Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Remy2martin Glasgow Cessnock  (Read 1588 times)

1 review(s) for Remy2Martin (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sa69

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a wierd experience here, and maybe I'm being harsh leaving a negative but I certainly didn't have a good time!

I live in England and this girl had been on my HL for some time,she was previously listed as living in London fairly local to me and I had hoped to see her some time.

She never got back to me when I got in touch and I thought she had maybe given up the game etc.

I had a business trip to Glasgow planned for this weekend and noticed that the lady in question had moved from London to Glasgow,so I decided to get in touch again. I was pleased when she got back to me immediately and was happy to see me at my convenience. Address looked ok-ish, tenement on the south side close to Cessnock tube station.

Her profile had previously stated that she was British and I didn't notice that this had been removed recently. I was aware though that her written text / email responses were very poorly written, in stark contrast to her AW page which is very wordy and clearly written by someone with an excellent grasp on our language.

I attended at the agreed time, called when outside and the accent that answered was obviously Romanian (I employ occasional EE girls at one of my businesses and I have a keen ear for their accents) . While on the phone I heard someone saying "he's here" in the background which made me uneasy...

I got the door number but didn't ring immediately as I had become suspicious. What else was she not telling the truth about...

Within 30 seconds two heavy set men in cheap leather jackets walked out of the close and down the road. I decided to walk a big circle of the block and shortly after saw the same men waiting about 100 metres away from the flat. Whatever they were doing they were up to no good.

By this time I knew I wasn't going in there, so I bailed. She sent a few texts asking where I was etc.

I feel that I dodged a bullet here, and I hope that my review here stops anyone else falling into what could be some kind of danger. It seems to me that these individuals have bought / acquired this AW profile and are fronting like they are some kind of independant, classy British We when the reality is very different.

I don't trust the Romanians as a race, certainly not the gypsies anyway - I'm amazed and saddened by the amount of them who have set up in this great city of Glasgow. Half of the girls available today on AW in the town were Romanians and from a  short walk around the city centre this evening after the failed punt I saw lots more Romanian women and men creeping around, eyeballing women, begging, busking etc. I never noticed this before and I used to live here for 7 Years! 

bensonhedges20

Most of the romanians are in springburn cessnock and govanhill

Offline S.X. MacHine

A narrow escape, I think, B&H!
Out of curiosity, I checked the profile. Something not right; nice looking girl, all services offered and, at £100, cheap. So why no feedback?
Sorry to use a cliche, but, if it seems too good to be true, it generally is...
Thankyou for posting; this sort of information is invaluable.

DG

Elite private courtesan? Aye right. The £40, £60, £100 rates are classic Romanian. There's a few 'working' apartments in Cessnock, although the one I've been too was all British, Indigo, Kristina etc.

Offline Burky89

Sorry to hear, I hope you managed to get a pint with another girl though

RandyF

I feel that I dodged a bullet here, and I hope that my review here stops anyone else falling into what could be some kind of danger. It seems to me that these individuals have bought / acquired this AW profile and are fronting like they are some kind of independant, classy British We when the reality is very different.

There's one or more Sergi's in Glasgow currently using generic English-y written profiles.  The pics are now vastly improved and they've even advanced on to photo-shopping them.

E.g External Link/Members OnlyThis filthy gypo skank was run out of London and is now all over Scotland.
Personally I can still spot and smell there stench a mile off, the vermin radar still doing it's job well.

You'd think at some point, these Sergi's would think "Bitches for real listen to me aye - we'd best stop fucking these guys over as badly as we usually do, cos they'll no come back & they'll tell all there pals! - so every now and then suck them off barey, talk to them pretend you like them and tell them they're good at the fuck-fuck".  Doesn't work like that though.  They can fuck punters over every day of the week, even MORE than they do already....and that phone just keeps on ringing. 

Sadly, give it a few weeks and someone will come in here and give this Remy skank a 7/10  :dash:

DG

There's one or more Sergi's in Glasgow currently using generic English-y written profiles.  The pics are now vastly improved and they've even advanced on to photo-shopping them.

E.g External Link/Members OnlyThis filthy gypo skank was run out of London and is now all over Scotland.
Personally I can still spot and smell there stench a mile off, the vermin radar still doing it's job well.

You'd think at some point, these Sergi's would think "Bitches for real listen to me aye - we'd best stop fucking these guys over as badly as we usually do, cos they'll no come back & they'll tell all there pals! - so every now and then suck them off barey, talk to them pretend you like them and tell them they're good at the fuck-fuck".  Doesn't work like that though.  They can fuck punters over every day of the week, even MORE than they do already....and that phone just keeps on ringing. 

Sadly, give it a few weeks and someone will come in here and give this Remy skank a 7/10  :dash:

Randy, you should change your name to MasterCard, that was Priceless  :drinks:

Offline J_H

Doesn't work like that though.  They can fuck punters over every day of the week, even MORE than they do already....and that phone just keeps on ringing. 

[/quote]
That's the bit that fucking sickens me - their phone keep ringing. You'd think by now punters would have got wise to them.
Will some punters never learn?

Offline tazman1002001

I'm glad Romanian hookers are shite and have a bad rep and they gets lots of negative reviews......I think that awesome........because u know what if they were all really good at the jobs then half of us here would be penniless and homeless by now lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Sa69

After this I tried to arrange a last minute replacement - only had more Romanians available though so had to abandon the idea altogether. I was literally texting girls saying:
 "you available"
"yes baby"
"are you independant and British "
" no baby, Roumanie "
" ok no thanks then"
Went through that with about 3 others last night, just silly... 

Offline J_H

I'm glad Romanian hookers are shite and have a bad rep and they gets lots of negative reviews......I think that awesome........because u know what if they were all really good at the jobs then half of us here would be penniless and homeless by now lol
There's more than an iota of truth in that!

Offline seeker

We would be skint but happy ;)
Endless supply of fresh young women
What more can a punter ask for .. :cool:
And then I woke up  :(

Offline mr small

Slim pickings on Saturday, so thought I would take a walk on the dark side and  TOFTT and tried to contact a couple of newish WG's with no feedback on here and very little on AW, one of whom was listed and verified as British but as soon as I heard the EE accent I just hung up.  :diablo:

That's a few times now I have called 'British' girls and got EE accents !!   :scare:

Also noticed some Romanians are now £70 for half hour.  :dash:

Who pays £70 hh for that level of service  :dash:

Offline seeker

I've noticed the price hike as well .
Obviously they think the nicer the stolen pictures
The higher price they can charge
The punter that doesn't walk
Even though the minger behind the door
Will look nothing like the babe in the photo  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline seeker

Sergi's a daft cunt
But obviously