Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite in Central London  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Clipit

Hi folks.  I'll be in London in a couple of weeks and was hoping to try something new. I'm looking for a petite, good looking European or Australian or American lady. Should be a tight body and pretty face and enthusiastic about some action. Preferably close to the city. A long list of asks, but if any of you have experienced anything close to the above, I'd be grateful for the link! Review to follow of course. Thanks

Offline Magicalstory

Depends on your budget. Blonde? Brunette?

Olivia Rose is a tiny, sexy, pretty blonde, with a toned figure, around 5'3", 34DD I think. I'm writing up my positive review of her. 1 hour £250 so expensive but she's very good (ex Maxes Angels). Incalls in Mayfair, London

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Clipit

Wow. She looks stunning. Look forward to your review. How were her skills. Was her face pretty? The price is high, but if she is stunning with great skills, may be nice to do once!

Offline Magicalstory

Yes, pretty, skilled and a really good figure. Review coming soon!

SuitedandBooted

Also keen to hear more about OliviaRose. Saw her when she was at Maxes but that was a long time ago. Noticed that a few other ex Maxes girls are working from the same location, would be good if they sorted out a proper party!

Offline ipaybyvisa

Offline pewpewpew

How about this one External Link/Members Only Outcalls only though
hot damn where did you find that little piece of perfect?

Offline ipaybyvisa

Cute, isnt she. Unfortunatley, just put her prices up so must be getting more popular

Offline Magicalstory

Hi all, my review of Olivia Rose is now up in the London section if you're interested.

Offline PLeisure

Cute, isnt she. Unfortunatley, just put her prices up so must be getting more popular
Have you had the pleasure, ipbV? She does look quite delish...  :cool: