Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: babe dessy - Hampstead station - fact finding/box ticking  (Read 6256 times)

7 review(s) for sweet gorgeous dessy (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Some may remember I said this WG was a TS - So I put my money where my mouth is and had a go - You can never be 100% sure unless the girl admits it but I'm confident after visiting her I made the right call.

Location: Not far from Swiss cottage or south Hampstead stations, Awkward place as its right next to a busy bar with folks standing outside, but it wasn't too bad as my clothes blended in with the other suits in the bar so I didn't receive any "looks" while I waited. It's a single room with adjoining shower/toilet/sink room. As the ceilings are pretty high it didn't feel cramped.

Girl: Just like the pic's, she was wearing a one piece dress and looked very hot. Huge nice bubble butt swaying from side to side as I followed her up the stairs - It reminded me of Angela from croydon . Very masculine in other areas though as mentioned on the forums and I'll get into that later.

Services: Everything was on offer - As if she rolled out the red carpet. (everything except fingering  ;)) owo, fk, ro, rimming, etc...not that I even did half of that stuff...Not my thing.

When she opened the door I could tell she fancied me as she instantly shyly looked to the floor and didn't want to make eye contact. She even left her laptop open with her facebook page in full view from the bed during the sex, I tried not to look  :sarcastic:.

She wanted to kiss but I avoided it as I'm not into kissing, Her OWO was terrible, She positioned her fabricated pierced pussy which had a helping of strawberry lube on and around it right by my face so I could lick it, Instead I just kissed her thighs and arse and used my fingers to touch her arsehole and pussy - But as soon as I went to slide a finger inside her pussy she recoiled very quickly and told me "it's for fucking only".

She added more lube for the intercourse, which felt normal kind of.... She got into it, there was no rushing or clock watching. I finished up on her ass.

I'm 99% certain she is a Transsexual - she didn't want to speak at all and when she eventually did her voice wasn't feminine, Her body is so muscular and then you see a huge bubble butt so it throws you off the scent big time. she flexed her muscles for me and claimed she was just a genetic freak of nature. Heavy helpings of lube - Usually when a girl fancies the punter lube is not required at all. She literally gave me full access to her body but didn't want me to put a finger inside.

She was drinking cans of wife beater when I arrived and tried to claim another customer had left behind...be careful around her e.g. don't piss her off  :lol: :D.

All in all it was a fact finding, box ticking mission for me - I did enjoy myself, Thus the positive and knowing what I knew  :wacko:.

NO HOMO lol

Josh66

Wait you paid to fuck a man? You should just go to the gaybar...

Offline Ladypleaser

I've seen this chick and I disagree with u 100%. She has quite dense bones, I agree, but her arse could not be a bloke's ; I am pretty sure it is not a fake arse. Also, shape-wise, every aspect of her body looks feminine.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:26:00 am by Ladypleaser »

Offline pumps

Wait you paid to fuck a man? You should just go to the gaybar...

:thumbsup: yeah right genius I'll head into a gay bar next time...that makes sense.

I've seen this chick and I disagree with u 100%. She has quite dense bones, I agree, but her arse could not be a bloke's ; I am pretty sure it is not a fake arse. Also, shape-wise, every aspect of her body looks feminine.

spin it however you want to justify it to yourself.  no mention of the arse being fake....also if you think every aspect of her body looks feminine then there's no point in further debating it.

Offline kowalski

Good luck to the punter.Box ticked and mission accomplished.Something different and it's not like pulling some fag got out of a gay bar.Just look how much trannie sex there is on line in all combinations although this event does not strictly fall Inot that category.

Offline pumps

Good luck to the punter.Box ticked and mission accomplished.Something different and it's not like pulling some fag got out of a gay bar.Just look how much trannie sex there is on line in all combinations although this event does not strictly fall Inot that category.

Indeed...your comment did make me laugh a bit,  Tranny sex for the average punter means Pre Op.... All these Post OP's slip right under the radar and make it into the oblivious punters everyday search for a genetic woman.

Besides I'm pretty sure I'm not homosexual, so anything said on an anonymous forum in that respect will be taken in jest.  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Great review! She remains top of my post op tranny list if I ever have the balls to do one  :D

Offline anyfucker

Pumps "...I'm 99% certain she is a Transsexual ..."
i thought you would be 100% sure either way since you went with the expectation of what he is unlike my adventure.
Credit to you for putting your money where your mouth didn't go.

Offline pumps

Great review! She remains top of my post op tranny list if I ever have the balls to do one  :D

lol - one day mate...you never know ;)

Pumps "...I'm 99% certain she is a Transsexual ..."
i thought you would be 100% sure either way since you went with the expectation of what he is unlike my adventure.
Credit to you for putting your money where your mouth didn't go.

I'm just being realistic, but 99% is pretty high. To get that last 1% he/she would have to admit it to me.

Online lewishamguy

I'm just being realistic, but 99% is pretty high. To get that last 1% he/she would have to admit it to me.

Pumps, let's say she's 99.99% tranny :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

We're you not tempted to just ask her outright in a tactful way of course whether she is a ts at the end as you left?

Offline kowalski

Right,no who's going to admit going with a trannie?
I wonder if this is now the last post on this theme??

Offline pumps

Pumps, let's say she's 99.99% tranny :sarcastic:

:sarcastic:

We're you not tempted to just ask her outright in a tactful way of course whether she is a ts at the end as you left?

Well I know she would of denied it, I was hinting at it asking why/how she could be so muscular if she's never been to the gym, to which she replied maybe she's a genetic freak of nature. Also she did me no wrong in terms of service/attitude so didn't see the need to try and embarrass him/her lol

most won't admit it, because they're too fluffily inlove to see what's before them and write an honest review. I think I've been honest....at my own expense.

Offline kowalski

My friend tells me that the trannies in Thailand are good.

Offline anyfucker

post op, read my lips/reviews - not knowingly until pointed out by pumps, he's da man
now considering a M/F/TS
There's a few other reviews on here

Offline Vivago

My friend tells me that the trannies in Thailand are good.

I must be slipping. I didn't step down ladyboy lane on my recent jaunt in Pats. But it was a close call. Found this lb with a bang tidy body in a Soi 8 bar beer on my last night and she was almost begging me to take her home and give her arse a good seeing to. But I was a bit shagged out and she had a bit of a horsey face and I didn't much fancy a BJ from Red Rum. So I took the fat cunt instead. :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

..only kidding about the porky lass. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline pumps

I must be slipping. I didn't step down ladyboy lane on my recent jaunt in Pats. But it was a close call. Found this lb with a bang tidy body in a Soi 8 bar beer on my last night and she was almost begging me to take her home and give her arse a good seeing to. But I was a bit shagged out and she had a bit of a horsey face and I didn't much fancy a BJ from Red Rum. So I took the fat cunt instead. :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

..only kidding about the porky lass. :D

I bet you took the LB's phone number for tomorrow night  ;)

Offline Vivago

I bet you took the LB's phone number for tomorrow night  ;)

No point as it was my last night in town and, in any case, if you fancy a walk on the wild side in Pattaya, you are spoiled for choice. Practically tripping over hot, young ladyboys there.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

brolin_76

nice one, pump and you proved it then. you are the genius. :thumbsup: :cool:

Offline PumpAction

You suspected she was a he-she and you went through with a booking in order to confirm your suspicions?

Ok...I guess. To each their own.

Offline claretandblue

Finally got round to checking dessy out review to follow, its somewhere between a neutral and a positive for me

In terms of my views on whether she is a post op I would say 90% she is, I am genuinely stunned that some punters have seen her and not reached the same conclusion

Offline pumps

Finally got round to checking dessy out review to follow, its somewhere between a neutral and a positive for me

In terms of my views on whether she is a post op I would say 90% she is, I am genuinely stunned that some punters have seen her and not reached the same conclusion

I know what you mean by the 90%, I did doubt myself a bit as some thing's look too good to be a man.

Offline claretandblue

I know what you mean by the 90%, I did doubt myself a bit as some thing's look too good to be a man.
I certainly enjoyed wobbling her arse in doggy  :yahoo:

Offline JamesRockford

You suspected she was a he-she and you went through with a booking in order to confirm your suspicions?

Indeed - it isn't my thing either but Pumps has done us all a favour by confirming that this WG is technically "female" but a post-op.  Perhaps there should be a separate category on AW to make this clear.

Offline pumps

There's more to it than that....... you would of had to of been following the thread on here to understand it all.

Offline 4by4

That is a serious ass that she has ad certainly interests me.  If she is/was a man how does she get hair that long?

Offline pumps

That is a serious ass that she has ad certainly interests me.  If she is/was a man how does she get hair that long?

you're hilarious buddy  :yahoo:

Offline BillGoldberg

Amazing if that really is a TS

The ass is incredible and her/his face looks pretty feminine to me

Disappointing to say the least

alexa99

What proof do you want to see that she is not a TS?  :bomb:

Offline pumps

Don't want anything from you thanks

Offline webpunter

Pumps has TOFTT to a whole new level !  Particlularly if he doesn't like strawberries.  What about pineapple or raspberry fanny-batter flavouring ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Pumps has TOFTT to a whole new level !  Particlularly if he doesn't like strawberries.  What about pineapple or raspberry fanny-batter flavouring ?  :sarcastic:

Mango?  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Mango?  :sarcastic:

You'll have to call king tarzan in to be the official mango taste tester!

Online lewishamguy

First prove it here you're not a pimp/maid or the prossie.

:music:

Offline claretandblue

I've met and shagged her/him and know what I saw

alexa99

First prove it here you're not a pimp/maid or the prossie.

:music:

Obviously, its not about to proof whatever as it seem whatever evidence I have it doesnt matter, is it?
Im talking from a woman's view. Im Dessy's  one of best friends, so I'd knew if she was TS.

The thing is that I wanted to find out from a man view what evidence would be enough?

I found this topic very interesting and funny to read  :dance girl: when i read it for the first time i laughed as never before  :D

taffy

Went to see this chick in July, when she was located in wilsden green. Arrived at the house, which was a big fuck off professional hmo, knocked on the main door but there was no reply. Tried to discreetly call her as someone from the house was outside smoking a fag.

Turns out this person was actually her. She looked nothing like her pictures but this was probably down to her having no make up. She looked incredibly disgusting, massive fucking arse, fat as fuck thunder thighs bulging through her jeans and heavy bags under eyes. To top it all off she was wearing uggs and had a carrier bag with a a burger box and with what i assume was a kebab wrapped in plain paper.  To be fair it was midday and she was probably due a feed, but a burger AND a kebab is just madness .

Fuck knows what was going through my mind but after she gave me a disapproving look and grunted at me i followed her in. Her room was a mess (another red flag??) with washing everywhere and at this point i decided i needed to get out so asked her what services were included in the price. Bitch made a noise that was half grunt half scream,  she was literally moments away from exploding so i mumbled something and headed for the door and made my exit.

Can confirm there were empty beer cans in the flat, possibly stella. Shame really as i also like stella.

Shocked to hear she might be a tranny as i met her a few months previously and fucked her.

Offline pumps

Went to see this chick in July, when she was located in wilsden green. Arrived at the house, which was a big fuck off professional hmo, knocked on the main door but there was no reply. Tried to discreetly call her as someone from the house was outside smoking a fag.

Turns out this person was actually her. She looked nothing like her pictures but this was probably down to her having no make up. She looked incredibly disgusting, massive fucking arse, fat as fuck thunder thighs bulging through her jeans and heavy bags under eyes. To top it all off she was wearing uggs and had a carrier bag with a a burger box and with what i assume was a kebab wrapped in plain paper.  To be fair it was midday and she was probably due a feed, but a burger AND a kebab is just madness .

Fuck knows what was going through my mind but after she gave me a disapproving look and grunted at me i followed her in. Her room was a mess (another red flag??) with washing everywhere and at this point i decided i needed to get out so asked her what services were included in the price. Bitch made a noise that was half grunt half scream,  she was literally moments away from exploding so i mumbled something and headed for the door and made my exit.

Can confirm there were empty beer cans in the flat, possibly stella. Shame really as i also like stella.

Shocked to hear she might be a tranny as i met her a few months previously and fucked her.

Sounds believable - I remember when I arrived the first thing I said was " the postcode you gave me is wrong it took my half way up your road" (which was about 1/4 of a mile) she kinda grunted and didn't say anything, So I assumed she just didn't speak enough English to understand me.
Then as I was leaving out of the blue she handed me a letter (which had her address on it) and said "I got the post code off here" which meant she did understand, I then assumed she didn't want to talk to expose her deep voice or she was just communicating naturally how fellas do.

Couldn't complain about the ass and thighs.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Gynaemyte

Thankfully, her kebab was wrapped in plain paper and not in full view!

Offline Jerboa

So talking of her kebab did it look puka or like a axe wound? Post-ops do need to use lube as they aren't naturally self lubricating. And the voice is usually a dead giveaway.

Offline webpunter

Post-ops do need to use lube as they aren't naturally self lubricating. And the voice is usually a dead giveaway.
Especially when they respond to the name Derek  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

I didn't have a close look at her pussy, she does have quite a deep voice though  :D

She wasn't outside having a kebab when I saw her,it was a fag  :D