Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very Busty Claudia in Bristol  (Read 856 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Big titted Pole now in Bristol. :thumbsup:  One positive and 2 neutral UKP reviews. :unknown:

vw

Offline Roth

The duo looks an interesting prospect.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I could easily get lost in that pair of pairs!  :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

serialpunter65

I had the pleasure a few days ago. Was a bit disappointed. She's a big girl and I don't just mean the boobs. In her photos she looks quite petite and very shapely, but not a all - quite a "heavy" girl. Doesn't do everything on her likes list either e.g. CIM, but OWO was good. It wasn't a disastrous punt by any means, but I won't return. The photos are the girl, but very flattering, although she has a pretty face.

vw

I had the pleasure a few days ago. Was a bit disappointed. She's a big girl and I don't just mean the boobs. In her photos she looks quite petite and very shapely, but not a all - quite a "heavy" girl. Doesn't do everything on her likes list either e.g. CIM, but OWO was good. It wasn't a disastrous punt by any means, but I won't return. The photos are the girl, but very flattering, although she has a pretty face.
Left right or both ?

Busty Claudia

Serialpunter... have you ever seen a heavy girl ?????? I don't think so :unknown:
My pictures are real, what you see is what you get and yes I DO cim but at discretion (in condom) but seems you don't get what this means.  :dash:
thank you :D

Offline Roth

Cheers for the intel.  :drinks: