends is the answer.

Im in a job that allows me to see the backgrounds of the girls from birth to when ever, street girls are the most likely to have come from care homes non street workers rarely most are depressed and hate (in the end) Johns  :manhater:

vw

Im in a job that allows me to see the backgrounds of the girls from birth to when ever, street girls are the most likely to have come from care homes non street workers rarely most are depressed and hate (in the end) Johns  :manhater:
Sounds like you abuse your job to research your punting !

Grumbleguts

Wonder how many times Samantha has brushed her teeth since "Piggygate" story broke :wacko: :diablo: :kissgirl:

vw

Wonder how many times Samantha has brushed her teeth since "Piggygate" story broke :wacko: :diablo: :kissgirl:
Do you think they will sing this a Cameron's at Christmas ?

External Link/Members Only

Grumbleguts

Facts and figures, wonder just how many Tory MP's have never used the services of a prostitute. Talking very low pass rate. Boy David has elephant skin, standing doing a speech, knowing everyone is more interested in piggyfuck story. A true cunt in the Archer scale of cuntworthyness :diablo: :diablo: :bomb:

Offline Boundless

Depends is the answer.

Can't imagine your organisation would be very impressed if they knew you punted.

vw

Can't imagine your organisation would be very impressed if they knew you punted.
Housing Association in Essex Wouldn't be to impressed with clients being discussed on a punter forum !

Another bellend with no discretion arrives !

Well funny thing is they are worried that I see them !!! I work for a Housing ass with access to Echins (Mis spelt) it basically tracks people allowing you to ID someone with photo and links to others that knew them. Miss X meet Miss Y when she was in prison between 1999 - 2001, she then bought a car from her Re numb etc etc.

One girl (never met me but a tenant) I called at her house and gave her loads of info, for what ever reason coppers were interested in her movements, obviously she was very interested and very grateful. All info given freely.

Weird thing is she starts bumping into me with clients or generally shopping, she was so embarrassed ! Any way she claims to be 23 but has a son who is 17.... Go figure !

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Housing Association in Essex Wouldn't be to impressed with clients being discussed on a punter forum !

:thumbsdown:

Offline bunny84

Cameron should go and take a walk round amsterdam ,prague and hamburg  . The hookers ain't unhappy they are happy to be making money . Most are ee.  It's probably like earning 10k a week to them.

I don't like my job that much but I still have to do it

Offline Boundless

Where did you see the comment at 2.19pm from him or has it been deleted by admin?
I hadn't realised that he had that indiscreet, as you say bellend.
If he had access to that sort of info I don't know where to start saying whats wrong with putting it on here!!!

vw

Where did you see the comment at 2.19pm from him or has it been deleted by admin?
I hadn't realised that he had that indiscreet, as you say bellend.
If he had access to that sort of info I don't know where to start saying whats wrong with putting it on here!!!

Here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70204.msg907592#msg907592