Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAAFE: Punters who dare to expect sex for the whole time  (Read 35767 times)

Offline Matium

Some manage both :P

I don't mind sex for the whole time at all, but some people seem to forget that even the most flexible of girls can get uncomfortable after shagging with their ankles by their necks for quite a while. Plus, without clitoral stimulation, most girls can't orgasm through penetrative sex. Even if you're paying the girl to be with you isn't the experience far more fun if both you and the lady are having a good time, no?

That's what the G-Spot thread is for!

:diablo:

James999

Plus, without clitoral stimulation, most girls can't orgasm through penetrative sex. Even if you're paying the girl to be with you isn't the experience far more fun if both you and the lady are having a good time, no?
Possibly true with the older Pro$$ies who have had so much cock their piss flapps are like leather, but the fit younger ones seem not to have this problem  :hi:

Kitty

That's what the G-Spot thread is for!

:diablo:

Thought I was suggesting why some girls might not like an hour of non-stop pussy pounding? Hey ho...

Possibly true with the older Pro$$ies who have had so much cock their piss flapps are like leather, but the fit younger ones seem not to have this problem  :hi:

I smell bullshit James darling ;)

James999

Kitty

Then wash your arse  :hi:

Funny how it only seems to waft about this forum when you post ;)

Offline iName

SuffrageforNuffrage

FIt young pro$$ies don't bother with internet forums, they are to busy getting shagged, if not by punters then by boyfriends etc, and when not shagging they are out partying or shopping, why would they want to discuss the price of condoms on the internet, or moan that guys dare to ring after 7pm, they have a life and simply switch off the phone.

Where as the older wshed up pro$$iies leave their phone on just so they can moan about the fact it rang after 8  :sarcastic:

He shoots, he, erm...........misses *again*! :thumbsdown:  Where is the factual evidence for any of these fanciful claims, James?  It might come as a shock to you, and I certainly wouldn't want to do that as, at you age, and with your likely fragile health as a result, you may have a cardiac arrest!  I for one would NOT want that on my conscience.  But here goes........ones age or aesthetic attributes have, I suspect, very little, if any, correlation between ones presence on or posting in, internet forums. 

I am 27, young, fit, size 8, 5'10", long legs, small pert little tits, tight (yoga keeps my muscles tuned up in case a swift clamping is required, tight round those naughty boys, abusing the parking space without a valid *M.O.T*; read: *Mutually.Obliging.(in the art of)Tomfoolery*  I'm quite hot, as far as is realistic to objectively assess about oneself although what with being lucid and relatively intelligent (shocking for a prossie, i know, James! ;)) I can be sure that the lovely flattery I am sometimes the benefactor of by smart guys who know that's the way to the best OWO, enough folks seem to agree.  Others have even gone as far as to say I'm damn hot (yes, I admit they wanted an extra 63seconds appointment time to be allowed to put their shoes on before being thrust out the door half an hour early, but hey, you take compliments where you get them!.  Others drink coffee so my tea is not to their taste (those deluded fools ;)  And just to let you in on a little secret, James.......if you don't believe me, I PROMISE to try real hard not to care :P

The suggestion hot, young chicks wouldn't be posting on forums as they would be otherwise engaged 'getting fucked' by a punter or a boyfriend is ridiculous to the highest degree!  I hate to break it to you, James, but hot, young chicks, or any chick for that matter!, in a world that does exist outwith your apparent paradigm of experience, dont 'get fucked', they simply 'fuck!'  Shagging is not something that 'gets done' to hot, young chicks.  Shagging is something hot, young chicks DO.  It is, after all, in most cases, a participant 'sport'.  Perhaps you are of the opinion chicks 'get fucked' as that is what you facilitate during your punt is that the prossie is there to 'get it'..........have 'something done TO them' (consensually OF COURSE!!!!!!) rather than WITH them?  Only you can answer that, just the same as only the young hot chicks who may happen to post on here or elsewhere know why they do so.

Moreover, your apparent advancement in years is really showing in your proclamation (repeated again and again and again in your posts) that 'they' would be 'out shopping' or 'clubbing' and.......oh yeah, that's it if these chicks were young and hot and in demand!  You need to get out more, James.  If you didn't spend all your time posting on here because (based on your rational) you are so old and haggard and unattractive and unappealing you might just click onto the reality that 'chicks'; young hot, fat, thin or whatever, successfully manage to participate in more than the three activities you credit them with doing, ie GETTING fucked, shopping and clubbing!  I mean, come on, James, don't let the years pass you by just so fast that you stop actually taking a fresh look around you at the wold.  Hot young, hot chicks post on forums for all the same vast array of reason you punters so and I would never be so patronizing to suggest punters on here have nothing else in their lives just because they do so.

whiterussian

a very nice way with words for a twenty seven year old.  I like someone who communicates well it says a lot about them. :hi:

Offline AnthG

But here goes........ones age or aesthetic attributes have, I suspect, very little, if any, correlation between ones presence on or posting in, internet forums. 

I think its pretty much assured statement that is being made that this is the case.

If not can you name 5 hot 18-25 year old's who post on forums regularly. Any forum, this, Saafe, %%%, auto-censored. I can be fairly safe in the knowledge that you couldn't do it. Or at most seriously struggle to do so.

Unfortunately these type of girls have neither the need nor inclination to use the internet. They have all their needs resolved by real life people. These sort of girls don't even likely know how to use the internet as they have never needed to learn.

If hot young girls do post on forums, it will only be very brielfy. For example this girl clearly only posted as I suggested she was lying and it would affect her business so she posted a rebuttal

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7833.msg128880#msg128880
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

mudlark

This damn post!  I followed the link first time round and made the mistake of reading the whole thread on saafe.  I though at the time how a lot of the women posting on that thread really should get out of this business and thought nothing more of it.  Unusually on my last punt I could feel that even round two wasn't going to last that long and really wanted to prolong the experience so set about delaying the inevitable for a few more minutes... this is when this original linked post popped into my mind and completely dragged me out of the fantasy.  There was no indication that the girl was not enjoying things but I couldn't help but think that secretly she was willing me to finish up. 

The annoying thins is I am still probably going to continue reading posts on saafe...

I think its pretty much assured statement that is being made that this is the case.

If not can you name 5 hot 18-25 year old's who post on forums regularly. Any forum, this, Saafe, %%%, auto-censored. I can be fairly safe in the knowledge that you couldn't do it. Or at most seriously struggle to do so.

Unfortunately these type of girls have neither the need nor inclination to use the internet. They have all their needs resolved by real life people. These sort of girls don't even likely know how to use the internet as they have never needed to learn.

I actually think this is a bit of an old-fashioned way of looking at the internet.  I suspect that the vast majority of 18-25 year olds spend a lot of time on the internet and are very internet literate and spend a lot of time on things like Facebook.  Posting of forums is a little different but many people involved in a hobby or a business would supplement their knowledge and indulge their hobby by posting on forums - hot or not!  It doesn't take two seconds to post on a forum from a smart phone whilst waiting for a punter or travelling on a train or whatever.

Sarahs Back

I have tried many times to get fit, hot pro$$ies to join UKP, never had any success ----- as you quite rightly say, they are too busy earning money.

are you insane! they probably look at the site and see the way the pack of dogs try to rip the girls posts to shreds .....

softlad

are you insane! they probably look at the site and see the way the pack of dogs try to rip the girls posts to shreds .....

Are you a bit of a masochist then Sarah ?  :kiss:

James999

It's only the lies that get ripped to shreds, if a pro$$ie is genuine and doesn't spout crap there is no need to correct them, but when they arrive on here telling us hilw many degrees they have etc etc and yet can just about read and write (poorly) what else would you expect, that we all pretend to believe her  :hi:

Sarahs Back

External Link/Members Only

I've never really taken an interest in saafe and do so only now as I'm on a long boring train ride.

This was the first, and only, thread I've read and I got fed up of this one half way down the first page (so apologies if any prossies eventually came out in defence of the punter).

The gist is that they're slagging off punters who dare to want sex for the whole time they've paid for! Guys who do not cum on cue or pull back from climax are derided and even blacklisted.

The consensus seems to be that we're there, at least in part, to pleasure the prossie. Some even think we hold back because we think it's what the prossie wants...a long session. Some blatantly state the tricks they use to make guys cum sooner.

Are they forgetting they are the service providers? I'm not really that fussed if they thoroughly enjoy themselves. If it's important to them, however, I am happy to take payment and provide the service.

It would be like restauranteurs complaining that customers are coming in, paying for a meal and expecting a meal!

I am sure they would love me to pay for an hour, wank myself off for 5 minutes whilst they tell me about their maff or siense degrees and then leave. Delusional.

I actually agree with you on this one...... I think the girls forget what it is they are paid for!..... I prefer a 5 min chat before (bit cold if we dont)
I always think of an hours full on fucking as not needing to go to the gym later so comes in handy!

Sarahs Back

Sarahs Back

It's only the lies that get ripped to shreds, if a pro$$ie is genuine and doesn't spout crap there is no need to correct them, but when they arrive on here telling us hilw many degrees they have etc etc and yet can just about read and write (poorly) what else would you expect, that we all pretend to believe her  :hi:
you took my post out of context.... I am always sarcastic....
but I was forgetting that whilst I know some of you lot and was known on some of the other sites, that you lot dont know me and what im about  .... so yes I tumbled into a hornets nest with my post.... silly me!

but as I was also banned from pnet  for complaining about reports being deleted I did kind of feel that you lot might like me! but hey who wants a woman on your side!

softlad

I was also banned from pnet  for complaining about reports being deleted I did kind of feel that you lot might like me! but hey who wants a woman on your side!

Anyone with a bit of spirit is ok in my book... :thumbsup:

I think Sarah's like one of us, she tells it how it is and doesn't post with the aim of drumming up business, no wonder the sisterhood banned her.
Once you get your head around James you'll be fine here.  :rose:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:43:41 am by softlad »

Offline Matium

but as I was also banned from pnet  for complaining about reports being deleted I did kind of feel that you lot might like me!

Don't worry about anything Sarah.

The fact that you were banned from Prossienet makes you instantly likeable.

Most of us are either banned or, like me, on permanent lifetime pre-mod.

You'll fit in here!

:)

Sarahs Back

I strangely feel at home here... tee-hee :crazy: :wacko:
and as for getting my head around James......  my head is never going anywhere near James....  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

I did kind of feel that you lot might like me! but hey who wants a woman on your side!
If it means anything I like you Sarah  :kiss:

You seem interesting, and certainly full of energy and certainly liven up this place IMHO.

andrei

this sarah love in is all well and good but i'll be going nowhere near her

some of the personal stuff she let me in on regarding her friends for 5 years, i dread to think what personal info she'd divulge on me if i went to see her

just a bit of balance  :cool:

ncarter

I strangely feel at home here... tee-hee :crazy: :wacko:
and as for getting my head around James......  my head is never going anywhere near James....  :sarcastic:

But would you get round James' head if he asked nicely? :diablo:

Sarahs Back

this sarah love in is all well and good but i'll be going nowhere near her

some of the personal stuff she let me in on regarding her friends for 5 years, i dread to think what personal info she'd divulge on me if i went to see her

just a bit of balance  :cool:
yawn!

Sarahs Back

But would you get round James' head if he asked nicely? :diablo:

but what if he was shit.... I would have to come on here and write an honest report on him....... :sarcastic:

Offline mh

but what if he was shit.... I would have to come on here and write an honest report on him....... :sarcastic:

We know another web site for that  :rolleyes:

sharon

How many 18-25 s that don't know how to use the internet do you guys personally know? Of course everyone uses internet these days and loads of people post on one or another forum, just like me or you lot. Completely different matter is what they are posting. I do read saafe sometimes myself but it doesn't mean that I agree with the girls slagging their clients off. I can see where you are coming from because I don't think we should be discussing our clients at all - let alone on the public forum.
On the other hand you guys do the same and reading your posts i get the feeling that all WG girls are the same - gold diggers, bored with sex. That probably  means that you never met a proper WG loving sex and PROVIDING SERVICE.

Offline NIK

How many 18-25 s that don't know how to use the internet do you guys personally know? Of course everyone uses internet these days and loads of people post on one or another forum, just like me or you lot. Completely different matter is what they are posting. I do read saafe sometimes myself but it doesn't mean that I agree with the girls slagging their clients off. I can see where you are coming from because I don't think we should be discussing our clients at all - let alone on the public forum.
On the other hand you guys do the same and reading your posts i get the feeling that all WG girls are the same - gold diggers, bored with sex. That probably  means that you never met a proper WG loving sex and PROVIDING SERVICE.

Yes we do 'slag' poor service providers and rip off artists off - deservedly so, similarly it is only fair that SAAFE highlights dengerous clients. However they also tend to slag off all clients, in effect slagging off the hand that feeds them..

To quote an annoying cliche, yes all wg's should be treated with respect during an appointment, but then so too should the PAYING client, as he would be in most other service industries. In punting this isn't always the case.
Last summer as I reported elsewhere I walked out on a girl who immediately looked at me and behaved as if I'd come to relieve her of £150 rather than give it to her.

Should you care to read my book you will see that in half a lifetime's punting this has been a common occurance.
The difference is these days I am much more liklely to walk before handing over the cash.

Gooner4Life

I never book for more than 30 minutes. I go simply for the physical act, I get everything else off my wife. I think in a way that men who have these longer appointments in a way are trying to replace something missing in their lives, and think that paying a prostitute will give them that. It won't.

Melb

I never book for more than 30 minutes. I go simply for the physical act, I get everything else off my wife. I think in a way that men who have these longer appointments in a way are trying to replace something missing in their lives, and think that paying a prostitute will give them that. It won't.

A lot of truth in this, in my opinion.
I used to be one of these men.

ncarter

Again I agree, but it depends on your attitude, yes I do book longer appointments for that 'GFE' and seeking something more than just physical sex, however I am wise up enough to know that I am paying for a 'fantasy' or maybe a 'normal reality and intimacy' but that once the time is up and I walk out the door it is all over. Almost like a fix. I hate living the conventional life that many people live (and many feel we should all conform to) and to be honest I haven't looked for a relationship since I started punting as I enjoy living  how I want to and importantly I am happy and content. There is nothing wrong in my opinion with this, however there are some who do go into this with the wrong mentality and maybe struggle to disconnect the fiction from reality.

One also could say that married men or those with a partner who visit pro$$ies are looking to replace something missing in their lives as well. It's all swings and roundabouts :drinks:

Gooner4Life

Again I agree, but it depends on your attitude, yes I do book longer appointments for that 'GFE' and seeking something more than just physical sex, however I am wise up enough to know that I am paying for a 'fantasy' or maybe a 'normal reality and intimacy' but that once the time is up and I walk out the door it is all over. Almost like a fix. I hate living the conventional life that many people live (and many feel we should all conform to) and to be honest I haven't looked for a relationship since I started punting as I enjoy living  how I want to and importantly I am happy and content. There is nothing wrong in my opinion with this, however there are some who do go into this with the wrong mentality and maybe struggle to disconnect the fiction from reality.

One also could say that married men or those with a partner who visit pro$$ies are looking to replace something missing in their lives as well. It's all swings and roundabouts :drinks:
You have a point, I do visit hookers to get things that I don't get from my wife, but they are purely physical. I read some trip reports and they read like a romantic novel. "She was a wonderful lover". No she isn't, she is a hooker not a lover. I also never understand why people want to pay £150 an hour to have a meal with a hooker. If you want all that, get a girlfriend.

Sailormack

You have a point, I do visit hookers to get things that I don't get from my wife, but they are purely physical. I read some trip reports and they read like a romantic novel. "She was a wonderful lover". No she isn't, she is a hooker not a lover. I also never understand why people want to pay £150 an hour to have a meal with a hooker. If you want all that, get a girlfriend.

Couldn't agree more... for me it is only about the sex and with someone that I can't pull in real life. Most of the escorts I see are under 30 and I have no interest in a romantic liason. What I want is a strong sexual connection and to feel amazing for the time I am with her. I don't want to have dinner but I may take a small gesture of a gift to a regular just to set the mood.

Once a month I go for a hot towel shave, facial massage and haircut and have been going to the same girl for years. I have no interest in her sexually but when I leave I feel a million dollars because I am pampered and she is great at making me feel good and makes a point of ensuring I return. I wouldn't want to go to dinner prior to this so why should seeing a pro$$ie be any different?

Women want men to be men, these fluffy characters turn the stomach of them. However they will say the opposite because it is their livelyhood. I think a lot of guys would benefit from learning some game which would enhance their punting experiences.

It's all about the sexual connection  :rose:

ncarter

Ah, understand, your comment referred to Fluffies. I thought it was aimed more at all single men who visit pro$$ies. Fair enough, a misunderstanding on my behalf. I agree as well with Sailormack that yes it is the pampering niceties which attract me, but I do realise everything ends the moment I leave the room.

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
Sounds like a plan, put them straight into the bad providers section with a cut and paste of their Post on Saafe  :hi:

Would that be any SAAFE member or just the ones posting bad advice ? :(

I will say I am a member of SAAFE and it is a very good thing for warnings on dangerous punters , and there is some very good advice on there  , Especially the parts that are not in the forum,  Theres also some bad advice , at the end of the day the reader can make there own mind up on what to make of the advice given  .  I will say that the more prolific posters/mods ect seem to be fair and give out good advice............But , there is a minority of  ladies who dont enjoy the job but they are free to post what they like.

I recall reading the threads in question and i was very tempted to say something regarding the WG who didnt like  receiving oral . That seemed very bizzare to me as RO is one of the best parts of the job  :P. I decided to keep my mouth shut as its not my business at the end of the day. Those posts come across to me as the WG "venting" rather than suggesting others should stop doing RO or whatever.

I had to post when i read another thread on saafe where someone implied that all WG under £100 are tramps. crap at the job , desperate , pimped ect. . . had to put them straight on that and let them know im very happy earning what maybe small money to some WG , but  is still a damn good wage to me  :rolleyes: ( and im not pimped , desperate ect)

I know this forum n saafe dont get on . I dont post on either forum much , and Ive stayed out of discussions on saafe/sisterhood on here and out of UKP chat on there , as the threads are nothing to do with me/ it doesnt really effect me and i wouldnt want to loose access to either site.

So , back to the point   :) , would you blacklist ALL saafe members as bad providers?  Or just those who have wrote advice on timewasting/tricking punters.

Louise 100% British

I don't think they are all bad.
The main moderators seem to be up themselves.
They don't welcome you, just tell you that you are posting the wrong section.
I only like it for the hidden forum, i.e I HAD to post 15 times before I was able to see it lol! I don't really see how that makes a difference??
Also I don't think everyone is a bad wg from that forum (just the majority haha!)

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
. I do read saafe sometimes myself but it doesn't mean that I agree with the girls slagging their clients off.

Agreed.

Ive no problem admitting that   ive posted and slagged off  idiots in the "how not to book an escort world championships" ,  after ive had abusive/creepy  messages on AW , nasty crank phone calls , men asking if you will have sex with a dog  :vomit: ect .

The point is those people were not  and never will be clients , but just random and nasty internet trolls . All WG need an outlet to vent on those kinds of things or it could drive you nuts  ...... However thats different to slagging off ACTUAL  clients , which is something i wouldnt do

( unless they were dangerous and they warranted a warning )

I must admit to cringing when i read some of the things some women write ( not just on saafe , but in general ) , especially when they are writing in their workign name !! EG - Pulling apart guys bedroom skills , if the poor guys read such things it is not nice for them  :(. It is easy to see that some dont enjoy the job. Ive also read a lot where it seems to me that the WG does like the job too , swings and roundabouts

As always , people can make up their own minds and decide if they would book that WG or not

Louise 100% British

I do not enjoy my job all of the time, but I do for the majority.
It pays a great wage, and I do meet some lovely guys too.
Don't be so sure about the slagging off client section, I think a majority are clients just walking off cos they don't like what they see :unknown:
IMO, of course they are the ones that know for sure.
But really if you actually read the comments on there, you know its just them hating their job, you never get that many "stinking" clients in a day :unknown:
Also, they have a voice, they could tell the guy to have a wash!

teutonic

Has anyone experienced what I call "clamping" - where the girl uses kegal/pelvic floor exercises to make the guy cum quicker?

No, but to be honest, I would very much welcome a girl to do that sometimes... takes me fucking ages to cum with a condom on. An hour usually. Must be me they were writing about there.  :lol: But I'm not doing it on purpose.

Offline AnthG

I only like it for the hidden forum, i.e I HAD to post 15 times before I was able to see it lol! I don't really see how that makes a difference??

It will be so they can catch and ban all the guys who join before they get enough posts to see the hidden parts. Probably they collate all the IPs from %%% of all the punters so they will know when any of them post on there to ban ASAP.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I do not enjoy my job all of the time, but I do for the majority.
It pays a great wage, and I do meet some lovely guys too.
Don't be so sure about the slagging off client section, I think a majority are clients just walking off cos they don't like what they see :unknown:
IMO, of course they are the ones that know for sure.
But really if you actually read the comments on there, you know its just them hating their job, you never get that many "stinking" clients in a day :unknown:
Also, they have a voice, they could tell the guy to have a wash!
I've yet to meet anyone who enjoys their work all the time, just about everyone has to deal with idiots and timewasters, even if they are self-employed.

With regards walking, there are a number of reasons why I would walk – not liking what I see as you mentioned is one of them, the prossie has a face-on and looks like a grumpy bitch, the place looks like a shit hole (if it's in a rough area I probably wouldn't even see her), there's a man present, bait & switch (that includes using old pics) and a few others.

Littlehottie

I think if a punter can manage an hour of hard shagging he should get it, I have no problems providing that can't see the reasoning for moaning about you guys for "getting your moneys worth"

If a guys comes in 5 minutes of an hours booking then he should be encouraged to go again.

If the girls are moaning just because they are sore then they should take less bookings so they can recover.

Chatting is only part of the GFE and it only really serves to relax a client as many are a mix or nervous and excited.

Some clients are happy once they have come despite a quick draw but it should be up to them whether they leave it at one or go for two or even three.

You guys pay for time and should get what you want out of that time.

Offline Marmalade

One reason prossies don't get shagged for an hour is cos they are a tad boring for that long. No disrespect, but there's no deep personal communication, they don't have very interesting lives and their skills are predominantly cash-related. An hour shagging a civvy girl for an hour or more in different positions and prolonging orgasm can be very good fun but a prossie is a bit like being one up from a hole in the wall. It's one of the reasons I like LMP or foreign shag-buildings where you can do several prossies in an hour and choose a better one (that day) to shoot the load. Making it 'last' longer than ten minutes - even with Xaviera Hollander, is just fantasy, like wanking inside her cunt. Fantasy's fine, but some 'holodecks' are a better use of free time than others.

With prossies, if you really do want to spend a lot of time, or most of it, shagging, I think it is helpful to plan the fantasy yourself rather than rely on her. There is a slight conflict of interest otherwise. You need to know exactly what you want, know or plan your capabilities, and have enough small-talk change to engage her and keep her fruit machine humming over. You can always, as an alternative, believe its something else.

Offline Marmalade

I don't get it why people feel the need to sound off about other forums. Who gives a shit whether someone wants to use a forum other than UKP?

And then to make broad generalisations as if a forum spoke with one voice, that everybody who wrote there was the same, doesn't say much for what we have to talk about.

I see a thread about Saafe or %%% and I think why bother opening it?? If I found those places interesting I'd go there.

:rolleyes:

ParisB

Would that be any SAAFE member or just the ones posting bad advice ? :(

I will say I am a member of SAAFE and it is a very good thing for warnings on dangerous punters , and there is some very good advice on there  , Especially the parts that are not in the forum,  Theres also some bad advice , at the end of the day the reader can make there own mind up on what to make of the advice given  .  I will say that the more prolific posters/mods ect seem to be fair and give out good advice............But , there is a minority of  ladies who dont enjoy the job but they are free to post what they like.

I recall reading the threads in question and i was very tempted to say something regarding the WG who didnt like  receiving oral . That seemed very bizzare to me as RO is one of the best parts of the job  :P. I decided to keep my mouth shut as its not my business at the end of the day. Those posts come across to me as the WG "venting" rather than suggesting others should stop doing RO or whatever.

I had to post when i read another thread on saafe where someone implied that all WG under £100 are tramps. crap at the job , desperate , pimped ect. . . had to put them straight on that and let them know im very happy earning what maybe small money to some WG , but  is still a damn good wage to me  :rolleyes: ( and im not pimped , desperate ect)

I know this forum n saafe dont get on . I dont post on either forum much , and Ive stayed out of discussions on saafe/sisterhood on here and out of UKP chat on there , as the threads are nothing to do with me/ it doesnt really effect me and i wouldnt want to loose access to either site.

So , back to the point   :) , would you blacklist ALL saafe members as bad providers?  Or just those who have wrote advice on timewasting/tricking punters.

I remember that post about reverse oral and though that it was a bit strange but each to their own
with regards to what they are comfortable with

personally  i have only ever posted twice about bad clients and that was the guy  who was the notorious pillow man and he had a new number which i wanted girls to be aware of it h and another guy who travel around but he has been pretty awful to a lot of girls doing outcalls in both bristol and london threatening them and grabbing them up as they enter then refusing to pay but standing in front of the door and not letting them leave  and i had his new number and i posted that  because in my opinion he is potentially dangerous
timewaster - no shows i don't post because they might not be a time waster or no show for other people plus i have a pretty high tolerance for most thing that would really bother other people and let it go over my head 

Uglybugball

Had a look at the SAAFE site.

An eye opener with what some of the twats get up to. (punters)

The minority can spoil it for the majority.

NWescort

External Link/Members Only

I've never really taken an interest in saafe and do so only now as I'm on a long boring train ride.

This was the first, and only, thread I've read and I got fed up of this one half way down the first page (so apologies if any prossies eventually came out in defence of the punter).

The gist is that they're slagging off punters who dare to want sex for the whole time they've paid for! Guys who do not cum on cue or pull back from climax are derided and even blacklisted.

The consensus seems to be that we're there, at least in part, to pleasure the prossie. Some even think we hold back because we think it's what the prossie wants...a long session. Some blatantly state the tricks they use to make guys cum sooner.

Are they forgetting they are the service providers? I'm not really that fussed if they thoroughly enjoy themselves. If it's important to them, however, I am happy to take payment and provide the service.

It would be like restauranteurs complaining that customers are coming in, paying for a meal and expecting a meal!

I am sure they would love me to pay for an hour, wank myself off for 5 minutes whilst they tell me about their maff or siense degrees and then leave. Delusional.

Theres nothing sexy about being banged away constantly for an hour, with no foreplay, oral, kissing or anything else, i suspect thats what they are on about, believe it or not even though you are paying and should get what you want most girls want to atleast be spoken to and treaten like a human being, not a blow up sex doll during their time with you

I wouldnt like it (non stop penetration) myself but am happy to spend the whole session doing different sexual things and mix it up a bit

I market myself towards men looking for a mutually pleasurable GFE where Im not being used as a wank sock, this does me well and I now attract the clients I am compatible with, rather than marketing myself to a type of client who wants a different kind of service to what i offer

SAAFE is a forum for WGS to vent with their peers, we do come across disrespectful, boundary pushing arseholes sometimes that dont even deserve to be in our beds, go on the Ebay forum where sellers vent with others over troublesome buyers, ever had a moan with your co workers about your boss/difficult customers?

Ive been a WG for numerous years and read many forums but this is one of the nastiest against wgs I've read yet, some of the comments in the negative report section are disgusting, and really if any MPs read that its no wonder they are putting punters out there as evil abusers who need to be criminalized, it honestly makes punters look bad all round even though the majority have never used a forum!

it annoys me as I have so many lovely clients who would never speak about women the way I've seen some posters on here! Fire away all you like but its the truth, makes every punter look bad xx

NWescort

The bit in the first post about blacklisting someone for banging away being "hard work" made me smile(grimace!). "Earning" probably £150 for lying on a bed for an hour, that's really hard work isn't it. Some of these tarts really don't know how good they have it, in all business dealings you have to take good and bad.

Ha! Sorry just had to say, must be bitter that girls have the means to put in their phones 'too much hard work' when a client has been hard to see compared to most others

I believe being honest about the type of meet you would like as a WG will help you satisfy your clients, believe it or not there is loads of clients out there that want the lady to have just as good a time as he, and I market and snatch these clients

If you like to spend your hour kissing, having 69, oral both ways and sex with your client make it clear so that bang bang technique-less clients avoid you

Im 21, size 8 too so not old or fat either :D

Your clearly very very ignorant about everything else that goes with being a WG, other than lying on a bed (like social stigma, often having to lie to family, the risk of violence, being robbed) also to give a good service you need to put all your emotion and energy into the meeting, so your client has the best of you, concentrate solely on him and making him feel good and wanted, and believe me that can take it out of you!

terrible, I hope I never come across a client like you! You hold much contempt for us ladies, dare i say, bitter you end up paying?

Offline Marmalade

SAAFE is a forum for WGS to vent with their peers {snip meaningless rant that somehow appeared on the UKP forum rather than SAAFE}
Fortunately there are a few WGs capable of posting on a men's forum that do not make all WGs look bad with meaningless rants. :)

I don't go on SAAFE. If I did I would not be offended by the meaningless fucking whining of a minority. That minority need help. Saafe is probably the best ploace for them - they can have a whine, get it off their chests, and either go back to work or get a proper job. Even the complaining (as opposed to whining) probably serves a purpose on there, as it makes newbie prossies aware of the dangers of their profession - and maybe how to rise above being a total female twat.

This is a punters forum. I don't post on your drivelboard - why do you have to post on here? Are you so stupid as to imagine everyone will read your post and go, "Oh golly gosh, the light has fickin dawned, I am a born-again-fluffie, hallelujah, take my wallet!" No, you will simply get the same crap I would get if I went on drivelboard and moaned about the attitude of some of the shits or sisterhood or merely unevolved types on there. And I don't even class them all togather as you do us.
On saafe the best thing you can do (apart from whine  :rolleyes: ) is warn newbies about real assholes that you probably come across occasionally and, tbh, get kicked off here almost as quickly (there was an example just the opther day.

Undersand the difference between tone and fact. A lot of WGs are 'nice' and do a 'nice' service. A lot are shits that take advantage of punters. We warn punters against the shits. If your lack of self-esteem and vulnerable ego make you feel we are geting at you - well we possibly are after the rant you just posted, and well deserved. This is a forum. not real life. Learn the difference.

Offline Marmalade

NWescort

Fortunately there are a few WGs capable of posting on a men's forum that do not make all WGs look bad with meaningless rants. :)

I don't go on SAAFE. If I did I would not be offended by the meaningless fucking whining of a minority. That minority need help. Saafe is probably the best ploace for them - they can have a whine, get it off their chests, and either go back to work or get a proper job. Even the complaining (as opposed to whining) probably serves a purpose on there, as it makes newbie prossies aware of the dangers of their profession - and maybe how to rise above being a total female twat.

This is a punters forum. I don't post on your drivelboard - why do you have to post on here? Are you so stupid as to imagine everyone will read your post and go, "Oh golly gosh, the light has fickin dawned, I am a born-again-fluffie, hallelujah, take my wallet!" No, you will simply get the same crap I would get if I went on drivelboard and moaned about the attitude of some of the shits or sisterhood or merely unevolved types on there. And I don't even class them all togather as you do us.
On saafe the best thing you can do (apart from whine  :rolleyes: ) is warn newbies about real assholes that you probably come across occasionally and, tbh, get kicked off here almost as quickly (there was an example just the opther day.

Undersand the difference between tone and fact. A lot of WGs are 'nice' and do a 'nice' service. A lot are shits that take advantage of punters. We warn punters against the shits. If your lack of self-esteem and vulnerable ego make you feel we are geting at you - well we possibly are after the rant you just posted, and well deserved. This is a forum. not real life. Learn the difference.

Wow, you just showed yourself then with your long winded, name calling post! I dont believe I warrant being called 'stupid'? (but then again, thats all bitter men like you can do, throw insults around!)

And actually it wasnt meant to be on saafe, maybe pay a bit more attention to what WGs actually think and you may have some better punts, as to be so bitter you must have plenty of bad ones!

Where did I say girls dont rip punters off? You slate SAAFE because some girls post about shitty clients (and I do agree that there are girls on saafe that dont enjoy the job and shouldnt be doing it), yet the tone against WGs is far worse here! Regularly referring to us as 'sluts' 'whores' etc, with that attitude if taken into the booking its no wonder they had a shit punt!

The only 'whining' done then was you, what a ridiculously immature post from someone whos presumably, a grown man?