Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever stop for a snack mid-punt?  (Read 2125 times)

Grumbleguts

Kind of got into looking forward to a little light refreshment, mid session :) have a break have a Kit Kat kind of thing :) certainly most of the girls happy to go with it. Must be an into my 50's thing :) :) :hi:

DG

Kind of got into looking forward to a little light refreshment, mid session :) have a break have a Kit Kat kind of thing :) certainly most of the girls happy to go with it. Must be an into my 50's thing :) :) :hi:

Recently had a 2 hour mid afternoon session with my regular girl. We started with a Greggs and a cuppa and ended with another cuppa and a twix. Enjoyed it so much I plan to do it again.  :drinks:

raylondoner

I like to dine at the "Y" at half time!  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Offline winkywanky

A Mars bar, inserted and eaten in the style of Mick Jagger.

Big sugar hit as well as edible pheromones. Great combination  :thumbsup:.

Offline threechilliman

I remember a FR from one of Hayley X X's conveyor belt sessions where someone had shoved a Cadburys Boost bar up her arse and then eaten it. Got my juices flowing!

tcm

Offline winkywanky

I remember a FR from one of Hayley X X's conveyor belt sessions where someone had shoved a Cadburys Boost bar up her arse and then eaten it. Got my juices flowing!

tcm

...is that the one with a hazelnut in every bite?  :D

SirFrank

What the fuck? A fucking picnic break mid shag? I've heard it all now. When I'm not in action I'm in traction so the only thing I eat during a punt is pussy pie

Offline webpunter

On a 2 hour session have stopped for a glass of wine / fizz.  And cocktails in european knocking shops where you can have [expensive but not too expensive] drinks delivered to the room.  The offer of a mid punt fag is irresistible
Suppose could go for a snickers if rimming was on my agenda.  A hazelnut in every bite ..

Offline threechilliman

At a party last week, one WG got her packed lunch out at the end cos she was starving. She only does outcalls and said she always takes one with her - she saw nothing funny about it. As she said 'You take your sandwiches to work, so do I!' Made us all laugh....

tcm

Machinegundummy

What the fuck? A fucking picnic break mid shag? I've heard it all now. When I'm not in action I'm in traction so the only thing I eat during a punt is pussy pie
:lol: Like Frank says there's only one pie to eat in the punt maybe with a bit of angle delight added.
But the whisking fucks up my wanking arm.

Offline cueball

I've had a brew and a couple of ciggies in between rounds one and two but never had lunch in the interval.

Offline nigel4498

Most RB's at mine I have lunch and wine with the prossie, good way to pass recovery time and get fuelled up for round two.

spkmstr48

Glass of water and a smoke if it's only a couple of hours.

Obviously something more substantial on a long punt

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline the_exile

I've had a brew and a couple of ciggies in between rounds one and two but never had lunch in the interval.

Haha, yes had a glass of wine while I was recovering at an indie in call, cup of tea with the girl and the maid half way through an hour at a walk up. Good fun!

Offline Freundlich

Normally take some fizz, wine and water along and then whatever fruit is in season and a couple of bananas (had cramp once that was so painful I tore a muscle trying to get shot of it)

Best was back in May, two very well known ladies whom I had wanted to meet one another for a while, having played hard for an hour I went and laid on the couch for a nap. Woke up to find them still hard at it with a strap on which I was seriously surprised at

turns out they *really* liked each other !

: :music: We're going away in a few weeks together, am storing up the sleep now !

Offline Cuntminion

I often stop for half a rotisserie chicken mid punt

On a serious note if you snack midway on an hour or two hour punt I honestly think your a cunt

Children don't know when they might get hungry not adults

vw

What the fuck? A fucking picnic break mid shag?
Now that's an Idea, love the alfresco hope the weathers nice on <Removed By Admin>day, she wont take much convincing !

Offline Boundless

A Mars bar, inserted and eaten in the style of Mick Jagger.

Big sugar hit as well as edible pheromones. Great combination  :thumbsup:.

I've always found a peanut picnic is better as a Mars bar can be hard to grip when it's warm and the nobbles on a picnic give better stimulation for the girl.

DG

I often stop for half a rotisserie chicken mid punt

On a serious note if you snack midway on an hour or two hour punt I honestly think your a cunt

Children don't know when they might get hungry not adults

I'm not suggesting you turn up for every punt with a sandwich box, but with a girl you know well and are comfortable with, it just adds another dimension to the down time between the action when otherwise you would probably just be talking. And a good cuppa does refresh  :dance:

vw

I'm not suggesting you turn up for every punt with a sandwich box, but with a girl you know well and are comfortable with, it just adds another dimension to the down time between the action when otherwise you would probably just be talking. And a good cuppa does refresh  :dance:
Like your last rolo

DG

Like your last rolo

She would need to be really good to get my last rolo   :lol: :lol: but I think the rewards would be worth it  :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

I've always found a peanut picnic is better as a Mars bar can be hard to grip when it's warm and the nobbles on a picnic give better stimulation for the girl.

...I definitely feel ribbed chocolate snacks are the way forward.

vw

...I definitely feel ribbed chocolate snacks are the way forward.
Like a 1 kg toblerone

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

...I bet has fun with that when he goes to Klosters  :D.

Offline claretandblue

Only someone called grumbleguts would think of having a snack break mid punt!

atomicredi

I actually keep a jar of sweets / lollies / biscuits in the room for people so if they are hungry they can help themselves!

Also keep tea / coffee / beer / fully stocked bar as well!!!

Strangest request was for a tomato sauce piece

vw

Also keep tea / coffee / beer / fully stocked bar as well!!!
No mention of Irn bru ?

JIMI1234

Nope, never have stopped for a snack mid punt.
But when I was a boy and in the age of exploration, I did insert a Bounty into a lass (she was same age as me) and then ate it

Offline winkywanky

atomicredi

No mention of Irn bru ?

A fully stocked bar, totally includes Irn Bru xxxxxx

spkmstr48

Nope, never have stopped for a snack mid punt.
But when I was a boy and in the age of exploration, I did insert a Bounty into a lass (she was same age as me) and then ate it

The taste of paradise?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline webpunter

I did insert a Bounty into a lass (she was same age as me) and then ate it
Was it this enormous bar ? External Link/Members Only    :sarcastic:

slow and low