Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RO on Wg  (Read 3455 times)

Mickeyoates

Is it safe to do RO on a working girl

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Yes - make sure you have a really good inspection first, move her flaps about and open her hole...then take a good sniff and blow hard on it. Should be safe then.

Or ask at your local GUM clinic  :coolgirl:

(sorry, it's been a loooong stressful day. Just a bit of banter)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 11:28:54 pm by CatBBW »

Offline myothernameis

Do the finger test, finger test even works for rimming

a quick swipe of your fingers will reveal if she fresh or yuck

Number of times I have this, before going down

Offline Cuntminion

Absolutely not

You loose all your senses and forget to look both ways, next thing you know you've been hit by a bus

Offline Badvicar

Safe in terms of your parents/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband finding out? or does the nasty snap dragon bite you?

Offline nigel4498

Nothings safe in this life.
Live dangerously and go for it.  :wacko:

Offline Badvicar

I like to be more profound, but lolz
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:14:16 am by Badvicar »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Yep, this will deffo alert you to any STIs she might have and if it's 'safe' to do RO on her.  :crazy:

Offline Roth

Yep, this will deffo alert you to any STIs she might have and if it's 'safe' to do RO on her.  :crazy:

Agree.   :thumbsup: Works every time!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

vw

If you take a massive mouthful of popping candy then go down it keeps things safe. 

Note use sugar free you don't want to encourage yeast infections for the next punter to taste !

Offline Roth

If you take a massive mouthful of popping candy then go down it keeps things safe. 

Note use sugar free you don't want to encourage yeast infections for the next punter to taste !

Mid you beats the taste of lube and latex from the last punter!  :vomit: :wackogirl: :scare:

Online hendrix

No its not.

I've fallen over and hurt myself many times while doing this.

downwiththesickness

I have only just started punting, but I have done it on every girl I have been with.

Offline anyfucker

Thanks Cat for letting me know.
Yeah, it's surprising that GUM clinics go to all that trouble when a quick finger & sniff will tell you all you need to know  :lol:

willbred

Yes, I started doing it in 1987 at the height of the AIDS crisis...I'm still here, and still loving it

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
You can get litmus paper from eBay, I usually swipe a strip downstairs on the WG

If it turns green it's fine but if it's red she might be on her period

vw

If it turns green it's fine but if it's red she might be on her period
Usually much more responsive then !

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Don't remind me! :scare:  :vomit: :vomit: :scare:
Never done with a WG (Never Would), but have enjoyed the blood sports, something had to replace the fox hunting when the liberals banned it !

Offline KidCandyShop

Don't do it! it leads to bad knee's later in life :hi:

Hawkwind71

Don't do it! it leads to bad knee's later in life :hi:

nah! Stand up 69 is the only way to go. Then can bury your face into her pussy and nose rim her ass. All at the same time

Offline KidCandyShop

nah! Stand up 69 is the only way to go. Then can bury your face into her pussy and nose rim her ass. All at the same time
Sounds like a bad back to me.

Offline NIK

I have done ro on wg's hundreds of times and I'm still here - the way I feel these days just about!
Indeed on the minority of punts where this hasn't been allowed it has always been a disappointing experience.

Now instead of trolling get your tongue up there!  :P
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:32:11 am by NIK »

Offline NIK

Sounds like a bad back to me.

Don't mention bad backs. Currently have one for longer and with more pain than at any time in my life.  :thumbsdown:

Offline 385North

No its not.

I've fallen over and hurt myself many times while doing this.

Me too. And broke some furniture in the process.

Offline Happyjose

Yes - make sure you have a really good inspection first, move her flaps about and open her hole...then take a good sniff and blow hard on it. Should be safe then.

Good advice. I use the torch on my smart phone while i'm rummaging about.

I hum a Barry White number while I'm doing it to keep the mood - I'm not a fucking amateur

Oberyn1

What the hell must the girl be thinking when guys are down there swiping and sniffing and attaching paper to their vag  :lol:

vw

What the hell must the girl be thinking when guys are down there swiping and sniffing and attaching paper to their vag  :lol:
No different to what they think when you piss in the arse.

Hawkwind71

No different to what they think when you piss in the arse.

or snort on their vagina, goes down a treat.

Offline Belgarion

It depends, if it is an hour or more punt and I have seen her before and there are no "strange odours", sure, why not. I must confess, I have done it on a few that were just too hot, I did not even know when I started

yorkshire123

And some members wonder why they get the piss taken out of them  :(

vw

And some members wonder why they get the piss taken out of them  :(
do people really wonder ?

yorkshire123

do people really wonder ?

I don't know?
If you read some of their responses then it does seem so, admittedly they get banned quite quickly but I'm convinced that some are just genuinely thick people and not always trolls?

Either way it is another fine example of a stupid generalised question.

vw

Indeed, drunk in the vag
So how come you didn't know when you started ?

Offline Belgarion

Because I was drunk in the vag :wacko:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Think he means he didn't realise she was too hot 'till he started and burned his lips   :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

Just being silly lads, I would personally not recommend you go down on a WG. I have done it but it has been with regulars I have seen for ages and in one instance we went to the same GUM.

Also did it once in a hot tub for an outcall to a country place I was staying in but girls in the city with conveyor belt clientele. I would say no

Offline Horizontal pleasures

:coolgirl:What I do not like is the bitter taste if they are smokers but other than that I love it and afterwards a long snog so that they can taste their own juices.

If you are good at it or take your time, and she orgasms, she is usually going to give you a good time when it is your turn. So it is enlightened self-interest to go down on her. Or have her sit upright on your face, facing forwards so you can put your hands up to her breasts and or see her face for responses.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:59:12 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Roth

If you are good at it or take your time, and she orgasms, she is usually going to give you a good time when it is your turn. So it is enlightened self-interest to go down on her. Or have her sit upright on your face, facing forwards so you can put your hands up to her breasts and or see her face for responses.

+1 :thumbsup:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I overdid it down there once and hurt my frenulum.... It didn't tear or bleed, it just got sort of sore and swollen and I lost the fine motor skills in my tongue for a day or so after.

Offline regular_guy

if it tastes like chicken keep on lickin'
if it tastes like trout get the fuck out...

swear by that rule

:hi:

broksonic

I stay well clear if she has a smelly pussy

Offline Cuntminion

:coolgirl:What I do not like is the bitter taste if they are smokers but other than that I love it and afterwards a long snog so that they can taste their own juices.

I ro on a smoker and honestly always seems fine

It's all down to hygiene is all

Got fooking neck ache from positioning myself wrong though

I love ro deal breaker for me

I was pondering the other every time I get a gold star good job vibe , of course I don't buy into it but wonder if maybe one punter in a while gets told they are awful every now and then

That would be a kick in the face, so bad at ro they won't even lie for you
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:28:46 pm by comaminion »

Offline winkywanky

No word of a lie, I went down on a WG and she tasted 'hempy'.

I asked her if she smoked dope and she said 'how did you know?' She was amused by my response that I could taste it.

So next time you ask a girl for CIM and she recoils when you let rip, you know last night's curry was to blame  :D.

Offline smiths

ALL sexual contact with another holds a risk, its up to you to decide what risks YOU are prepared to take. Unless its clear by looking and/or smelling a WGs cunt that its rotten you might not be aware she is infected, she might not be aware she is infected either at that time. I have done RO on many hundreds of WGs and not caught anything so for ME its a risk I will take when I feel like doing some RO.

Jasmine_G

:P Can tell I'm relatively new to this..
RO is *something oral I'm guessing?  :wackogirl:

Hawkwind71

ALL sexual contact with another holds a risk, its up to you to decide what risks YOU are prepared to take. Unless its clear by looking and/or smelling a WGs cunt that its rotten you might not be aware she is infected, she might not be aware she is infected either at that time. I have done RO on many hundreds of WGs and not caught anything so for ME its a risk I will take when I feel like doing some RO.
:thumbsup:

RO is my favourite passtime especially when they squeal, false or not. A dealbreaker for me.

Hawkwind71

this is definitely my experience, lick her out and the sex on me is much more enthusiastic.