Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oral Sex and HIV Risk - Informative Article  (Read 2835 times)

Online Placebo88

I am sure most of the more seasoned and health conscious members will have read this site already but felt this worth posting even if it is only news to a few more members.

I have searched the internet for info on this before but in the past always seemed to end up on the NHS website which is very vague and basically says ' low but some risk '.Today the search came up with this instead ;

External Link/Members Only

Good information and a few useful tips.

Obviously difficult to assess the exact risks as oral usually takes place in combination with other sexual activities.

It does say that risk when performing RO is higher during the woman's period.

Some girls' willingness to receive oral but not perform OWO is a medically sound choice ( if that want to be extra careful ) going by the information.Conversely some punters willingness to give RO but avoid OWO on health grounds is misplaced if this is correct.

An unpleasant thought , and not discussed on the website link given , but with OWO may there be some risk from residual traces of the previous client if mouthwash has not been used or would the mouth's natural defences destroy it .Hopefully not something you would have to consider with a decent WG , but if someone is doing back to back bookings with no time to freshen up !

It is clear that risks from oral sex are a fraction of those involved with unprotected vaginal or anal sex.

I found it a very worthwhile read and so wanted to share.Apologies if it is already posted elsewhere , I forgot to check.

Offline Cuntminion

I wear a condom

I wash before and after

Go  GUM

That's enough

There'd nothing more to know on the matter

Until "why owo will help you fly" is published I have no interest in statistically theoretical news pieces

Offline pewpewpew

I'd rather someone publishes how giving owo will make you fly, would be a huge high five for the brotherhood

SirFrank

Post punt I rub my chopper in bacon and then bury it (the bacon, not my cock) in the back garden. I'm not superstitious, touch wood, but I swear by this shit for keeping me STI free

Online Placebo88

I wear a condom

I wash before and after

Go  GUM

That's enough

Until "why owo will help you fly" is published I have no interest in statistically theoretical news pieces

I cannot fault your first three points ; I do the same.I would never consider bareback with a prossie but do sometimes have OWO and do perform RO .

Your last couple of quips sound like you haven't actually read the post or linked article , just the title.There is no statistical nonsense involved and there are some tips for reducing risk that I found helpful and will employ.If you are ultras safe and stick to OW and avoid RO then there is no need for you to click on the link but it may have some benefit to those that are interested in these practices.

Offline Cuntminion

Nope always owo and ro

They are like my favourite things ever

SUMO61

I wear a condom

I wash before and after

Go  GUM

That's enough

+1

markw

Info like this is always useful, thanks for posting it.

The more knowledge we have the better. I met a wg a little while ago who had no idea that it was possible to get STIs in the mouth and throat from giving owo. She was quite intelligent, so it was a little scary that she clearly hadn't done any research on the potential dangers of her chosen profession.

Offline tdh

Thanks for the post. Makes me wonder How many comrades use WG's because they cannot get OWO and /or CIM from the other half.  Whilst we can take precautions ourselves we cannot control the hygiene from the punt before. Does she still have the CIM from the previous punt  :vomit: :wacko:

Offline Top Dog

I thought this would be very good information for everyone concerning STD s relating to WG , I came across this site called MedHelp its an online sexual health advice run in the USA by Dr Hunter Hansfield an awarding winning sexual health expert with over 30 years experience running GUM clinics. If you google his name he has a lot of good advice on many people asking him about seeing WG please see some of the  links below as good example hope this helps

vw

I am sure most of the more seasoned and health conscious members will have read this site already but felt this worth posting even if it is only news to a few more members.

I have searched the internet for info on this before but in the past always seemed to end up on the NHS website which is very vague and basically says ' low but some risk '.Today the search came up with this instead ;

Good information and a few useful tips.

Obviously difficult to assess the exact risks as oral usually takes place in combination with other sexual activities.

It does say that risk when performing RO is higher during the woman's period.

Some girls' willingness to receive oral but not perform OWO is a medically sound choice ( if that want to be extra careful ) going by the information.Conversely some punters willingness to give RO but avoid OWO on health grounds is misplaced if this is correct.

An unpleasant thought , and not discussed on the website link given , but with OWO may there be some risk from residual traces of the previous client if mouthwash has not been used or would the mouth's natural defences destroy it .Hopefully not something you would have to consider with a decent WG , but if someone is doing back to back bookings with no time to freshen up !

It is clear that risks from oral sex are a fraction of those involved with unprotected vaginal or anal sex.

I found it a very worthwhile read and so wanted to share.Apologies if it is already posted elsewhere , I forgot to check.
Clearly out of date, was supposed to be reviewed on 30/6/2015 but no body has bothered ! 

Offline Top Dog

Shame those links have good info and advice