Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hottynina of Earlsfield - Bait and switch  (Read 4676 times)

1 review(s) for secret cat (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jiminlondon

External Link/Members Only

Bored this afternoon so fancied a punt. Quite into Asian girls and live down the road from Earlsfield, saw this advert (lack of feedback and pics but 'verified member' and cute) and thought I'd have a crack.

Called and a cute sounding Asian girl answered. Eloquent, polite, perfect English - could be the girl in the photo. I think brilliant and the address is texted without number and a message to call when there.

Get to the street (off Garrett Lane) and call. Same girl gives me the flat number.

Arrive at the block and a Japanese dude ushers me through the front door and to the flat itself. He was nice but ugly enough to be threatening.

Walked in to a Singaporean girl in her mid 30s. It's just a rotating Asian parlour - great!

Thought fuck it I'll have half an hour and while she was far away from the nubile vixon I was hoping for, during the preliminary massage she really got a knot out of my shoulder I've had trouble with for about a fortnight!

Don't bother though.

sucky2dollar

Did you have a plan b?  Always have a plan b because going through with a bait and switch just encourages them to do again.

andrei

ok, so when you say asian you meant east asian right, normally asian tends to mean indian and girls from the east would be oriental

just to clarify cos i clicked the link expecting to see an indian girl and saw an oriental

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Back as sexybang in Sheffield Chesterfield Doncaster Rotherham Barnsly. Adultwork IDs match, looks like a B&S scam, but I couldn't find image matches.
External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Have you linked this in the 'Yorkshire & the Humber' section as well?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Have you linked this in the 'Yorkshire & the Humber' section as well?
I've put it in the scams section to begin with, if the region stays the same after a week I may put in the Yorkshire & the Humber section, I've got a feeling these are touring profiles.

Offline NightKid

As promised here it is:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18749.msg289209#msg289209

Nice work, very detailed.  :thumbsup:

Edit: The Tineye tinyurl link isn't working correctly though.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:29:12 pm by NightKid »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Nice work, very detailed.  :thumbsup:

Edit: The Tineye tinyurl link isn't working correctly though.
Now fixed.

Offline Paul_xxx

Bait and switch seems to be back in Earlsfield now.  This time with the External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only profiles on AW

Emailed first, as no number on profile, and then got response with phonenumber and arranged something asap.  Very polite lady on the phone, and sounded like she could have been the one in the photo, so no red flags in my mind. When I arrived at the flat in a cul-de-sac off of Waynflete Street, met at the door by an ancient seemingly Chinese woman with missing teeth, but she seemed very happy and smiley, and she asked me to wait for a bit.  Waited a short while, and was then led into a room where the young girl from AW ended up being a 40 something Singaporean (probably).   Really just wanted to GTFO, but as I already paid £60 for a half hour, I thought I'll just get a massage and a HE, but everything looked rather ropey and the bed was just plain with a cloth-like blanket on top and no towel at all.  So ended up just laying on my back (so my dick wouldn't touch the bedding) and insisting no sex, which she didn't quite understand at first but we eventually got there.  Protected O, which was quite nice and quick, and she played with my ass too which also helped speed things up a bit.  How ironic that I even checked this very post before going for my appointment, and thought that this B&S can't still be there 2 years later!  Wrong, lol!

waxman

I remember this place from a few years ago. It is a typical change a wg every week to something different. They used to be on Ace as well. Had some really good punts there, especially one Chinese wg called Fifi - dyed long brown hair with fringe. she was atypical, quite (firm) busty, had her name tattooed on her lower back just above her bum, fantastic punt: dfk, rimming on me, swallow, covered penetration, cim & pretty good massage. V clean & shaven. She told me a story that her husband could not get her pregnant so she came to the UK to earn some money & then dump him.