Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Ariel - Dollis Hill  (Read 698 times)

Big Cat

Saw Ariel at her flat in Dollis Hill a while back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've a feeling Ariel might not be to everyone's tastes, but when you're a pirate sometimes you just get that urge to ravage a filthy, red-headed wench and have a little poke around a new type of sea sponge you may never have encountered before. Such was the case with me on this particular day

The girl is tiny with boobs on the larger side of average and a nice ass on that petite little body. She's had a kid (possibly more than one) and her boobs are sagging, and her belly, well, see for yourself on her pics. Oh, her teeth are pretty busted too.

What can I say though? I found her sexy in a grimy kind of way and had a good time for half an hour for £50. Good OW, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, good sounds throughout

If you like them in small packages, with red hair and some glaring physical flaws, check her out. I've a feeling she might be an itch to scratch for some people, as she was with me. I wouldn't go back but I left satisfied.

Recommended (kind of)  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Saw Ariel at her flat in Dollis Hill a while back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've a feeling Ariel might not be to everyone's tastes, but when you're a pirate sometimes you just get that urge to ravage a filthy, red-headed wench and have a little poke around a new type of sea sponge you may never have encountered before. Such was the case with me on this particular day

The girl is tiny with boobs on the larger side of average and a nice ass on that petite little body. She's had a kid (possibly more than one) and her boobs are sagging, and her belly, well, see for yourself on her pics. Oh, her teeth are pretty busted too.

What can I say though? I found her sexy in a grimy kind of way and had a good time for half an hour for £50. Good OW, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, good sounds throughout

If you like them in small packages, with red hair and some glaring physical flaws, check her out. I've a feeling she might be an itch to scratch for some people, as she was with me. I wouldn't go back but I left satisfied.

Recommended (kind of)  :thumbsup:

:D no need to justify yourself....we've all been there.

coolfriend_f

saggy boobs, scar on tummy with cellulite and dracula teeths in front and you find her sexy :scare: :dash:, how was the Blow job :crazy:

Big Cat

pumps, thought I'd explain the attraction before comments like that one ^ came through  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline The_Don

Offline pewpewpew

1 - how tiny are we talking here?
2 - what's with her profile? Doesn't matter if English is not her first language, lips and question marks don't spell anything ever

Big Cat

If I had to guess I'd say she can't be more than 5'4? Probably smaller. Slim arms and legs, small shoulders, general frame accentuate her size. Should note that I'm 6'3

Offline SamLP

She's had previous negatives for lying about services. Doesn't do FK and her OWO is extra or not on offer. She has also used B&S profiles to trick people into seeing her. I had the misfortune once when she opened the door and I was expecting another girl. I walked. She does have a fit body though despite her belly and teeth, I've seen previous pics and they did put me off a bit although I totally get the need to sometimes go for something grimy and dirty.