Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex face  (Read 1399 times)

SirFrank

Have you ever caught sight of your sex face? On a recent in call punt I happened to catch a glimpse of my sex face mid shag while looking to my left and catching a glimpse of my chops in a carefully positioned mirror in the girls bedroom. Seriously, it was revolting. It was like I'd just seen a ghost and in all honesty I looked like simple jack:

External Link/Members Only

No woman should ever have to put up with that shit. I felt so revolted that when I was showering in her bathroom I considered slipping her an extra £50 as 'danger money'! Anyone else had such a moment of self realisation? Ever since all I keep saying to myself is I've got a good brain.... :vomit:

DG

Have you ever caught sight of your sex face? On a recent in call punt I happened to catch a glimpse of my sex face mid shag while looking to my left and catching a glimpse of my chops in a carefully positioned mirror in the girls bedroom. Seriously, it was revolting. It was like I'd just seen a ghost and in all honesty I looked like simple jack:

External Link/Members Only

No woman should ever have to put up with that shit. I felt so revolted that when I was showering in her bathroom I considered slipping her an extra £50 as 'danger money'! Anyone else had such a moment of self realisation? Ever since all I keep saying to myself is I've got a good brain.... :vomit:

Never seen my own fuck face but my regular girl's face is awesome when she is about to cum; rolling eyes, something weird goes on with her lips, then in an instant she looks like an angel  :yahoo:

yorkshire123

Never seen my own fuck face but my regular girl's face is awesome when she is about to cum; rolling eyes, something weird goes on with her lips, then in an instant she looks like an angel  :yahoo:

That sounds like she's holding in a fart  :D

Big Cat

Reminds me of this Eddie Murphy bit External Link/Members Only

I used to be self conscious of my sex face after an ex kept taking the piss. Gave me performance anxiety for years :D

yorkshire123

As a lazy fucker most of the time I like a prossie to earn he money by going on top but I can remember going into a brothel in the NW that had a mirror on the ceiling & quite frankly I couldn't wait to flip her on her back as the mere sight of the faces I was pulling was putting me off my stride.

Offline threechilliman

Last weekend a girl I saw insisted we faced the mirror in doggy. I tried to look at her rather than catch a glimpse of myself 'in action'. Grim.

I've been at a party fucking a girl when she insisted another girl sit on her face. It was only later I realised it was probably so she didn't have to watch me fucking her - lesser of two evils :D

tcm

DG

That sounds like she's holding in a fart  :D

Haha, but as my face is usually in that territory at the time, I can confirm that is not the case  :lol:

Grumbleguts

Not a fan of mirrors in bedrooms, last time i looked like i was doing a Jabba the Hut impression :( :( :( mirrors and over 50 are a bad mix :scare: :hi:

DG

Last weekend a girl I saw insisted we faced the mirror in doggy. I tried to look at her rather than catch a glimpse of myself 'in action'. Grim.

I've been at a party fucking a girl when she insisted another girl sit on her face. It was only later I realised it was probably so she didn't have to watch me fucking her - lesser of two evils :D

tcm

I love shagging doggy in front of the mirror. As I'm stood up I don't see my face, just the girl's and to see her tits jiggling around is awesome.  :yahoo:

DG

Anyway Sir Frank, apologies for hijacking your post; I'll make a point of checking my fuck face next time out and get back to you  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

It's really unpleasant. Sort of like a dark skinned Frank Spencer in full "oooh Betty" mode. Fucking hideous.

Grumbleguts

It's really unpleasant. Sort of like a dark skinned Frank Spencer in full "oooh Betty" mode. Fucking hideous.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yorkshire123

Frank, just when we all could do with a laugh due to the disgusting Indian shrimps antics you come along with another great thread  :hi:

yumyum3

I don't know how to copy and paste it, but every time I see new member Vinegar Strokes avatar it cracks me up  :lol:

yorkshire123

I don't know how to copy and paste it, but every time I see new member Vinegar Strokes avatar it cracks me up  :lol:

:D

Hidden Image/Members Only

yumyum3

Top work, Y. How did you do that? I copied it but it wouldn't let me paste it in the reply  :unknown:

yorkshire123

Top work, Y. How did you do that? I copied it but it wouldn't let me paste it in the reply  :unknown:

Not sure if my way is the easiest or not as I'm mainly self taught, with a little help of the guys on here.

I copy the pic to my desktop then upload to External Link/Members Only, copy the IMG code & paste it in my post

I'm sure there are instructions on here somewhere?

Online Blackpool Rock

I've seen myself in the mirror finishing off during doggy and thought I looked a bit like a Gurner

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Magicalstory

I'd never really had the opportunity before this lifestyle - now almost every woman I see has a bunch of mirrors in her bedroom making it impossible to avoid

Offline winkywanky

Frank, thanks for the 2nd very big belly laugh you gave me this week!  :D  :thumbsup:

I've never seen my sex-face (thank God) but I do know that when I cum, I look like I'm in agony owing to the facial contortions. I know I'm doing it but WTF, it's MY time!  :)

Offline pewpewpew

I do the Pat Bateman, wink and flex my muscles at myself in the mirror while sagging in doggie. 

johnnyboy61

I'm in the over fifty mirror avoiding brigade, so thankfully I never see my own sex face.

I wonder sometimes who the mirrors are actually for with some WGs? When one girl was on top she suddenly strained her neck to look behind her. When I asked her if everything was OK she relplied that she just wanted to check what her arse looked like in the mirror, and she's not the first I've noticed admiring themselves in the mirror.  Meaning that she would rather look at her own arse than put up with my sex face!

Offline winkywanky

Women just can't help wondering 'does my bum look big in this'... :rolleyes:  :D

Offline threechilliman

.....I do know that when I cum, I look like I'm in agony owing to the facial contortions. I know I'm doing it but WTF, it's MY time!  :)

I'm very noisy when I cum. It must be dreadful for the WG to endure....

tcm

Hawkwind71

This must be the reason why every WG I see insists on turning down the lights.
I had previously thought it was to create the ambience
Caught myself vaguely in the mirror with one girl, wasn't impressed....but imagined worse.   :(

Offline threechilliman

Women just can't help wondering 'does my bum look big in this'... :rolleyes:  :D

With my tiny cock, any WG's arse will look big. Sorry ladies!

tcm

johnnyboy61

I tend to laugh when I cum, as does one of my favourite WGs. If we manage to time things right between us it must sound like I've booked a threesome and she's brought along Michael McIntyre as her duo partner. Another girl was worried about the neighbours upstairs hearing and sensing I was about to let out a loud noise clamped her hand over my mouth as I came - it was quite a turn on actually.

Offline winkywanky

tcm

She can always buy earplugs with the money she's making out of you  ;).

yumyum3

Not sure if my way is the easiest or not as I'm mainly self taught, with a little help of the guys on here.

I copy the pic to my desktop then upload to External Link/Members Only, copy the IMG code & paste it in my post

I'm sure there are instructions on here somewhere?
Cheers Y. Tried it unsuccessfully but will have another go when I have time  :)

Distraction

When I asked her if everything was OK she relplied that she just wanted to check what her arse looked like in the mirror, and she's not the first I've noticed admiring themselves in the mirror.

To be fair, with the body some of girls have (that I've met), I'd spend my entire time admiring my arse in the mirror if I was them.