Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just had a wank . . .  (Read 3781 times)

Dave2014

. . . no longer have the urge to punt so saved myself £100. What's not to like?

Offline Cuntminion

I'm sure there's a wankers forum where this is more appropriate

In the spirit of one upmanship next time I have a want I'll do a blog shall I

Offline dboy74

Congratulations, now back to class!

Dave2014

LOL at the newbies telling me what to post  :dash:

Offline Cuntminion

LOL at the newbies telling me what to post  :dash:

Certainly wasn't but announcement of a wank via new thread  is something not necessarily worth encouraging

vw

Certainly wasn't but announcement of a wank via new thread  is something not necessarily worth encouraging
Don't know, if it was on the bus or in the office that would make a good thread.  Don't you remember SINKGATE

Dave2014

I think you missed the point entirely - there are often threads started on UKP about either (1) punting costs v wanking, (2) how to deal with the frustration of not being able to punt when you have no money, (3) whether wanking snaps you out of that punt frenzy.

Maybe you missed them because you have't been around here for particularly long?

My short commentary was merely a continuation of those topics which, unlike you, others will have understood.

vw

Whether wanking snaps you out of that punt frenzy.
It is the only thing to do after a no show/late cancellation stops you making rash choices.

Dave2014

It is the only thing to do after a no show/late cancellation stops you making rash choices.

I was forced into it today mate - after I called 5 different regular options - NONE of which were available. I really really wanted to punt. It was the only way out. And it worked.

vw

I was forced into it today mate - after I called 5 different regular options - NONE of which were available. I really really wanted to punt. It was the only way out. And it worked.
Got me out of a few jams before !

Offline Cuntminion

See this post makes it more relevant

Bit of backstory, mills and boon it, make the reader so engrossed that they feel like they are there  :D

Dave2014

Got me out of a few jams before !

There was no way I was going to take a risk with one of those £60 ph BB Romanian set-ups so xhamster it was!

Jay-Jay

Yes but let's not have a F/R section for "the wank I just had" please.

Jay

vw

Yes but let's not have a F/R section for "the wank I just had" please.

Jay
Last one i had I ended up with COF.

Dave2014

Offline Cuntminion

Mix it up
Wank roulette

Knock one out during x factor you have a two in four chance of shooting Harry looking at Rita ora or Cheryl

If you end up blowing during Cowell or grimshaw have a good long look at your life

Offline PLeisure

Had a blinder yesterday morning - conveniently took the edge off wanting to book a quickie stressbuster.

I've got to ...erm, hold off   :crazy:  for another two months if I'm going to let the finance$ settle/ catch an end-of-the-year punt before the WG leaves the country.
Until then, I'm following the OP's example...

Just hope that nothing will implode..  :bomb:

vw

Just hope that nothing will implode..  :bomb:
Watch out to much and you will end up with my DE problem.

Offline stevedave

Mix it up
Wank roulette

Knock one out during x factor you have a two in four chance of shooting Harry looking at Rita ora or Cheryl

If you end up blowing during Cowell or grimshaw have a good long look at your life

Worryingly, I fear there speaks the voice of experience  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

The way I see this, that £100+ for your next punt, maybe a longer session

coolfriend_f

congrats and all the best, self service is a right way to go when you are not having much options

Dave2014

The way I see this, that £100+ for your next punt, maybe a longer session

It's a good point, actually. I was definitely in a punting frenzy - had one of the girls I called been available, I would have shot my load only a few minutes after arriving, making it a bad value punt. Clearly I desperately needed to knock one out and wasn't able to garner a WG to be the receptacle.

Dave2014

Offline Cuntminion

Worryingly, I fear there speaks the voice of experience  :lol:

Variety , it's all about variety

Worst case you blow to grimmy and enjoyed it

The door to Narnia is opened you end with more questions than you started with

All because you were too lazy to punt

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 04:39:29 pm by comaminion »

coolfriend_f

Rule no 1: always plan for 1 shot with a new WG. Before starting 20-30 mins get a wank and then walk into the punt or u wil cum in a minute

vw

Rule no 1: always plan for 1 shot with a new WG. Before starting 20-30 mins get a wank and then walk into the punt or u wil cum in a minute
No you won't never happens here.

Offline stevedave

Variety , it's all about variety

Worst case you blow to grimmy and enjoyed it

The door to Narnia is opened you end with more questions than you started with

All because you were too lazy to punt

Hidden Image/Members Only

Many was the time in my teens when I was watching Eurotrash with a clenched fist, trying desperately to make sure I finished while the naked dutch woman with a clog fetish was on the screen, before they cut back to Jean-Paul Gaultier stroking a cardboard giraffe.

Dave2014

Many was the time in my teens when I was watching Eurotrash with a clenched fist, trying desperately to make sure I finished while the naked dutch woman with a clog fetish was on the screen, before they cut back to Jean-Paul Gaultier stroking a cardboard giraffe.

Hahahaha! That is f*cking hilarious!

Reminds me of the time in my youth when I was watching the Olympics and jerking off to a lithe and willowy Swedish high-jump woman, and right at the point of climax - the director cut to Fatima Whitbred!! Gutted.

Offline Cuntminion

Damm I remember that show

There was a segment where some bird masturbated with different chocolates
Toblorone won

NotoriousNot

Toblorone won

Ribbed, for her pleasure...

Big Cat

Damm I remember that show

Toblorone won

A girl I know injured herself eating a Toblerone once - tiny mouth, lockjaw city. Those things are dangerous!

Offline PLeisure

A girl I know injured herself eating a Toblerone once - tiny mouth, lockjaw city. Those things are dangerous!
She obviously hadn't lubricated enough  :P

Offline threechilliman

I've just had a wank. Review will be up in a few minutes.

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

tcm

Give as a feeler was it a positive?
Bareback or did you wear a marigold?
Threesome? (Both hands)

vw

tcm
Who needs a review when you have a tripod ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Give as a feeler was it a positive?
Bareback or did you wear a marigold?
Threesome? (Both hands)

Positive enough but a bit routine if I'm honest. It wouldn't put me off doing it again, but wouldn't hurry back either. Guilty as charged - I went bareback. Only a 1 on 1, I had to use my other hand to steady myself....

tcm

Offline wombat

On the subject of wanking, occasionally I have one standing over the bog late at night and just by concentrating hard and thinking of previous WGs I get a very intense orgasm different to when a WG does it for me.

Also, i've found that if at the moment of popping I point my cock downwards the jet of spunk is straight and powerful. Must try this with a WG and see her reaction.  :D

vw

On the subject of wanking, occasionally I have one standing over the bog late at night and just by concentrating hard and thinking of previous WGs I get a very intense orgasm different to when a WG does it for me.

Maybe you are turned on by toilet games.

I point my cock downwards the jet of spunk is straight and powerful. Must try this with a WG and see her reaction.  :D

Welcome Sir Isaac Newton to the room.

Offline anyfucker

tcm
your regular i guess?

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

My back up is my Stoya Fleshlight.  :thumbsup:

ManBat

I often do this. Plan a punt on a day off, lie in bed for a bit, end up having a wank. No desire to go out. Not today though  :hi:

Randy James

agree, my wank has saved me 500 quid last few weeks
but hotlist piles up

jimbobwood

Just had a wank now. Instantly I'm thinking clearer, even written a list of goals for the day.

Number one is: Stay off ukpunting until 8pm today. ;)

fredpunter

Just had a wank now. Instantly I'm thinking clearer, even written a list of goals for the day.

Number one is: Stay off ukpunting until 8pm today. ;)

You failed with that one already then