Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessi Love  (Read 3016 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/jessi+love -

Services:
£50 for half an hour of OWO,  doggy & Mish

Saw Jessi love (or Diana) in E15 this past week. First tried ringing at around 11am but phone was off. Tried again at midday and got a response. Voice on other end spoke good English as I made my appointment - she later texted me her postcode and, later on, her door number.

Locale was a newbuild, intercom/buzzer-operated apartment building on Romford Rd, Stratford. Once inside the block, I made my way through the empty lobby and into the lift. Diana greeted me by popping her head around the door as I approached the apartment.

She's was indeed the woman in body/non facial pics. She's about 5'3 with what I thought was a very South Asian appearance. Nonetheless, she does look around her stated age. Stated body description was pretty accurate aswell, although a bit more apple-shaped in the flesh. softly spoken, she was neither chatty or quiet; which we all
like!

Her all-over hygiene was average; I doubted I was her first of the day. Owo was decent, with attention paid to my sack and inner thighs. She is rather tight (I only inserted cock, so dunno if she allows fingers). She's pretty submissive overall.

Unfortunately, Diana saw the post-punt small talk as a chance to literally tell me her life story, along with the hardships of working girl life. I just politely concurred whilst speedily dressing. I'm not completely oblivious to WG's circumstances, but I'd rather not have them thrown in my face and destroying post-punt relaxation.

Offline JamesRockford

Unfortunately, Diana saw the post-punt small talk as a chance to literally tell me her life story, along with the hardships of working girl life. I just politely concurred whilst speedily dressing. I'm not completely oblivious to WG's circumstances, but I'd rather not have them thrown in my face and destroying post-punt relaxation.

Danke.  That's all I needed to know. Gestrichen!

Offline nevi

She's put her prices up since that post....£70 for 30 mins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramrodronnie

Was she working in London when you saw her OP? Only she has Strood on her profile where she is now?  :unknown:

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Yeah, she was working out of a newbuild flat in Stratford when I saw her