Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Aya (Reading)  (Read 2002 times)

Offline royal_male

Has anyone here seen this lady before?

I thought it was a bit strange, in the sense that a single mum would turn to a WG for excitement..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Nothing on here, so why not TOFTT and FINALLY break your reviewing duck?!

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
she replied to an RB of mine where she offered to text me a face pic.  There was no number on her profile so I emailed to give her my punting email address.  She replied with some rubbish about that email address not working (which it does), and was fairly insistent that I text her instead.  It just felt like she was collecting phone numbers so I blocked her on AW.

I am a bit suspicious of that 'leather and lace' group as a whole.  Loads of girls but hardly any of them generate much feedback at all. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:46:39 pm by Spunky34 »

Offline Danj89

I think it's hit and miss with the leatherandlace girls. They are just normal local English girls. One I saw was my age and local and a great shag I was her first booking but she stopped working and saw me for a little while after until she met her bf. The other was a great gfe and service but  above my age range (Jamie).  had a booking with another set up and she cancelled last minute because I wasn't white. This is annoying as I had mentioned this fact the week before and decided to tell me this 10mins before the booking (used to be hampshirehoney but now gone independent as aurorahot).

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Thanks - good to hear from someone who has met one or two of them.  Somehow I was just never convinced it was legit, but there are a couple of girls on there I would be interested in seeing.  Maybe I will give one of them a go at some point.

Offline pewpewpew

Why would she be collecting phone numbers? Like for what purpose?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Why would she be collecting phone numbers? Like for what purpose?

Worst case scenario - if you didn't have a designated punting phone, your mobile number could be a relatively easy way to find out who your friends and contacts are and use it for blackmail/threats/outing to friends and family (please note I am not accusing this lady of this, but we only have to look at the UKP Blacklist to know it happens).  Someone collecting numbers for a scam might only need one legitimate 'non-punting phone' number to enable them to start blackmailing that person for cash.

In this case, something felt wrong because the email I gave her works fine (It is the one linked to my AW account and nothing else, and the notifications from AW come through fine) so there was no reason not to use that.  Plus, as I said earlier in the thread, I was not convinced the group she is a part of is OK.  I was probably being paranoid, but in this business, I take the view that it's better to be cautious if something doesn't feel right, however small.

Offline markymarkfb

She bid on mine to, i think this is her, can you confirm

External Link/Members Only

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
She bid on mine to, i think this is her, can you confirm

External Link/Members Only

Based on the name and location, I think it is her, but I am not sure.  This profile now bids on my reverse bookings too - but frankly I just don't think the profile gives enough indication about body shape etc to be useful.  I don't really remember enough about the profile in the original post to be able to compare.

Offline markymarkfb

Not to sure if the picture is of someone famous or her

Hidden Image/Members Only

5th Musketeer

Based on the name and location, I think it is her, but I am not sure.  This profile now bids on my reverse bookings too - but frankly I just don't think the profile gives enough indication about body shape etc to be useful.  I don't really remember enough about the profile in the original post to be able to compare.
How could you possibly turn up someone who received this FB on AW
"Angel Aya fluttered in on her Angel's wings to torment and tantalise me with her beauty and amazing warmth. Wonderful, thank you."  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
How could you possibly turn up someone who received this FB on AW
"Angel Aya fluttered in on her Angel's wings to torment and tantalise me with her beauty and amazing warmth. Wonderful, thank you."

And to think this forum generally regards AW feedback as useless fluffy drivel.  Shame on us!

5th Musketeer

And to think this forum generally regards AW feedback as useless fluffy drivel.  Shame on us!
:D :lol: :D