Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY PG selling in Bristol  (Read 563 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Smoking body  :rose: specially those tits  :lol: :wacko: :lol:  but no number so
almost certainly a PG seller only for Bristol.  :dash: 

Profile even says she's in Willesden Green yet her city is set to Bristol. :dash:

Shame cos she's got done decent UKP reviews.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:55:43 pm by Roth »

Offline PaintBrush

And what a sweet ass to match.

Offline JimmySW

Offline Roth

Offline Roth

Obviously a quiet month.  :unknown: Back PG selling in Bristol again.  :dash: :scare: :dash:

Offline hottext72

Hi Guys,

New on here, can you just explain what PG selling stands for, please

Offline Urban_G

Hi Guys,

New on here, can you just explain what PG selling stands for, please
PG = private gallery.

I don't understand why she would be trying to advertise her PG in Bristol when she normally works in London?

Offline Qwerty

PG = private gallery.

I don't understand why she would be trying to advertise her PG in Bristol when she normally works in London?

Quite a few girls do this. They get paid for PG views - when it gets quiet, or they're not working for some reason (once a month?), they pretend to switch their location, so potential clients in another area will see their profile, and pay to look at their pics in the process of checking them out. After all £1-2 isn't much to spend scoping out a girl when you're considering dropping £100 on meeting her.

Offline hottext72

Offline Urban_G

Quite a few girls do this. They get paid for PG views - when it gets quiet, or they're not working for some reason (once a month?), they pretend to switch their location, so potential clients in another area will see their profile, and pay to look at their pics in the process of checking them out. After all £1-2 isn't much to spend scoping out a girl when you're considering dropping £100 on meeting her.
Yeah thanks, I guess if she's been around a while in a particular area then most of the punters there would have seen her profile many times.