Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky HDF  (Read 905 times)

20 review(s) for xox Nicky xox (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jawill

External Link/Members Only

Saw Carla a few months back and wasn't impressed so thought I'd o and see Nicky today.

The experience was much better! Good comms before and then the usual routine once in. Had a shower then waited in the bedroom and she walked in wearing black lingerie and heels. Omg she looked stunning. Long slender legs, and those tits, I actually had to just sit on the bed and ask her to turn around slowly so I could just take in her amazing figure.

She has a cute squeeky little voice but is far more welcoming than Carla I thought. Lots of kissing (no tongues) before I got her to lay back which she did happily, throwing her legs wide open. Oh what a sight!!

Her pussy tasted lovely and she's very attentive down there. No false moaning like Carla but real groans of pleasure. Licking her clit she came with her legs gripping my face, shaking and fingers gripping my arms. She was incredibly wet lol.

On with the rubber and she sucked my cock while laid on her side playing with her pussy. Amazing blow job, slow, sensual and I actually had to stop her before I came!

On her back next legs up in the air, gorgeous pink pussy on show as she guided me in. Again, no fake groans, and with a lot of hard fast fucking her legs started shaking again, pussy tightened and she came again.

Next on her side, spooning her, she liked this and grabbed my face to kiss me as I held on to her amazing tits and fucked her deep. Her tits by the way look and feel amazing. They are enhanced but feel quite soft. Perfect!

At the end without asking her, she climbed on to the floor  on her knees. I gave her a tenner and unloaded all over her beautiful face as she was looking up at me. I'd saved up quite a bit, so she was covered!

Had another shower and left a happy man. She is really nice, very friendly and didn't feel as 'production line' as it did with Carla. She told me she stays for 10 days then goes home for 3 weeks so I'm not sure how long she's here for now but definately worthy of a visit just to get your hands on that Hungarian body!!!

Offline foreverhung

Phew... nice review, I'm fucking solid reading it..... I'm off....  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

downwiththesickness

She told me she stays for 10 days then goes home for 3 weeks so I'm not sure how long she's here for now but definately worthy of a visit just to get your hands on that Hungarian body!!!

She's going back Saturday, she told me yesterday.

She is amazing though isn't she? She may be the best sex I have had, full stop, bar none. the blowjob alone was knee trembling, I am glad I was laying down otherwise I might have collapsed.
I am going to book an hour before she goes back for sure.

Offline jawill

Yeah the bj was amazing even though it was covered at my request. She just had the right ace, could have quite easily shot my load. I wouldn't say the sex was the best I've ever had (I've had a lot over the years lol) , but it certain ally felt a lot more passionate than it did with Carla. And those long legs wrapped around me, you know..... I might have to pop back as well lol

downwiththesickness

you know..... I might have to pop back as well lol

haha, I am already booked up with her!

Offline mr big

haven't had the pleasure but the reviews/feedback is crazy got to book her

downwiththesickness

She's well worth your time mate. I can't wait for my next session with her. Booked for a full hour this time, requested some outfits, toys and such, gonna go the whole hog!

np500

I envy you d w t s , you have fallen on your feet with your punting and good luck to you, I like others when starting out didn't know about u k punting so was blind for a few months , it was an experience I would't change looking back as it gives you a bit of perspective, but that's mainly because what's done is done and can't change shit, but all good now, enjoy Nicky she sounds great, saw Carla but never got round to Nicky ( to be corrected) still, don't forget, if X factors on , punt.

Offline jawill

Hey Reddevil
To be honest I've been punting for over 20 years now. And on the swinging scene for about 6 so God knows how many women I've banged, but not intending on giving up yet lol. Had some pretty amazing experiences in that time I can tell you!!