Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Lara Reid - Cardiff - On Tour  (Read 1287 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
04/10/15 7pm

Venue:
Radisson Blue hotel Cardiff

The girl:
Height: 5'6"
Dress: Size 10
Breasts: 34 C
Hair: Long Black
Face:  :unknown:
Miscellaneous: Has a few Tattoos

Duration:
30 min

Cost:
£100

Services:
Normal sex in various positions

How legit:
hmmmm, it's the girl but, i was expecting a slim petite black girl. I got a more curvy mama

Communication:

10/10 No faults.

The meeting:

I was in town on a date that I met on plenty of fish. That was going sour, so I decided that an extended pee break and some AW action was needed. I found a lovely back girl and though since I've never had black I'd give it a go.
Communications were fine and was told what floor to go to and which room (it wasn't the room) to go to. little did i know it was the room opposite so that she could scope me out.
That in itself was awkward. Went in and felt the need to bolt. But though I'd persevere, as I've never dabbled in the interracial arena. Bad idea. The girl was not what I was expecting so I was a pit pissed off to start with, after the money transfer I was told no OWO. In her defence it doesn't state it on her likes and it was not discussed prior. I guess I've been spoilt with OWO recently and took it as a given, price reflects on service, that type of thing.

Lara Sucked on my balls fingered my ass and wanted me with passion, which was nice, apart from attempting to go knuckle deep in my colon. I did not ask for this. So I ended up asking her to stop.
On with the condom and bent her over for about 20 minutes of doggy. I could only think of other things than to fuck that women there and then. She kept putting her self in the anti deep positions and tried the 2 finger pinch to make me cum quicker. On one of the changes of position she got up and checked her phone to ensure that I was not running over time. She didn't say anything. Nor did I.

I finished off by wanking off and covering her ass, hair and shoulders in highly a pressurised cum jet.

Conclusion:

Not much offered for the price payed. Not a good punt. Thumbs down from me!

Score:

3/10

Would I return:

No

Will I return:

No

Value for money:

No

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:19:15 pm by thatguy »

gunter75

That's not on, and that's a big chuck of change for shite service. So rude to.
All in all not a great day! 

Put it down to experience mate,thats why I avoid these tours.
Great review though.

np500

Tours are fine if you know what's behind the door, virtually everyone's saying G K on the other thread is amazing so butt plug up my Arse and in I go ! Ashley is another one I've seen on tour,  brilliant stuff. And if thay didn't tour we could't see them.

SirFrank

So was it not the girl in the photos? Someone else, weight gain or just heavily photoshopped?

thatguy

Sorry it was the gitl, but mr photoshop had shrunk her head and trimmed  some pounds. I wouldn't pay £50 for that girl. based on looks and services.

My Lara Reid

I am sorry you had such a terrible experience with me. You should always act on your initial feelings and speak your mind during our play.

Firstly I do not do OWO due to medical advice. It is out of respect for you and me.

Secondly I am slim and curvy as stated in my content, my hight is something I can not change.

Thirdly I apologise for the discomfort you felt while I was playing with your nether region... I only felt confident to do this after you said you enjoy the use of a strapon.

Fourthly, regular punters know that may girls take a little precaution when it comes to giving their hotel rooms. This is due to multiple guys turning up and malicious character.

Now finally the most important issue you had. During intercose it is important that I am a human being. As you aptly stated you have a large 10 inch member. Most women like myself are 7 inch deep. So there is only so much rough pounding action a woman can take. Naturally after 20 minutes of this a change was nessasery.

What I do is so thin I enjoy, as said in my profile mutual enjoyment is important. For future reference act on your instinct when you meet a woman. Don't give her a positive review and say how happy you are to her then vent of your unhappiness about the situation to others. When with a woman understand that we are human not a masterbation tool that gose on for hours.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

My Lara Reid

Sorry it was the gitl, but mr photoshop had shrunk her head and trimmed  some pounds. I wouldn't pay £50 for that girl. based on looks and services.

Why would you not tell me you felt this way when we met. My pictures were not photoshopped in that way. I think that you as a character are questionable. You are being malicious and your viciousness is like that of a bored online troll.

James999

Firstly I do not do OWO due to medical advice.

What does your "medical advice" say about sucking his bollocks and putting your finger up his arse?

Offline charlie-mott

Why would you not tell me you felt this way when we met. My pictures were not photoshopped in that way. I think that you as a character are questionable. You are being malicious and your viciousness is like that of a bored online troll.

Hi Lara, welcome to the forum. thatguy is a well respected member of the forum, who has left many honest reviews (mostly positive). I can't see any reason why he would be malicious towards you. 

My Lara Reid

No that I should go into it...

I did not proceed to pick my fingers after obviously. The key thing is cuts in the skin meeting cuts which naturally occurs in our mouth.

Follow the link for more information.
External Link/Members Only

My Lara Reid

Hi Lara, welcome to the forum. thatguy is a well respected member of the forum, who has left many honest reviews (mostly positive). I can't see any reason why he would be malicious towards you.

That is true, but going through his review he comes across as really cold. There is a way to do things. He should have said how he felt then and there not pretend that he had a good time. Look on my profile his review name is [Removed by admin]. At no point did he say stop or not for me, instead he vented in a forum. That is what seems malicious.

Men.. Mixed messages  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Now finally the most important issue you had. During intercose it is important that I am a human being. As you aptly stated you have a large 10 inch member. Most women like myself are 7 inch deep. So there is only so much rough pounding action a woman can take. Naturally after 20 minutes of this a change was nessasery.
Sorry Lara I can't sympathise, you should have refused the booking or offered a partial refund if you knew he was too large.

James999

Men.. Mixed messages 

If you are not happy as a pro$$ie then get another job, with your ability & interpersonal skills perhaps shelf stacking at night when the stores closed would suit  :sarcastic: