Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Atomicredi Edinburgh  (Read 5429 times)

13 review(s) for atomicredi (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

I know she has a lot of fans, so I'm probably going to get crucified by this review. This is only just below a positive and it is my honest opinion of how it went for me.

Booked one hour for £100. Comms. where pretty good. Elle greeted me at the door dressed in sexy lingerie. Offered a drink and made to feel at home. Elle does not look like a size 12, she is quite tall , so looks very proportional. Asked what I like told her a bit of everything but lots of oral. Started off with oral, looked promising but too shallow and not sloppy enough for my liking and far too much use of the hands. I would say it was more of a hand job with intermittent oral. Not much more than the bell end entering the mouth and it was coming out completely dry.Asked if she could go any deeper and she said that's as deep as I can go.

On with the jacket and cowgirl, again too shallow , for me the whole point of cowgirl is to get deep penetration. My attempts at getting deeper were unsuccessful, as she kept rising up at the same time as my upward thrusts.. Onto doggy, finally some deeper penetration. Asked for Anal to be told not in doggy. She lay on her back and asked me to lay on my side, like a scissor position, dumped half a bottle of lube on herself and me. Again no  deep penetration, tried re-positioning myself but it was like being in a swimming pool. very little friction. Decided to give up the ghost as I was starting to go limp and asked her for more oral and finished in doggy standing and again she prevented deep penetration. I was quite disappointed.

However a lovely personality and figure. I'm normally a two pop man but she was quite happy to sit and chat and she made no effort at cuddling or kissing after the first session. Offered a shower, which I accepted.

Facial looks 6/10
Body 7/10
Service 5/10
Effort   6/10

I would probably not book again.         
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:07:01 am by nike »

Offline nike

Im actually bang smack in the middle of UK size 12 proportions. But my advice to Nick would be not to book me. If a 12 is the 'biggest' you'd go, then dont.

I have boobs, i have a bum, i have a c section mark and i have a bit of a tummy around the scar. I thought listing myself as a MILF would have made these facts obvious, that i have marks from motherhood, but obviously thats not the case.

If your used to thinner girls and thats what you like, stick to it. Curves and bigger sizes will only appeal to people that like them to start with

This was a reply Elle posted, in response to me asking an OP if she was a big size 12. Should have realised that she was over sensitive.

atomicredi

Sorrry that you didn't enjoy your time with me.  If you had said when you were booking that you wanted deep throat and dry anal, I would have given you the details of a few girls that offer that service as I dont, that's why I don't advertise that I do and I would of passed on your booking.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:37:01 am by atomicredi »

mavgoose

Sounds like , for whatever reason , you just didn't "click".
Could be a million reasons.
I've seen girls in the past that were well reviewed and I left completely underwhelmed by the experience.

atomicredi

I would also like to add that you need to communicate better as well. If there is something that you want, tell the girl you are with. WG's are not mind readers, (unless I missed that class at uni?) what one punter likes is totally different to the next.
There is only so much guess work a WG can do. Some folk love vomit on the cock in a bj, others think that ppl spitting are disgusting. Everyone is different, and unless you communicate exactly what you want, your never going to get it.

Offline nike

I would also like to add that you need to communicate better as well. If there is something that you want, tell the girl you are with. WG's are not mind readers, (unless I missed that class at uni?) what one punter likes is totally different to the next.
There is only so much guess work a WG can do. Some folk love vomit on the cock in a bj, others think that ppl spitting are disgusting. Everyone is different, and unless you communicate exactly what you want, your never going to get it.

Here we go with the OTT reaction. What is it with some WGs , the slightest  bit of criticism and the claws come out. :dash:

The first post was fair enough, right to reply and all that but the second OTT. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:18:26 pm by nike »

Offline Happyjose

Here we go with the OTT reaction. What is it with some WGs , the slightest  bit of criticism and the claws come out. :dash:

The first post was fair enough, right to reply and all that but the second OTT. :thumbsdown:

Yeah mate. See, it's all your fault. And she's Uni educated as well.

Good review by the way

atomicredi

I certainly did not mean that it was any ones fault and did not imply that all. My point was, you gave me a direction, I went with that, but you weren't happy. My suggestion was rather than be unhappy about the service you are receiving and waiting till after the weekend to put up a review, why not talk to the girl you are with to make it pleasurable at the time?
At the end of the day, I try everything I can to make someone happy. But if they don't tell me they are not enjoying it, what am I meant to do?

DG

Polish at the ready and white charger getting its tack on!!

Having read this thread and others that this WG has contributed to, I get the impression she is being pretty upfront about things and the fact that the OP didn't get the experience he had hoped for, he has rightly in his view, posted a Neutral review.

I don't think Atomicredi has been unreasonable in what she has said, after all, we are all big boys and if things aren't going the way we want them, speak up. Now it's not for me to say whether the OP's neutral review is fair or not. That's his business. But it doesn't look like it was a case of undelivered services, more about unfulfilled expectations, suggesting the neutral is probably fair. But I don't think this girl deserves the bog standard negative comments that have followed.

For the record I have never met Atomicredi and have no plans to do so anytime soon, so I have no ulterior motives here. The OP has posted a neutral review; the WG has tried to explain the reasons and did apologise that the OP was not completely happy with the service, so let's just leave it at that.

Offline Happyjose

Bullshit. I see no mention of deep throat from the OP, rather he complained that the oral barely covered the tip (and according to his account did mention it at the time) and the anal was also too shallow. We all know that there's only so much to be said when the money has been paid and the session started. What more could be do apart from walk and ask for a refund.

The girls response on here was petulant at best, and probably a legacy of the offense she took at the OP's comment re size from a recent review.

And as for the not clicking, she's a professional, so when money has been paid it's showtime.

Quick question for the WG - do you consider oral just covers the tip?

Offline nike

Bullshit. I see no mention of deep throat from the OP, rather he complained that the oral barely covered the tip (and according to his account did mention it at the time) and the anal was also too shallow. We all know that there's only so much to be said when the money has been paid and the session started. What more could be do apart from walk and ask for a refund.

The girls response on here was petulant at best, and probably a legacy of the offense she took at the OP's comment re size from a recent review.

And as for the not clicking, she's a professional, so when money has been paid it's showtime.

Quick question for the WG - do you consider oral just covers the tip?

Thanks Happyhose.
  I' ve tried to be objective rather than being overly critical.
I asked her to go a bit deeper with the BJ and she said no. Also I started to rub her rear door and straight away she told me no fingering allowed. As I said I went soft and asked her for more oral, she obliged. I finished with her standing on floor with her bending over onto the bed, she was on tiptoes to prevent deep penetration. All in all a rather dissapointing encounter for me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:42:16 pm by nike »

Offline Happyjose

Thanks Happyhose.
  I' ve tried to be objective rather than being overly critical.
I asked her to go a bit deeper with the BJ and she said no. Also I started to rub her rear door and straight away she told me no fingering allowed. As I said I went soft and asked her for more oral, she obliged. I finished with her standing on floor with her bending over onto the bed, she was on tiptoes to prevent deep penetration. All in all a rather dissapointing encounter for me.

Thought she might have been on to respond, but probably too busy not sucking cock.

At least she hasn't used the cheesy cock defence so far

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Do you know something we don't?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

atomicredi

I didn't just suck the tip, I sucked his cock as far down as I could. As for the standing on tip toes, I had to stand with my legs bent so you could reach. I don't allow fingering in my ass cause finger nails cut me, but I do allow tongues, cocks, strap ons and butt plugs.

I was quite happy to accept the neutral review, all I was trying to do was to give you a little advice on how to get the best out of a punt, but obviously I'm totally in the wrong for suggesting any way to make the experience better for the punter

chico1000

Thought she might have been on to respond, but probably too busy not sucking cock.

Three positive and one neutral from apparently genuine punters. You put your view across she put her view across in a particularly reasonable manner. Maybe it's time to put this one to bed if you excuse the pun.

RandyF

'Unfulfilled expectations', 'not clicking' Mavgoose & DG say.

No I have to disagree gents, to me what Nike is describing is a sustained avoidance of intimacy. This continued positioning to avoid ball deep penetration. The avoidance of (as he sees it) of a full proper BJ.  Lot of hoors do it, some more subtly and are a whole lot better at it  than others...of course the most brazen and by far the worst offenders being the gypos.  Let's be honest though guys, many don't even realise it's happening in the first place.

He's given a neutral, so I take from that he hasn't felt atomicredi has being pure taking the pish.  Seem fair enough, we can all read this review and the others and come to their own conclusions, like my mate Chico says  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:34:22 pm by RandyF »

RandyF

At the end of the day, I try everything I can to make someone happy. But if they don't tell me they are not enjoying it, what am I meant to do?

This has come up before atomicredi.  This notion that perhaps some punters have, how can I phrase it nicely 'communication issues'  ;)  :lol: And I tell you what, from the state of some of the fucking roasters that stoat in here, I believe it 100%!!

Thing is, there are some things don't need communicated.  Most guys will want to go balls deep for instance. Balls deep, along with various other services is the default.

Offline nike

Three positive and one neutral from apparently genuine punters. You put your view across she put her view across in a particularly reasonable manner. Maybe it's time to put this one to bed if you excuse the pun.

I agree, no use going on about it. I've put my view across and so has she, everone can make up their own minds.

Offline RogerXed

I think I am gonna book her soon just to check if she is going to take it deep in her ass or not. I am just so curious now after reading this  :)

Offline nike

I think I am gonna book her soon just to check if she is going to take it deep in her ass or not. I am just so curious now after reading this  :)

Good let us know how u get on.

atomicredi

Ive had to put at discretion for my A levels as i have been receiving threats of anal rape and being 'fucked up' by potential bookings. So i am now removing this until i feel safe that a client isnt going to try and harm me. I know this was probably the whole point of the thread and the replies and people were hoping that i would get hurt to teach me a lesson, but im not putting myself in that position.

mavgoose

Amy plans to visit Glasgow for a wee tour , ms redi?

Offline Happyjose

Ive had to put at discretion for my A levels as i have been receiving threats of anal rape and being 'fucked up' by potential bookings. So i am now removing this until i feel safe that a client isnt going to try and harm me. I know this was probably the whole point of the thread and the replies and people were hoping that i would get hurt to teach me a lesson, but im not putting myself in that position.

If you're getting threats inform the police. If what you are saying is true - and UKP has long history of WG's making such claims after being reviewed on here, many of them spurious - then we will all sympathise with you. Anyone doing such a thing is clearly a scumbag.

But any rational person can see that was not the intention of this thread, or any of the posters on here.

Offline nike

I'm genuinely sorry and surprised to hear that u've been getting threats.
However I find it incredilious that u think the whole point of this thread was to hurt u and teach u a lesson.
The whole point of this thread was and is to share my experience with the other users.
I gave my opinion of how I felt it went, I went out of my way not to be too critical and gave u a neutral review ,along with my reasons for doing so. If I had wanted to be vindictive, I would have given a negative and listed every litte negetive thing, but I didn't.
ur initial reply should have been it, ur continious posts have just invited more replies.
Light criticism is part and parcel of the service sector and u are providing services.

Offline nike

If you're getting threats inform the police. If what you are saying is true - and UKP has long history of WG's making such claims after being reviewed on here, many of them spurious - then we will all sympathise with you. Anyone doing such a thing is clearly a scumbag.

But any rational person can see that was not the intention of this thread, or any of the posters on here.
happyjose ur quick . U've posted this whilst I've still been typing.

My sentiments exactly but if someone is making threats, thats not cool guys, live and let live, also to the wgs out there, learn and move on.

Offline Happyjose

happyjose ur quick . U've posted this whilst I've still been typing.

My sentiments exactly but if someone is making threats, thats not cool guys, live and let live, also to the wgs out there, learn and move on.

Unfortunately she appears to fit a type of WG that often appears on here - over sensitive to any perceived criticism, fishes for support from members so inclined, makes claims of threats to herself or family, and then usually attempts to get review/thread removed.

It would be interesting to see any evidence of these threats she has received

atomicredi

I am more than happy to forward screen shots of the texts to anyone that requests these as I have these on my phone. I do not want the review removed and have never asked for this. I am not over sensitive, I merely respond to things written about myself on here.
Seems that isn't the done thing in here, and again, I apologise for having an opinion and expressing it

Offline Happyjose

I know this was probably the whole point of the thread and the replies and people were hoping that i would get hurt to teach me a lesson,

Your opinion above is clearly mince and bordering on irrational.

How will changing to at discretion protect you, and have you informed the police?

Offline Eastbloke

Your opinion above is clearly mince and bordering on irrational.

How will changing to at discretion protect you, and have you informed the police?

How on earth is her opinion mince?  If she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't have to do it.

Offline Happyjose

How on earth is her opinion mince?  If she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't have to do it.

I was referring to this statement:

"I know this was probably the whole point of the thread and the replies and people were hoping that i would get hurt to teach me a lesson"

Clearly quoted in my post. If she doesn't want to do something that's her right. Try to keep up

Offline Eastbloke

I was referring to this statement:

"I know this was probably the whole point of the thread and the replies and people were hoping that i would get hurt to teach me a lesson"

Clearly quoted in my post. If she doesn't want to do something that's her right. Try to keep up

Excuse me?  You've seen her now many times?

Offline Happyjose

Do you mean "how many times?"

If that was your question, what relevance does it have?

Offline Eastbloke

Do you mean "how many times?"

If that was your question, what relevance does it have?

Yes it was, 100% for spotting the grammatical mistake.  I'm sure you'll get a gold star.

And the relevance is simple:  Why are you so eager to put the boot into someone you've never met?

Offline Happyjose

Yes it was, 100% for spotting the grammatical mistake.  I'm sure you'll get a gold star.

And the relevance is simple:  Why are you so eager to put the boot into someone you've never met?

I'm simply responding to her posts on here, and waiting for an answer to a reasonable question or two. Are you suggesting that only punters who have met a reviewed girl can comment?

Why are you so eager to get involved. Actually, just noticed your glowing review on her......

Offline nike

Here we go, the fluffy white knight charging in.
What have u contributed to the debate. This is not prossie net, if u want to share ur experience on this thread, to perhaps give an alternative view, thats fair enough but having a go at other punters for expressing their views, is bang out of order. :thumbsdown:

Offline nike

I could ask u the same question???
 :unknown:

Is she ur "girlfriend"? :P

Offline Eastbloke

I could ask u the same question???
 :unknown:

Is she ur "girlfriend"? :P

I've punted with her and had a great time, I'm just wondering why someone who has never met her is so keen to put the boot in. 

Offline Eastbloke

I'm simply responding to her posts on here, and waiting for an answer to a reasonable question or two. Are you suggesting that only punters who have met a reviewed girl can comment?

Why are you so eager to get involved. Actually, just noticed your glowing review on her......

No I'm wondering why you're so keen to have a go at someone you've never met.

Offline Happyjose

No I'm wondering why you're so keen to have a go at someone you've never met.

I don't have to meet her to respond to her posts on here.  She's made an extraordinary claim against the members of this forum - that the thread (and subsequent posts) were deliberately created to cause her harm. She needs to back up her claim.

Unfortunately, this and the claim about receiving abuse are a common occurance on here.

As Nike has said, you appear to be white knighting.

chico1000

Two poster nil review punter puts this on and I don't find it incredible for a working girl to get abusive texts and emails. Sure her last post might be a little paranoid but seriously can you blame her.
 As I said before,  time to put this one to bed unless you want to push another otherwise good working girl into retirement. You all made your points folks.

Offline nike

Two poster nil review punter puts this on and I don't find it incredible for a working girl to get abusive texts and emails. Sure her last post might be a little paranoid but seriously can you blame her.
 As I said before,  time to put this one to bed unless you want to push another otherwise good working girl into retirement. You all made your points folks.

As I said before chico, this would have been put to bed long ago if madame Atomicredi didn't keep making ridiculous excuses and claims.

I agree with u, time to put this to bed. However I'd be surprised if a little criticism would make someone retire. :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:55:11 pm by nike »

OldAdmin

Her "rape" claims have successfully hijacked this discussion as she intended.

Offline Happyjose

I'm not pushing, I'm responding. This is a punters forum. She's decided to come here and post unsubstantiated bollocks. As I said earlier, she's fishing and the fluffy element are definitely biting.

Offline nike

Her "rape" claims have successfully hijacked this discussion as she intended.

I just don"t understand how it's possible to rape someone who advertises anal and sex for a fixed payment. Payment and services exchanged, where's the rape? Or is she suggesting  someone is going to refuse to pay and then rape her???

Offline Happyjose

I just don"t understand how it's possible to rape someone who advertises anal and sex for a fixed payment. Payment and services exchanged, where's the rape? Or is she suggesting  someone is going to refuse to pay and then rape her???

Her claims are a matter for the police. I note she didn't respond to my question as to whether she had reported such before she was banned.

There is a reason why flaky prossies hate this place, but the popularity and momentum of this forum, while all others fall by the wayside, show why it goes from strength to strength. Cuntstruck fluffies should take note. Plenty of space and a warm welcome await them on other failing 'punters' forums

OldAdmin

Abusive txts could also be from malicious prossies. There have been plenty in this site's history.
Abusive txts could be from anyone, an account isn't required to read this site. This site gets over 630,000 unique visitors per month. Many more guests than members read this site.
There are also plenty of trolls, just look at the deranged Magalie trolls elsewhere.
This site has plenty of enemies, they will send threats and pretend to be UKP members just to give bad impression on this site.

The rape card is pulled out often by prossies and some women. I get it regularly when they demand a negative reviews be deleted. They think it would instantly make them have sympathy and do whatever they want. That works on other sites, but not me and not UKP.

Offline LoneWolf2020

I'm guessing you didn't study English at uni?

James999

I doubt she went to Uni, other than to clean the toilets  :sarcastic:

Offline nike

unfortunatley not, just a GCSE O LEVEL in English and English literature.

Her A levels and O levels were pretty poor. :lol: