Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brit Beauty Megs  (Read 1306 times)

20 review(s) for Truly British Meg (17 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

faggins

Used to be "Stunning Brit Megs"

Ummed & ahhed about seeing her on the basis of some neutral reviews on here, but since I was after a short notice punt, and as the only other alternatives available on the day were all Romanian, decided to risk it; glad I did.

As mentioned I was after a short notice punt, so can only comment on phone/text comms, which were good. Flat off Rustat Road, fairly discreet.

Megs is currently blonde, I'd say about 5'5" - 5'7", nice face & body. Fake breasts, which I know is off putting for some, and I was prepared to recoil in horror, but didn't actually bother me too much. I'd say she was still in her (late) 20s, but given I go to younger WGs 'cos I'm an old fart, maybe I need a new glasses prescription...

Was in the mood for a little schoolgirl roleplay, and she didn't disappoint on the uniform; did ask for a bit of a toy show, but she said her flatmate/duo partner had waltzed off with the toys, so a bit disappointing there. Started off with some FK, which given some WGs are pretty reluctant about was a bonus. Went down on her, to which she responded well, and her hygiene down there was excellent (I've had enough fish suppers to appreciate that...)

Went for CIM/facial rather than full on fucking (just suited the roleplay vibe), and she took it like a trooper, no recoiling in horror.

Had about 15-20 mins left on the clock; definitely no suggestion that I should get the hell out, so went for a little more FK and fingering until time to go. So, not a clock watcher by any means.

Would definitely see again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Rock123

I just finished an hour session with her.

I can say that I completely agree with the poster.

I actually think her oral skills have improved since I last saw her a few months ago.

We started off with some DFK then she started licking on my nipples and went down on me and have me the sloppiest BJ I have ever had! She never deep throated me before but today she was at it all the time. The BJ was so sloppy that half the bed was drenched!

We then had some cowboy and doggy and she finished off with a tit-wank.

Again I concur that she does not clock watch and I stayed for the full hour.

If any of you are in Cambridge and have a lack of punting options but see she is available then I would book her. Well worth the money in my view.