Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes a good sex party  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Lowie1973

So it appears at least one set of sex party organisers are reading this forum.
Shouldn't we take advantage and tell them what we're looking for ?
From my perspective there's three things
1) Quality of girls - this is tough for organisers as obviously we all like different types of girls ! I'm looking for pretty and slim English girls with filthy habits.
2) Services - it's a gang bang - so DP CIM Facials and Anal are pretty much a given ? But I've been to plenty of vanilla parties where it was just covered penetration and mostly 1:1 (needless to say I never went back )
3) Ratio / Price - for me this is over played by many. I'm not that bothered about ratio - but I know lots of other punters really want to get their value for money. I know I'm not going to be fucking solidly throughout the party at my age - so I'm happy sharing and watching. The best party I ever went to was one girl and 10 guys - but I guess three girls to 10 guys would be a better average. I really don't think it has to be 2:1 as some people insist.
Cost wise it depends on the length and scarcity. You will be paying more in our region because parties are rare - you cannot compare to London prices as there's no competition in the market (yet) I think a party should be three hours and be around the £175 mark - but others would disagree.
What do others think ?

KingAlpha

I'd distinguish a gangbang from a party for starters! I take a gangbang to be 1 or maybe 2 girls and multiple punters, whereas a party is several girls and a bunch of punters according to some sort of ratio. I've tried both and found them to be very different types of event.

Re parties I look to balance price with killer/filler ratio. Like OP am not too bothered about ratios. There has to be one girl I'm really interested to see though, if only on the basis of photos.

Offline Lowie1973

Hi
I think the gangbang / party distinction is a good point.
I think I'm very much a gangbang person and tend to judge parties unfairly on how much like a gangbang they are.
I also think the killer / filler ratio is useful - I certainly have attended several events simply because of one girl on the list - equally though have avoided some events because of the names attending

The happy one

I have been to a gangbang 10 plus guys two girls and walked just was too much of a cock fight to get in.

Been to parties where the ratio was one to one where guys did not turn up that was fun but a little boring and although the ladies were hot there was no atmosphere

I have enjoyed the ones the most where there is a few guys and girls up to about 3:1 three hours plus

Natasha's in London is the bench mark for me

They were 4 hr but you could come for an hour, two, three or stay for the four. I think they were around the £300 mark for the whole party

But it was great as you could dip in and out of each girl as you wanted

Hawkwind71

I am not in a position to comment other than I am booked for my first party.

Nervous Yes, excited Yes, willing to share Yes.

It will be the thrill of the unknown WG, so not worried if I fancy them or not, its all about the thrill. That is why we discuss the pros and cons of having a regular so much. The party is more like buying the lotto ticket than renting the car, moreover the same car every time.

Whether it works out for me or not doesn't matter, at least I can then say been there done that.   :yahoo:

The happy one

What party are you going to

Travelling down to London or one of the new ones in the area

Hawkwind71

What party are you going to

Travelling down to London or one of the new ones in the area

Have to keep it secret I'm afraid, all this stuff with Mcfly has made me wary....

.... I promise to share everything afterwards  :yahoo:

The happy one

Hawkwind71

Offline Lowie1973

I seem to have missed a story about McFly - always preferred Busted !

vt

I seem to have missed a story about McFly - always preferred Busted !

After what he did, I think everyone hopes he gets McBusted!  ;)

vt

As to the original question, following your format, my criteria are as follows:

1. Quality of girls...I don't mind some variety in looks & ethnicities, I'm past seeking my 'type', knowing that many types of girls can be sexy. I do prefer girls aged 18-30 with an upper limit of 35 for the very well-preserved. I prefer slim girls, I don't mind a bit curvy if it's firm and she's beautiful, but no flab, cellulite or BBWs please!   :)

2. Services...yes, as many as possible...but above all it's attitude...friendliness, willingness & natural responsiveness that sets the best from the also-rans.

3. Ratio/price...I am used to 2 hr 2:1 ratio parties, but busy parties are fun, so I don't mind if the ratio widens further as long as that's reflected in the price and maybe a longer duration. I don't see why parties in the provinces need to be more expensive than in London, almost everything else is cheaper outside London, so why not parties? I'm currently paying £140 for 2 hrs at 2:1 or £100 for 3 hrs at 3:1 with a well-known provider...I can't see why they need to be significantly poorer value than this, unless the providers are being greedy.

The happy one

As to the original question, following your format, my criteria are as follows:

1. Quality of girls...I don't mind some variety in looks & ethnicities, I'm past seeking my 'type', knowing that many types of girls can be sexy. I do prefer girls aged 18-30 with an upper limit of 35 for the very well-preserved. I prefer slim girls, I don't mind a bit curvy if it's firm and she's beautiful, but no flab, cellulite or BBWs please!   :)

2. Services...yes, as many as possible...but above all it's attitude...friendliness, willingness & natural responsiveness that sets the best from the also-rans.

3. Ratio/price...I am used to 2 hr 2:1 ratio parties, but busy parties are fun, so I don't mind if the ratio widens further as long as that's reflected in the price and maybe a longer duration. I don't see why parties in the provinces need to be more expensive than in London, almost everything else is cheaper outside London, so why not parties? I'm currently paying £140 for 2 hrs at 2:1 or £100 for 3 hrs at 3:1 with a well-known provider...I can't see why they need to be significantly poorer value than this, unless the providers are being greedy.

Hi

What parties do you go to and where abouts are they

vt

Hi

What parties do you go to and where abouts are they

You have to travel out of the region...down the M11 to LMP now Phoenix Club or across the A14 to their new set-up TLC-Club...but until a local provider comes up with a reliable, appealing, VFM offering that's probably what I'll continue to do...check out my reviews...

External Link/Members Only

The happy one

Lol

Sorry not giving up four hours of my day travelling to parties

To me each hour of my day is worth £80 to me

So not only would I have the expense of the party but the travel costs and then the dead time while I travel

After saying that I do have to pop into London from time to time so might give one a go

vt

After saying that I do have to pop into London from time to time so might give one a go

Yes, obviously makes more sense if you have another reason for the journey...kill 2 (or 6) birds with one stone!  ;)

essextaxi

lmp £160 two hours 2/1 ratio private club £100 3/1 ratio.guess it depends what you want.and where you live etc,im in east coast so London 2hour drive congestion parking.midlands same deal.maybe I should move.just goes to show that living this way that there is no where with in a 2hour reach by car.crazy really.an a party for £300. for four hours would be great.if ratio ok an it is the full 4 hours.

Offline Steve2

So it appears at least one set of sex party organisers are reading this forum.
Shouldn't we take advantage and tell them what we're looking for ?
From my perspective there's three things
1) Quality of girls - this is tough for organisers as obviously we all like different types of girls ! I'm looking for pretty and slim English girls with filthy habits. Very rare
2) Services - it's a gang bang - so DP CIM Facials and Anal are pretty much a given ? But I've been to plenty of vanilla parties where it was just covered penetration and mostly 1:1 (needless to say I never went back )Again very rare
3) Ratio / Price - for me this is over played by many. I'm not that bothered about ratio - but I know lots of other punters really want to get their value for money. I know I'm not going to be fucking solidly throughout the party at my age - so I'm happy sharing and watching. The best party I ever went to was one girl and 10 guys - but I guess three girls to 10 guys would be a better average. I really don't think it has to be 2:1 as some people insist.
Cost wise it depends on the length and scarcity. You will be paying more in our region because parties are rare - you cannot compare to London prices as there's no competition in the market (yet) I think a party should be three hours and be around the £175 mark - but others would disagree.
What do others think ?

This maybe the closest. Often mainly English girls

Monday 19th October is an Anal party so should cover most of your wish list. £65 for non members for 4 hrs, £45 for members

The happy one

Monday 19th October is an Anal party so should cover most of your wish list. £65 for non members for 4 hrs, £45 for members

This could be just me here.

2hr each way plus parking and if I am honest there is no comparison between the girls It really does prove that you get what you pay for.

Sorry that party with the travel and the mine up is to far and looks too rough as well

as I have anal dp and even airtight on my door step

thanks for the heads up though am sure they will be for someone on a budget

Offline Steve2

2hr each way plus parking and if I am honest there is no comparison between the girls It really does prove that you get what you pay for.

Sorry that party with the travel and the mine up is to far and looks too rough as well

as I have anal dp and even airtight on my door step

Can you write that again in English?

The happy one

The happy one

2hr each way plus parking and if I am honest there is no comparison between the girls at the different parties. It really does prove that you get what you pay for.

Sorry that party with the travel and the line  up is to far and looks too rough as well

as I have anal dp and even airtight on my door step with the Cambridge party

The happy one

vt

That highlights just how overpriced the parties in the East are!   :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

That highlights just how overpriced the parties in the East are!   :rolleyes:

Not just the East VT, but in the same local area

:hi:

vt

Not just the East VT, but in the same local area

:hi:

Well, Private costs £45-75, depending on the type of party and membership status...R3tro are slightly cheaper (£40-60) and TLC are a bit more (£100)...probably accounted for by the differences in quality/number of girls and ratios...is that what you mean? Are there others?

Isn't there one where you have to buy the condoms as extras?  :wacko:

You gotta say though, even with these 3, the Midlands is the party capital of the UK!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 03:34:35 pm by vt »