Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cruella's lounge (Worcester)  (Read 867 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure about this one. Had a text conversation, allegedly Spanish, no feedback but new profile. Didn't reply to my text asking if all services were included in the price so I called her. A woman answered, she did have an accent but I couldn't tell if it was Spanish or not.

There was really really loud bad music in the background so I could barely hear her. She said yes a few times then the phone went dead. still no reply to my text so I gave it up as a bad idea. Pics in the private gallery weren't tasty enough to make me persist in trying to arrange a booking.

Spanish is often a code name for Romanian so I'm not inclined to TOFTT today particularly with the bad comms.

For once we have quite a few girls working in Worcester at the moment but unfortunately most of them appear to be barebacking Romanian skanks  :vomit:

No punting for me today then. Ah well.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:32:17 pm by bod666 »

getonit

If you look at her menu you will see that it does not offer babreback...But, if you scroll aaaaalllllll the way down...there it is . Unprotected sex.

bod666

Sounds like I had a narrow escape then! Phew!

Although I do wonder as most of the advertising barebackers are Romanian and they never offer the services on their profile how much of it is true?

Profile says they offer a gfe, you get there ask do they kiss? No. Do you get a gfe? No.
So profile says unprotected sex - you get there and that's not really in the menu either - perhaps? Still not worth risking anyway.

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I saw her profile too and got all excited, I then noticed 6-7 other profiles all looking oddly similar which put me off immediately.

Something about a number of foreign girls with similar profiles all appearing at the same time in the same city which triggers all sorts of alarm bells for me.

bod666

I agree - she was the only one in the rash of new profiles that didn't have bareback ticked.

Perhaps someone braver than I will TOFTT and report back?  :hi:

vw

I agree - she was the only one in the rash of new profiles that didn't have bareback ticked.

Perhaps someone braver than I will TOFTT and report back?  :hi:
Was speaking to a clean EE girl about her country mates and this is what she explained !

Un-protected sex is unprotected pussy sex

Bareback is unprotected anal - bare as in bare back as in back door.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Was speaking to a clean EE girl about her country mates and this is what she explained !

Un-protected sex is unprotected pussy sex

Bareback is unprotected anal - bare as in bare back as in back door.

You'd think I'd know this.  :)

vw

You'd think I'd know this.  :)
I would have thought you would.

So bareback is more dangerous than unprotected sex.  Different meanings in different countries.

Much like if a prossie told a yank to stick it in her fanny, he would but it in her ass.