Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aileen2000 - Aberdeen  (Read 751 times)

mikey1028

Review from my recent meeting with Aileen a week or two back.

External Link/Members Only

Met with the sexy Aileen at her flat just a short distance from the train station. Nice location, seems pretty safe, although the about  300 steps you have to climb to reach her flat at the top of the building means your knackered before you even start!

She is a Romanian, but don't tar her with the same brush as the rest of them. She's definitely not a get you in, get your money,get you out type girl. AW photos are accurate too and she's probably in her late 20s early 30s.

Anyway, down to business. She opens the door dress in, as requested, some kinky red pvc underwear. We start with a bit of kissing and she teases my cock by bending over and slapping it off her amazing ass. She continues to tease and tells me I'm not allowed to play with myself.

from there, she lays back on the bed, spreads her legs, and instructs me to tongue her. I'm pretty sure she genuinely gets off on this as you can feel the vaginal contractions as she moans. She enjoys a bit of rimming action too.

My turn for oral, and this is probably my biggest criticism of aileen, she insists on a condom. anyway, I comply and let her do it, which she does quite well to be fair to her, but she'd be fucking incredible if she offered oral without.

Anyway, on to the sex. Many positions covered - mish, doggy, cowgirl. I cum inside her - all good.

Needing a break, she gives me a massage. All starts out quite vanilla, but she starts to bring out various toys - anal beads, cock rings, pussy masturbators, etc. Not my usual bag but I went with it and she seemed to get a kick from it. After all of this, I'm hard and ready for round 2 so we go at it again.

Finish up with a shower, which she gets in too, and cleans me up.

£120 for an hour seems like pretty good value. No OWO is a bit of a disappointment but their is enough good points to keep me going back.