Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobs in Paddington  (Read 1161 times)

Offline naughtygarcon

Hello gents,
Next Friday evening I'm on a train out of Paddington and have a little time for some pre-departure fun.
The last time I was in Paddington, I saw Sweet Maria (External Link/Members Only). I have to say I think her reviews on here are flattering. I didn't find her very enthusiastic, and thought her OWO was pretty average. She certainly isn't the "holy grail" as one person referred to her. But perhaps that was just me.

Sooo, I'm looking for someone else. And it's great OWO that I am after really. Can you help with recommendations? So far I have:

1. New Cookie (External Link/Members Only) who cancelled last time, and hasn't been online since 20/09; and
2. New Hot Christina (External Link/Members Only), who seems to be a good new favourite.

Any thoughts? Very grateful for your input!

NG.

Offline yuiop300

New Cookie is on holiday for a few weeks.  She is very good value for money with her 3hr rate, £230.

Christina is amazing.  Really good OWO and loads of eye contact so she is my pick for your needs.

Naughty Natt is another girl in paddington who I really enjoyed.  Review in my profile.

Adele4u is also highly liked and reviewed here but I haven't seen her personally.  You will have to pre book this one as she gets busy.

Offline naughtygarcon

Thanks, yuiop300. They sound like good recommendations.

If anyone else has any recommendations, please do shout!

Big Cat

I'll second the Naughty Natt recommendation - tongue stud action included