Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Grace Gatwick  (Read 2767 times)

1 review(s) for Emily96 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

Emily_Grace  Adultwork2759419                                 External Link/Members Only
    I met her a few months (March) ago at Gatwick. A really quite attractive blond scottish girl. Nice body enhance boobs which are nicely proportioned to the rest of her body. Nice looking pussy. Normally 0.5 hrs is £100 but as business was slow she'd dropped to £80. Having paid she was quick to point out that she  does't do  OWO and no FK :thumbsdown:. Fair enough I thought, wasn't too fussed as I don't give oral either. She had nice boobs which took most of my focus. We did several positions including reverse cowgirl, which must have suited her as there was a full length mirror at the end of the bed so she had best view of the action. After we finished she said my time was nearly up (like 20 minutes had passed)to get dressed( a bit of clockwatcing but then it is a 1/2 hour punt) . I got dressed and still had time for a chat, now that we were both dressed her urgency to get me out wasn't quite as important as before and we drifted pass the 1/2 hour. Our conversation was very engaging. she's an interesting young lady. I could have enjoyed her company for a lot longer. She has a few Gatwick regulars it seems for which she has a standard overnight fee of £1200. I asked if they get just OW.....she smiled and to me implied no. I suspect she'd look after such a punter.  Despite her age she is a strong character and Yes I would see her again, she's a nice girl, but I'd clarify a few things next time if they were that important. :drinks:
My only negative would be she could have been a bit more inviting and put me at ease better despite this I would still give her a positive

Offline Cunning Punt

I notice you did this as a post back in June.

Thanks for doing it as a standalone review with link. If you can do any reviews without that much of a delay, then that would help, as a girl's service/attitude can change in a few months.

No FK or OWO would not be a positive for me or many others.

I also note that she told you she didn't do these services AFTER she had paid, which would push it from neutral to negative to me, but each to their own.

Always worth checking services on phone and again in person, particularly if she's not been reviewed here and especially at those prices.

Offline MrMatrix

I'm relatively new to the site and still finding my way round it.
My review is reasonably comprehensive and I feel I've commented on the relevant issues as not everyone wants to indulge in OWO, but I know many do. I have there fore covered IMO, as objectively as I can, what other punters would be interested in ie OWO and FK etc. I personnally love FK, but don't always indulge as I make a judgement how many cocks she's had that day. If I'm at the front of the queue that day I may go for it, but not always. I have perhaps been generous with the positive cos there was a bit of attitude to begin with. Fortuneatly for her I'm relatively easy going and not too demanding. I received what I wanted and would accept it perhaps could have been a neutral. Nuff said.

Offline Cunning Punt

FK and OWO are important to some punters, which is why often there are comments on these services following a review.

This is no way a criticism of the review, just a discussion point - what services taken by a punter and the rating given is entirely up to the reviewer.  :hi:

Offline macdart

how big are her boobs? and can I ask how did you get the dicounted rate? did she offer it from the start?

Offline MrMatrix

Shes got great boobs- enhanced. Can't miss them. The discount was that morning business was slow. So she'd reduced to £80 from her normal £100 for 1/2 hour. Good punt for £80.

Offline MrMatrix

Just checked on one of my old punts and theres a different girl there whose a brunette. This one is Olivia 97 and not the blond Emily I met, who had large boobs. It doesn't mean to say this new WG isn't any worse or better. Actually I think Olivia has a nice looking body. Be interesting to meet her should she come back to Surrey. looks like Emily sold her profile on....
External Link/Members Only