Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 guys required to attend a bukkake party in Leicester...  (Read 2312 times)

Timmy2

He punts as well ... he has seen one of my past favourites
Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Isn't that a pimps profile CT?

Yes. But it ain't mine, honest  :D

He has been in my Leic HL since he left few feedbacks on the some of the girls I've seen (I suspect same girls as Raddy).

Re-checking... he is now an Erotic Content Provider only, but appears to be organising parties in this area.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I could be tempted to my first ever bukkake party, if known members from here are going, else will not feel in comfort zone.

Offline Ipunter

I could be tempted to my first ever bukkake party, if known members from here are going, else will not feel in comfort zone.

I'd also be tempted... But I can only do Nottingham centre meets and need a couple days notice lol

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Just a quick post - this is the real deal I went along this week.  Me, him and another fella (at the Ramada in town), very relaxed, her very very sexy and well into it we ended up staying half hour over our time.  Seems like a nice guy late 40's and does it for the sex, can't fault it really.  I asked the girl on the quiet what happened with the money and she said that she kept it all.

Worth a go, as we ended up doing a gangbang, if it can be classed as a gangbang with 3 guys, she did everything except anal, some nice facials, cim and swallow.
Later
Scooby

Timmy2

Nice feedback Scooby, worth knowing it is for real for anyone who fancies a small gang bang type meeting
 :drinks:
Raddy

vt

Just a quick post - this is the real deal I went along this week.  Me, him and another fella (at the Ramada in town), very relaxed, her very very sexy and well into it we ended up staying half hour over our time.  Seems like a nice guy late 40's and does it for the sex, can't fault it really.  I asked the girl on the quiet what happened with the money and she said that she kept it all.

Worth a go, as we ended up doing a gangbang, if it can be classed as a gangbang with 3 guys, she did everything except anal, some nice facials, cim and swallow.
Later
Scooby

Any pics of the girl??

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I can ask about a picture ....... but wouldn't be able to post publicly.  She was worth it though .....5ft 3ish ....slim build pert tits and fully shaved.
Scooby

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

just to let you know she's at the holiday inn tonight until ....9 ..if you want to fuck her email me your number and I'll see if can get you an invite ....am paying 80 for the hour.
Scooby

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
just to let you know she's at the holiday inn tonight until ....9 ..if you want to fuck her email me your number and I'll see if can get you an invite ....am paying 80 for the hour.
Scooby

In future, it may help to post such info with at least one day's notice, as most punters plan ahead, and may not be able to pop out at the last minute.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Nuff said ..not be arranging it though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Get her to join the sister forum, where she can tout / advertise herself to her heart's content in the East Mids section, without being banned:

External Link/Members Only

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Good advice will mention it to her

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Had another good session .... me and a guy called Paul.   
Scooby

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Can I put up an official review in the review section or shall I do it on this thread?

Offline j122