Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The girl you want, Winchester  (Read 1577 times)

Offline nigel4498

Been on my hotlist for ages, outcall evenings and weekends only so have to bide my time.
Searched on here but very little and no reviews even though she has had an AW profile for 5 years and has over 175 positive feed back.
External Link/Members Only
Also has a website External Link/Members Only
States her age as 25 but suspect a lot older. The 3 photos on her profile are of no help so, has any seen her or has any info on her.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Those are two different girls, I think (although both called Kira).  I have met 'The Girl You Want', a couple of times about 3 or 4 years ago - she was based in Southampton at the time, I think she may have moved North for a while and I noticed her pop up in Winchester more recently.

I am fairly rubbish with people's ages, but I would say that when I met her she would have been very early 20s, so saying she is 25 now doesn't seem ridiculous to me.

I would describe her as girl next door pretty, when I met her she had shoulder length hair, dyed on the red side of brown, looks quite similar to the blurred profile photos in terms of length and colour.  She was very straightforward to deal with, and I had no problems at all with her.  She is quite quiet at first (maybe a bit shy) but she did relax and I had a great time with her.  At the time the photos and vids on the profile gave an accurate view of her body shape - as I say, that was a few years ago so who knows.  Profile likes list was accurate.

I recently met Alexis Taylor of Southampton, and in many ways meeting her reminded me a lot of Kira, in terms of personality and general levels of service.  Personally I would say that Kira's hourly rate is a bit steep, but she replied on a reverse booking of mine for a bit less than that.  I would certainly recommend her.

I have not met 'Purekira', but I am as certain as I can be that they are not the same girl - based on what you can see from the pictures compared with the girl I met, the writing style of the website compared with the writing on the AW profile and also the way 'the girl you want' talks, and also a different pricing structure.  I would agree that 'Purekira' looks a lot older than 25.

Happy to give further info if I can about 'the girl you want'.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
I just checked my AW feedback and I met her in early 2013 - I am now a bit more confident that 25 would be about the right age today for 'The Girl You Want'.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that Spunky  :hi:
If she is similar to Alexis Taylor then no worries about receiving a first class service.
Thanks for putting me right about Purekira, it was mentioned on another thread that they might be the same girl but I did notice there is a difference in their pricing which made me wonder if they were different girls.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:09:08 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Danj89

She did have a special 1hr offer a month ago I think it was 100/120 for an hour outcall was going to book her as I had a free flat at the time but like larger tits so went for someone else locally instead.

Offline nigel4498

like larger tits so went for someone else locally instead.
Ha ha, bet I know who that was Dan  :dance:

Offline Stiltskin

Do tell, I like a girl with a big set :)

Offline Stiltskin

Offline Danj89

Good guess nigel :-) foxy is always at the top of my list but unfortunately not local to me. I think the time I couldn't see thegirlyouwant I ended up seeing Lauren36ee when she was nearby the same evening.

Offline purple_t

I just checked my AW feedback and I met her in early 2013 - I am now a bit more confident that 25 would be about the right age today for 'The Girl You Want'.

Hi Spunky

Did she do OWO on you? She only has 'Oral' on her likes list so I wonder if that means she only does covered oral. I want to see her but no OWO would be a dealbreaker for me

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Hi Spunky

Did she do OWO on you? She only has 'Oral' on her likes list so I wonder if that means she only does covered oral. I want to see her but no OWO would be a dealbreaker for me

She did - I don't recall whether it was stated on the profile at the time or not, unfortunately.  It certainly wasn't a big issue (and, like you, it is a deal breaker for me so I would remember if we had had a disagreement about it).  Having said that, it was a couple of years ago so it's possible she has changed her mind in the interim.

When we were emailing to discuss the booking she was straightforward about answering questions like that, so if you are interested I would suggest dropping her a line.

Offline purple_t

She did - I don't recall whether it was stated on the profile at the time or not, unfortunately.  It certainly wasn't a big issue (and, like you, it is a deal breaker for me so I would remember if we had had a disagreement about it).  Having said that, it was a couple of years ago so it's possible she has changed her mind in the interim.

When we were emailing to discuss the booking she was straightforward about answering questions like that, so if you are interested I would suggest dropping her a line.

Thank you mate, yes I'll definitely check with her before making a booking