Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuck bus  (Read 2933 times)

Offline radrats

I had to laugh at how dramatic the mirror made this

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

''The hooker said clients could have sex inside the house if they preferred. Our man then made his excuses and left''

Yes, of course he did - the dirty old barstad.

:rolleyes:

iloverachelv

First rule of journalism, always check your sources.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Possibly an innovation in Manchester, but WGs have been plying their trade in them for years in Europe.
I well remember passing quite a few parked up off the Viareggio-Pisa superstrada some years ago. The 'available' ladies were sitting next to their respective campers, reading patiently, waiting for punters.
All very civilised, I thought. Only us Brits could call it a 'fuck bus'!

vw

We have a campervan that pops this way and in the summer had a woman touring on a boat.  Fucked the boat meet up all my mates were in the pub near where it was moored so gave it a miss.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Distraction

We have a campervan that pops this way and in the summer had a woman touring on a boat.  Fucked the boat meet up all my mates were in the pub near where it was moored so gave it a miss.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wonder if you can get done for curb crawling (or a nautical equivalent) in a canal barge?

"I'm sorry officer, I was trying to move past the hooker with her tits out, but the damn boat wouldn't go any faster"

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw one of the girls in this group a couple of years ago (before the bus) and was planning on returning to see her and a couple of the other girls however perhaps a bit too much heat on their "activities" now puts me off.

LL

I wonder if you can get done for curb crawling (or a nautical equivalent) in a canal barge?
I'm coining it bank-skulking for canal boats and wharf-slinking for yachts.

Offline cueball

I saw one of the girls in this group a couple of years ago (before the bus) and was planning on returning to see her and a couple of the other girls however perhaps a bit too much heat on their "activities" now puts me off.

I too have seen one of the lasses involved in the fuck bus (not in the bus though), as Blackpool says, maybe best avoided if the media heat is on em, even for an incall, you don't want your mug in the paper knocking on a door.

vw

I'm coining it bank-skulking for canal boats and wharf-slinking for yachts.
The port holes make for interesting glory holes

Offline Anadin

Why would they mention that sex is for sale near kids? It so odd, as if kids know what's going on or are somehow in danger because sex is happening nearby.

Offline Urban_G

Why would they mention that sex is for sale near kids? It so odd, as if kids know what's going on or are somehow in danger because sex is happening nearby.
Sensationalising. It's just another way they can hit a nerve with the readers.

Offline nigel4498

I remember years back in Southampton when I had a campervan.
The wife and kids were in a church service in the St Mary's area one Sunday. I parked up to wait for them and the passenger door opened and a prossie climbed in and sat there, asked me if I was interested as I already had the bed, had to turn her down then but arranged for her to come to the lock up where I kept the van that night.
Had a great time especially when she had her feet pressing on the roof so I could go in deep.

Offline tazz

I remember reading that this goes on in France, so maybe thats where they got the idea from.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yeah, bit daft parking it outside their incall gaff. I'd imagine some local busybodies will start creating and moaning about things irrespective of fact that the Gloryhole Girlies have probably been discreetly plying their trade there for months/years without bothering anyone.

Offline bob1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This woman works from her fuck-truck, i think its a great idea,wish more girls did it.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Online myothernameis

This woman works from her fuck-truck, i think its a great idea,wish more girls did it.

For fuck sake that's one long profile

Offline cueball

Fuckin hell, that's one hell of a long profile, I needed an haircut by the time I got to the end of it

Offline arthur

This story popped up on the side for me

A punter rang the police to complain he only got 10 mins instead of 30  :D

Offline anyfucker

when the van's a rocking don't come knocking