Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jenny LittleAngel is she bait and switch?  (Read 668 times)

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Doing some research seems she might be B&S.  It is mentioned on a thread that the feedback on AW is for a different lady (yeah AW feedback fucks up again) believe it or not.  It says be prepared to walk.  I've rang twice, left a polite message, maybe they're waiting for darkness for a lady to arrive.  I was itching for a punt this evening what with the news that Jaycee is going.  Tried indigo rose but she is having a stalker crisis so cut her incall hotel shift early, no JBjolie, no sweet kym Mellanie but there are another 7 (seven) Ronanians in Plymouth with a AW green light on. All very depressing.......   :cry: might give jaymie a go toftt with a new lady, she sounds kinda mechanical though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:20:56 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

I'm missing Gracie, she was my go to inbetween Jaycee  :cry: :cry: does anyone have a good quality Plymouth punt up their sleeves?  :yahoo:

Offline samuel

I was about to ring Indigo  - after the football, of course - but noticed her available today tag was gone. Shame.

On looking about I did notice Tantric Teaser has changed her MO a little and will now go naked. Very tempting.

I think you could always rely on Ellie to provide a satisfying - though perhaps not spectacular - punt. Open, chatty and  attentive. Nice place too.

bristolqwerty

Ta mate, with the field diminishing I am looking for new teriitory, tantric teaser is on my list too, naked wearing stockings, owo, cim and cheap too.  Does Ellie do RO? Is her oral owo?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:29:31 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline markc65

On looking about I did notice Tantric Teaser has changed her MO a little and will now go naked. Very tempting.

I'd noticed that about her as well, and also dropped 'Tantric' from her AW name.

I'm back in Plymouth for a couple of weeks at the end of this week so starting to make some plans and she certainly is on the list now

Offline Punter Griffin

I read her profile of late and saw the same. I have seen her and she was not bad...if she's now getting naked and letting you play with her. If anyone plans on seeing her, let us all know.

I think you could always rely on Ellie to provide a satisfying - though perhaps not spectacular - punt. Open, chatty and  attentive. Nice place too.

Ellie is good VFM and a great plan B.