Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork seems dead lately  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Hobbit

I don't know about what you guys think but I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be much quality on Adultwork recently. I've been searching and cannot find anyone that seems interesting. So I have decided to try and use an agency which I've never done before as I have always used independents. I have read through the guides on UKPunting and understand the difference between the types of agencies etc. So I'm going to try a girl from either Hamiltons, Admirals, Bijoux or Saucy London. Would anyone be able to recommend a girl from either of those agencies? If not, then I will have to TOFTT, which I don't mind but would prefer a recommendation if possible.  :hi:

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:28:27 pm by Hobbit »

Johnnybgood

What's your type? What sort of experience(s) are you looking for?

Just FYI, don't set your expectations too high with agency girls.

There's also Allure btw.

Offline tantric talents

When you say recently, do you mean you are just looking for a new unreviewed girl on AW?

Offline Hobbit

What's your type? What sort of experience(s) are you looking for?

Just FYI, don't set your expectations too high with agency girls.

There's also Allure btw.

I'm looking for someone that can provide a true GFE but must provide DFK and OWO. Physically no more than a size 10.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Offline Hobbit

When you say recently, do you mean you are just looking for a new unreviewed girl on AW?

I don't mind trying out an unreviewed girl but she needs to be able to provide outcalls and have decent pics.

The thing with Adultwork is that many of the profiles don't look appealing based on written structure or lack of pictures. I'm not a fan of huge photoshopping and would choose a girl with selfies over a girl that has photoshopped pictures any day.   

Offline tantric talents

The thing with Adultwork is that many of the profiles don't look appealing based on written structure or lack of pictures. I'm not a fan of huge photoshopping and would choose a girl with selfies over a girl that has photoshopped pictures any day.
Many of the "selfies" are nicked pics anyway.
If you think AW pics are over photoshopped then I guarantee you most of the agency ones will be even more so, although at least the A agencies do show the actual girls.
You have already successfully seen a few girls who have been well reviewed here so keep using the forum recommendations. Why change your MO now?

Johnnybgood

Caveat: it's hard to recommend a true/good GFE as a) it usually takes a few sessions before you get this and b) you have to click individually with the girl.

But, with that in mind, I'd recommend External Link/Members Only. Only thing is, you sound like you might want someone to cuddle with which she can do but she has an alternative look and likes kink, but I guess you can ask her to downplay that and not sure whether that's up your street either.

Unfortunately a lot of other girls I've seen have left those agencies now - there was a great girl at Bijoux called Katie, but it looks like she's gone as well.

And yes AW does seem a bit dead, although I have noticed a lot more English/British girls on there now than in the last year or so.

Johnnybgood

I don't mind trying out an unreviewed girl but she needs to be able to provide outcalls and have decent pics.

Most girls will take selfies from a high angle which distorts what they look like and makes them look a lot hotter than they actually are. Agency photos are also heavily photoshopped. Whatever girl's pic you see online, just take 2 points off it and she'll look like that-ish.

Offline Hobbit

Many of the "selfies" are nicked pics anyway.
If you think AW pics are over photoshopped then I guarantee you most of the agency ones will be even more so, although at least the A agencies do show the actual girls.
You have already successfully seen a few girls who have been well reviewed here so keep using the forum recommendations. Why change your MO now?

You are absolutely right that many agencies have photoshopped pics also. I'm not changing my MO, as I will keep seeing AW girls but I thought I'd try my luck with an agency.

Offline Hobbit

Caveat: it's hard to recommend a true/good GFE as a) it usually takes a few sessions before you get this and b) you have to click individually with the girl.

But, with that in mind, I'd recommend External Link/Members Only. Only thing is, you sound like you might want someone to cuddle with which she can do but she has an alternative look and likes kink, but I guess you can ask her to downplay that and not sure whether that's up your street either.

Unfortunately a lot of other girls I've seen have left those agencies now - there was a great girl at Bijoux called Katie, but it looks like she's gone as well.

And yes AW does seem a bit dead, although I have noticed a lot more English/British girls on there now than in the last year or so.

She looks hot! Thanks for the recommendation. I may try her out. Does she DFK and would she CIM by any chance? CIM Not essential but always a bonus.

Offline tantric talents

She looks hot! Thanks for the recommendation. I may try her out. Does she DFK and would she CIM by any chance? CIM Not essential but always a bonus.
They are both in her likes list. At £300 a pop I hope you get a manicure too  :cool:

Offline Hobbit

They are both in her likes list. At £300 a pop I hope you get a manicure too  :cool:

That's my worry. £300 is a lot.

Johnnybgood

Yes CIM is very enthusiastically encouraged actually. DFK - how D are your expectations of the FK? We were playing tongue hockey, but again it's going to be individual so what she was comfortable doing with one person she might not be with someone else. I will say that overall she is very openminded though.

Yes, £300 is a lot, and the more I've done this, the more I realise no one is worth that kind of money as more often than not it's a mechanical shag and the girls aren't as hot as you expect them to be either - it's even worse knowing that the agency is taking 50% and the girl would likely screw you for half the price..... The only reason I'd fork that over is because a majority of English wgs are only signed up with the agencies, and being with someone domestic helps form at least some kind of connection which gives you a better GFE.

Though having said that the best punt I've ever had was also the most expensive so there you go  - but yeah price and quality, never the same thing.

Just remembered there was actually another wg on aw, half english half indian and she gave a fantastic GFE, but sadly also not on the scene anymore.

Distraction

I've done a few £300 per hour girls over the years. They've all been great and you can argue well that they are worth it. Now here's the "BUT" you've been waiting for - the reality is there are plenty of girls out there who are happy to offer their time for £150 and are every bit as good. So unless your first name is Sheikh and money really is no object, that means you'll get to enjoy the hobby twice as often.

I'd never say never about not going for the higher price range again, but only if it is someone who is very, very well reviewed. You really don't want to pay that kind of sum and it be lack-lusture.

There's a girl in the £150 an hour bracket (although £200 out call) I reviewed the other month who'd fit your requirements:
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66118.0
Only concern for me was too much teeth during OWO, but depends how sensitive you are. Other than that she was excellent.

Offline The_Don

I'm looking for someone that can provide a true GFE but must provide DFK and OWO. Physically no more than a size 10.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

GFE is how good a W/G can act (when punting her) IMO

The London board has lots of reviews. With many W/G under £120 that (mite) meet your requirements.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It depends if it HAS to be London, could it be the home counties, and the age? I think you might find better in late 20s or 30s just outside London, indie housewives. 

Distraction

It depends if it HAS to be London, could it be the home counties, and the age? I think you might find better in late 20s or 30s just outside London, indie housewives.

I hate to muscle in on the OP's thread but this has aroused my curiosity. I rarely search outside of London but I guess this shouldn't be ruled out. Any specific recommendations?

Offline The_Don

Indeed, many good W/G outside of London as well (I punt mostly in London, so does the OP?).

Any specific recommendations?
One man's meat .... see my reviews. Many just north of London.

Johnnybgood

I hate to muscle in on the OP's thread but this has aroused my curiosity. I rarely search outside of London but I guess this shouldn't be ruled out. Any specific recommendations?

Indie housewives, they exist?!?!

I second the good quality just outside of London, (well Greater London technically).

Josh66

These girls must think they have golden vaginas to think they can charge £300.

Johnnybgood

These girls must think they have golden vaginas to think they can charge £300.

It's most because they're english.

Offline Hobbit

Yes CIM is very enthusiastically encouraged actually. DFK - how D are your expectations of the FK? We were playing tongue hockey, but again it's going to be individual so what she was comfortable doing with one person she might not be with someone else. I will say that overall she is very openminded though.

Yes, £300 is a lot, and the more I've done this, the more I realise no one is worth that kind of money as more often than not it's a mechanical shag and the girls aren't as hot as you expect them to be either - it's even worse knowing that the agency is taking 50% and the girl would likely screw you for half the price..... The only reason I'd fork that over is because a majority of English wgs are only signed up with the agencies, and being with someone domestic helps form at least some kind of connection which gives you a better GFE.

Though having said that the best punt I've ever had was also the most expensive so there you go  - but yeah price and quality, never the same thing.

Just remembered there was actually another wg on aw, half english half indian and she gave a fantastic GFE, but sadly also not on the scene anymore.

DFK Is extremely important to me. It's good to hear that she is enthusiastic. I'm also thinking of seeing Lia Amelia as she has good reviews.

Offline Hobbit

It doesn't need to be London. just outside London is okay. Up to early 30's is okay. How do you find Indie housewives?

It doesn't need to be London. just outside London is okay. Up to early 30's is okay. How do you find Indie housewives?
study the lists by recent registration first and by suitable geographical areas for where my work takes me.