Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky acton town  (Read 1755 times)

Josh66

External Link/Members Only

Price £120 for one hour

Good coms. Easy to book unlike other wgs

She is facially very attractive

As a go in i look to the right and see a blonde guy looking out the bathroom door!

Was a bit worried for a moment and eventually end up in her room

Get there hand over the paperwork then we do dfk, she goes down on me and we fuck mish, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl

Which then follows we cumming in her mouth

Then we talk for a bit. She tells me he has a degree, she done things like vip events and how she wants to go into the field of plastic surgery but right now she prefers to do this as she 'can make a lot of money'. Being born with a pussy is a licence to print money

Then we try round 2 my big guy couldn't get hard despite her blowing me a lot. It take quiet a while and eventually i get hard and i fuck her for a few minutes then she surprises me all of a sudden and says time is up.

I told her that she should have given me a warning on how long we had. Ask her to try to let me cum but she says 'no i have another client'.

So then got showered and left

Negatives

1. Guy in the shower
2. Her pussy was giving of like a fishy smell when fucking her. I really hate that smell
3. Her stomach area is not toned like someone like stacy saran and she has some fat there.
4. Wasn't allowed to cum again

Offline od13218

Your call mate but, why positive...? Sounds like a neutral at best!!
Doug

bigone

Hows this a positive? Guy/pimp in room smelly  pussey come only once  :thumbsdown:

ChrisQ

if that gets a positive grade then you're a more easily satisfied chap than I  ;)

Josh66

it was a mistake. is there a way to change the review?

Big Cat

Doesn't sound too good! Personally I'm a fan of Vicky's, easy-going and sexy all over IMO. Pretty annoyed she's moved all the way to Acton.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Yes, apart from all the warning signs already highlighted, it seems - from her comments to you - that she's a bit too businesslike, more so than earlier reviews when she was no doubt fresh (in all senses of the word) and enthusiastic.

Dick4snowqueens

it was a mistake. is there a way to change the review?

Contact the admin

Offline Tony_Red

Hmmmm...FFS.  Was going to see her very soon. 3 glowing reviews and now: some bloke in the bathroom and a smelly snatch.