Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScarlettFoxx  (Read 1566 times)

1 review(s) for ScarlettFoxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

ScarlettFoxx

External Link/Members Only

£50 - 30mins

nearest railway station,  Castleton  Rochdale

Ive been away on holiday for the last few weeks so not done much punting ...... as I was in between appointments and had an hour to spare I fired up the laptop to see who was near and available.

Must admit ScarletteFoxx isn't the normal sort of girl I go for ,but ,she was local, available and had just dropped her prices, so quick text,and was round at hers within 15mins.

The apartment block is brand new so no worries about the area, very private parking, quick phone call and I'm in the flat

On opening the door I'm a little bit disappointed....she was a little bit podgy for my liking and looked at least a stone over weight, she looked very young and seemed quite shy, but her face was bonny enough, she asked me what I liked and after a brief chat she seemed to relax a little..... so with the money out of the way we're off.

After some light kissing and a bit of a fumble were down onto the bed were she removes my boxers ....after a quick ham shank , it's into a rather lack luster covered BJ.....must admit I'm struggling with the rather flabby body so decide to get on with things and flip her over into mish....Into doggy .....into RO....back into mish.....but I'm not feeling it at all.

With 10mins left she jumps into CG and finally the punt comes alive , nice erotic kissing with some slow grinding action and I eventually blow my load.

To sum up, she's a nice enough girl but not really my type, a little too young, a little bit over weight ,and a little bit inexperienced for my taste. Gave her a neutral as the CG was just how I like it, other than that not an experience I'll  be repeating.

Offline MrMog

One of the reasons I gave her a miss was because of the lack of body shots, tbh she does describe herself as a size 12 and looks really cute but not really one I would go for. I am too hooked on Thais at the moment lol

Offline cueball

One to link to the tontober thread frank, looks like she too is playing the game, just not very well

Offline frankc

One to link to the tontober thread frank, looks like she too is playing the game, just not very well

Done mate

Offline frankc

One of the reasons I gave her a miss was because of the lack of body shots, tbh she does describe herself as a size 12 and looks really cute but not really one I would go for. I am too hooked on Thais at the moment lol

Spur of the moment punt today MrMog, she's a nice enough girl and at 5ft 3 and a size 12 she's not selling herself as something she's not, but i just had an urge to shag and she was the nearest available. If I'd been nearer Manchester I'd have been down to  see SexySindee

Offline JamesCollins

Lack of body shots?

Not seen her videos then.

Not my cup of tea...

Offline MrMog

Never saw those videos tbh as she never warranted further mooching. She does have the large doe eyed look I like but on looking at her vids she is not one I would consider now.

Cheers for the heads up James.

Offline cueball

For anybody not in the know on searching on here, if you paste just her aw number link into the search box in the top right hand corner you'll get all threads that she's been mentioned in as well as reviews, very handy, especially if she's not been reviewed but has been discussed

Offline MrMog

It also comes in handy when a WG changes her name and the SEO link no longer works :)

Offline frankc

Lack of body shots?

Not seen her videos then.

Not my cup of tea...

Fuck me, I didn't see them either......

Offline Tonymanc

Now I like that!!
I've had her on my list for a while

Offline Thombo73

have visited her twice and havent seen the videos either

when i saw her she had blonde hair,and although i only went for a handjob(one of my favourite things)i enjoyed our meet.

she was nice and friendly and the apartment was modern and in a nice area