Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley Lee and Lucie Bee  (Read 2926 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
52 review(s) for Riley-Lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jo mob

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Had a fantastic duo with this pair of very sexy ladies yesterday at their place in mansfield. All Communications fast so the meet was set up really quick and easy. Found their place and no problem with parking.
Was greeted at the door by both of them wearing sexy gear, to be honest I didn't know where to look first, they are a fine sight to behold. They made me feel very comfortable and are genuinely nice smily and happy.
IMO they are both very good looking  so the pics of their profiles are genuine.
We basically fucked and sucked each other for the rest of the meet, the interaction between Riley and lucie was amazing and was genuine, watching Riley licking out lucie is etched in my brain! loads of dfk as well which I love.
Would i return, oh yes I can't wait get hold of them both again.

Offline monkeybucket

Both smoking hot! I've had the pleasure of both of them 3sum and individually.
Nice girls too which is nice i'm gonna have to book them now.

Diehard

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Had a fantastic duo with this pair of very sexy ladies yesterday at their place in mansfield. All Communications fast so the meet was set up really quick and easy. Found their place and no problem with parking.
Was greeted at the door by both of them wearing sexy gear, to be honest I didn't know where to look first, they are a fine sight to behold. They made me feel very comfortable and are genuinely nice smily and happy.
IMO they are both very good looking  so the pics of their profiles are genuine.
We basically fucked and sucked each other for the rest of the meet, the interaction between Riley and lucie was amazing and was genuine, watching Riley licking out lucie is etched in my brain! loads of dfk as well which I love.
Would i return, oh yes I can't wait get hold of them both again.

What is their kissing like both with you and each other?

Offline Jo mob

Their kissing with me and each other was full on dfk, no holding back, having another session tomorrow

Offline Jo mob

Had round 2 with Lucie and Riley yesterday, asked for a bit of role play which they were bang on for. Had a great time again, Lucie got the whipped cream out at one point which just increased all the full on licking sucking n fucking which was going on between all three of us! Very horny hour of duo fun which I want again as soon as.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Had round 2 with Lucie and Riley yesterday, asked for a bit of role play which they were bang on for. Had a great time again, Lucie got the whipped cream out at one point which just increased all the full on licking sucking n fucking which was going on between all three of us! Very horny hour of duo fun which I want again as soon as.

Have you seen their latest offer. These 2 girls may bankrupt you....  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70894.0

Offline monkeybucket

£100 if for 45 mins you nearly had be scrabbling for my punting phone.

Offline redt4

£100 if for 45 mins you nearly had be scrabbling for my punting phone.

+1