Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anelisseee in Cardiff today  (Read 1311 times)

Husqvarna360

I know this girl is Romanian but she is hot!

I am tempted, just love the natural tits on her small body.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

Offline foreverhung

Shame about the linked reviews  :unknown:

Offline HS4000Kestral

With 79 feedback she can't be that bad.

If it's the place I went this morning it'll be fine.

Husqvarna360

Yes, looks basic and mechanical but am still tempted for £60 to get her naked in the flesh, she says £30 for anal.. But I think this is just a draw in. 

Husqvarna360

np500

Price is good , she looks ok, but after reading those reviews I would't give her a second thought, is that not the basic idea of this sight. To make sound decisions based on the info fellow ukp members provide, I'm only seeing G K ( price made me waver ) this week after all the positive's from frank etc to go see her, so go see her I will . I'll let you know how good I'm sure.

Offline Corus Boy

This morning, this week's Romanian intake all look good, on the monitor but you just know that when the bedroom door opens...

np500

That's my point c b , I've been burned on me cock 4 times by Romanians, just won't trust them endless very highly recommended, I'm off to Birmingham in November for a gig and one of the guys on here has recommended a couple of girls worth seeing while there, the one I chose to see is Romanian, but his recommendation is enuf for me, but without that recommendation I'd have not looked twice.

Offline HS4000Kestral

See my review - that's recommended from me!

np500

She , juliasweet , looks good and good feedback from you Oscar and others, so would consider, but I would't consider anelisseee due to her negative feedback, still, all the fun of choosing which lady to indulge with next.

Offline Corus Boy

Gratuitous picture post to illustrate proile picture;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline foreverhung

Gratuitous picture post to illustrate proile picture;

This is the girl that'll get me out of my wanking den, then God help her  :angelgirl:

Offline Corus Boy

This is the girl that'll get me out of my wanking den, then God help her  :angelgirl:

Well it looks like she knows how to nurse you better;

Husqvarna360

Well guys, thought I would take the gamble and it was good.

I met Anelisseee today, booked for 3pm but bit of double booking meant I waited a little but she was worth the wait.  Many appologies for booking time mixup but hey.. Good things come to those who wait.

Easy text message and location confirmed in a Hotel in Cardiff Central, was met at the door by this lady who looked gorgeous, makeup done very nice, probable 5'2ish, very petit apart from her very obvious large breasts which were covered by a tight white vest top and bottoms was pink thong. 

Exchange cash for 30 min booking and I undressed, while do so Anelisseee removed her top to reveal her very big natural breasts, and they are massive on such a petit frame.

I lay on the bed and very quickly had her large breasts in my mouth while playing with her shaved pussy with clit stud and ass, then moved onto 69 with some rimming on her that she clearly liked, so much that I also thought anal maybe on the cards.. So asked about anal and straight away she said yes, lubed up and turned on her side with her leg upright on my shoulder I slowly but with determination managed to get my cock in her ass, staring gently then fast and hard to fuck her ass for about 10 mins while she played with her pussy.. One hell of a sight and feeling, couldn't last any longer and cum while fucking her ass (balls deep)

Quick clean up then exchanged £30 for anal which I knew about before booking then left.

She is here until Friday and I will be back to see her before she goes..  £90 all in for 30mins including anal with a sexy petit large natural breasted girl :cool:

(From my experience I made some good effect on her pussy and ass and in return had a great result)

Offline mr big

sounds like a good time but ive said before with Romanians they are good for some and not for others ive been burned with them twice and made a promise to myself not again glad u had a good time though

Offline Mil 34

Those pictures of a girl called Sara Mary who was in Cardiff a few weeks back.
Is this the same girl if it is she's stunning

Offline foreverhung

Those pictures of a girl called Sara Mary who was in Cardiff a few weeks back.
Is this the same girl if it is she's stunning

she's in Cardiff today External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 11:37:02 am by foreverhung »

Offline Mil 34

Awesome, she has pretty good reviews.

Offline foreverhung

If I was going to see her, I'd request her to wear the red dress......

np500

If I was going to see her I'd have to cancel at least one of my bookings, she's  stunning but too short notice, aahhh

Offline Mil 34

I went to see her earlier. Those pictures did it for me.
Review to follow later if I have time. Pretty good though

Offline foreverhung

I went to see her earlier. Those pictures did it for me.
Review to follow later if I have time. Pretty good though

Cock at the ready Mil