Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Lorna - Not Worth the Money / Too Talkative  (Read 4479 times)

1 review(s) for Mature Lorna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dave2014

Vitals:

Place: Incall location in Victoria
Time: 1 Hour
Cost: £250
Nationality: Scottish (from the accent - possibly East Coast/Edinburgh)

External Link/Members Only

Coms and Location:

Coms were good. She picked up the phone. Very polite and pleasant. Booking was easy. After speaking on the phone, she'll text you a location and then give you the flat details once you let her know you are at that location. Shared flat. Small but clean and tidy bedroom. Shower and clean towels were on offer. No complaints.

Lorna:

Describes herself as English, but her accent is clearly Scottish.

Personality is very nice. Quite friendly. She has a confidence which indicates she wouldn't suffer fools gladly.

She was dressed very nicely: expensive and smart looking dress, stockings and high heels. She is very pretty. She would not look out of place in Harrods or Kensington High Street. She is almost aristocratic in her looks and demeanour. It does not take much to imagine her as a Bond girl in her youth.

She is now a mature lady. She has the age of 53 on her profile. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if her true age is a little older.

I gave her the £250 for the hour. She offered me a shower and I accepted. Upon my return we sat on the bed and started to kiss. I sensed she wasn't really going to offer DFK. It was very light FK. She stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. She had a hold up bra which she also released and sat back down beside me.

She has enhanced breasts (which I don't mind at all) and is tanned. She is very slim (and fit) but does not have the supple skin of a younger woman (and why should she? I'm just referring to that in case it is something which would bother you - it doesn't bother me). I found her to be a very attractive older woman. I would go as far as to say that I couldn't actually imagine anyone else of that age being as attractive as she is.

Why the negative review?

So given her undeniable beauty and class, why the negative review?

I thought long and hard about whether to make this review 'neutral' or 'negative' - but I decided on 'negative' solely because of the cost/service return. She is very expensive (£250 per hour) but I did not feel the service was at all worth it. It was not even as good as some of the £70 for 30 minute punts I have had at HOD. When I reflected that she costs 2.5 times the cost of, for example, Stacy Summer for an hour - I could only give her a negative on cost/service return.

The kissing was only LFK, the OWO was relatively short (not particularly powerful) and despite her beauty, she did not make me think either: 'I really want her' or 'wow this is amazing' which some other much less expensive girls do make me feel. The sex wasn't particularly memorable: a few standard positions CG, Mish, DS - but the worst bit was that despite the cost and the hour booking, I sensed that this was a one pop deal. As soon as I came in her, she was all about chatting rather than taking the initiative (or at least hinting) of getting me going again - and there were still a good 25 minutes on the clock. Again, when I compare her to other WGs - they seem to be much more aware that it is their job to give you 100% for the entire duration of your time with them, and in an hour booking, if you pop once, and there is still time on the clock, they will certainly let you know that if you want to go again, they will go for it. I didn't get that impression with Lorna at all, quite the opposite.

Conclusion

Stunningly beautiful for an older lady. And a nice person. But her very high rate is not matched by a high quality service.

I won't repeat.

Offline peewee

Very expensive now and not sure why.

I saw her some years back when she worked in the mature flat in Kensington. She was only £150 and hour then.

A nice lady with a good body for her age but much over priced now.

Online pumps

Didn't this one use to work from a flat in crystal palace some years back?

yumyum3

Didn't this one use to work from a flat in crystal palace some years back?
She's been around for years. Thought about it a few times when she was £70 for half an hour and working near Fulham. I can't remember the names, but she's had a few of them over the years and clearly now decided to pull the same tricks mature Uschi and the silly mare English Pippa Jane uses and snare a young man in every so often for an extortionate sum.
She is very expensive (£250 per hour) but I did not feel the service was at all worth it. It was not even as good as some of the £70 for 30 minute punts I have had at HOD. When I reflected that she costs 2.5 times the cost of, for example, Stacy Summer for an hour - I could only give her a negative on cost/service return.
Very honest and self-aware and hopefully won't happen to you again.

Offline rockharders

Lorna was on my HL for a while but when the price went up to 250 I struck it off. FFS I could get 2 punts for the price of one Lorna.