Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone tried eliza35  (Read 587 times)

Offline andyrou

WTF is going on there then? That's The Good, The Bad and The Ugly ain't it?

One of the left has a belly apron and the one on the right has legs like an South African Back and Fuck Knows whats going on with the horror in the middle fully clothed.

Nothing surprises me these days.

Offline pewpewpew

I'm sure there's another profile, maybe they have separate ones for themselves but I've seen a pic before with jus two of the girls.

And I thought no thanks

Offline pumps

these are called slum bitches hags, dont waste your time and money, anything 40 for 30 mins is shit punt and waste. these are use and throw material and now cannot be used . For fucksake dont  entertain these hags

This is exactly what you said about these very girls only a few days ago...... Do you know not what you speak??  :crazy:

Or did you look in your wallet and realise this is your reach? in terms of finances.  :sarcastic:

Big Cat

Serious Michelin Man legs on the girl on the right, jesus! Attractive face though

Offline arkenciel

the 3 musketeers looks like a proper gang. im sure they have plenty "extras" to fire away.

coolfriend_f

you know these gangs, they change the pics and 3some with the witch in the middle :scare: :diablo:. But wanted to know if anyone has tried them at all.