Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor  (Read 2684 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code.

Ok its about a week that anyones done a review for the beautiful Miss Taylor, so heres mine.

Comms were spot on. done within a couple of messages on AW.
Informed me she had just returned from holiday and had had white bits she would show me...if I was lucky.

Location is in Hebburn ,about a 5 min drive  for me.
Easy to find....and easy to park nearby.

Normally I dont go for younger girls but Tori has such a glowing reputation I thought I`d have a go...so to speak.
Text sent when Iam parking car about 2 mins walk away....waited a few mins for return text and exact location given.

Door opened and what greeted me  was a vision of complete beauty.
Tori is absolutely stunning...you`ll all know this....dressed in black silk robe with matching underwear and huge heels.

Little peck on the cheek as an introduction, and then lead into the bedroom....now I have to confess here....When Tori was in front of me with that gorgeous arse on show, a thought occurred......if I pushed her up against the wall and fucked her there and then....would I get arrested.

Anyway, I resisted that temptation, and the drink I was offered, and sorted out the PW.

Tori leaves the room ( a pet hate of mine) and returns with a drink for her self.
We have a nice chat, mainly about her holiday, and then a nice DFK......and then into some serious OWO...she`s good....very good.
Got to see her "white bits"....and even lick a couple of them
Its difficult to make this review different to anyone elses because basically its all the same things happening on a 30  min booking.

The highlight however, was doggy.....oh fuck....that beautiful girl....on her knees....legs spread....just for me......another thought occurred......nothing to do with the police this time.........Would I have time to take a plaster cast of her arse....without her knowing.

Anyway, I though not and decided that I would fuck her instead....and it was fucking great boys....just fucking great.
Tori is making some very incouraging noises and its lovley....like dipping your cock in a warm pot of honey......not that I`ve done that mind....but I`d imagine thats what its like.

And so Iam doing it nice and slow and thinking that this moment is so special that nothing could spoil it......and another thought occurs....when did Hebburn last have an earthquake?......coz I`ll bet the bastard comes in the next 5 mins and ruins this.

Anyway it didnt come....but I fucking did!!!!!.....boy did I!!!!.

Little clean up...and then a quick chat, and I was on my way.

A couple of little niggles, that others have pointed out as well.
She obviously shares the place with another girl ...I could hear her walking about at one stage....and could hear another guys voice.
Probably wasted 5 mins waiting for the exact location text and Tori getting her drink.

However......she is fucking gorgeous so she can be forgiven this time.

Thanks for reading

Offline FLYING BLUE

Absolute top girl in my opinion....few come close to her :)

password02

Yes a top girl in the North East along with a few others including Brooke Knights

Offline johnr1

Seen them all in my time but Tori tops the lot imo, I know when people look at the aw profile and see all my positive feedback only for her they must think what a boring bloke only seeing the one girl all the time

Online toon972

She is doing duos with Lily D next week. :wacko:

Offline sesalovdarlo

I dont see the fuss with her (TT) TBH, her ass and body are decent, but her OWO is below average. No CIM or facials makes it a bit bland. However something is telling me to give her another try so may give her a second visit.

Lilly on the other hand, CIM, facials, gargle the lot  :D

Offline AnthG

I dont see the fuss with her (TT) TBH, her ass and body are decent, but her OWO is below average. No CIM or facials makes it a bit bland. However something is telling me to give her another try so may give her a second visit.

Tori's OWO is fantastic. The best oral I have ever had by some margin on it too. She is the oral queen and could (and should) teach lessons on it to other girls.

If you felt it was only bland and are planning on going back to see her a second time I would suggest using veet for men and getting rid of all hair in the region to ensure better chances the second time for better oral as it may have been due to this. Or possibly Tori was just having an off day when you seen her and wasn't feeling well or something.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

Below average services, and sharing .i dont get the attraction, never ever been interested in her
And nothing in this to suggest otherwise sorry

Thanks though

Offline johnr1

Below average services, and sharing .i dont get the attraction, never ever been interested in her

Thanks though

That's your opinion and that's fine we all like different things in life, it would be a strange world if we are all the same, and therefore I agree she wont be to every body's liking but still must satisfy about 90 % I guess, anyway out of interest who does float your todger? I may have had an encounter so it would be interesting to compare, or if it was a PSE you like then thats not Tori as she is much more GFE       

Offline Tiger63

Thanks though

So who does interest you then.....because if Tori isnt up to your standard  I`d love to meet the girl that is better.
Maybe you could hoy a review up about this girl

GeordieBadass

I don't see what all the fuss is about either although she is a nice girl she just doesn't do it for me. Too much GFE not enough PSE. She had a nice bod but there are as good about if not better.  Seen her on her own and with Lilly and both were average experiences. The trick of disappearing off out of the room for several minutes each time pisses me off too especially as on both occasions the booking started late.

Offline jarrovian

I have to agree with seasolovdarlo and Houdini, however as has been stated most seem to find her amazing so she must be doing something right. However on anths point about owo, the best I have had was of South shielsds  Tia (adultwork south tyneside). It must have been about 3 years ago since I saw her but the bj lives long in the memory. Nice girl as well, don't know why I haven't been back

Offline AnthG

The trick of disappearing off out of the room for several minutes each time pisses me off too especially as on both occasions the booking started late.

So do people not say something at the time if this occurs?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

So who does interest you then.....because if Tori isnt up to your standard  I`d love to meet the girl that is better.
Maybe you could hoy a review up about this girl

She just doesnt do the serviced im interested in.yes she is well reviewed so fair enough she must be good, just not for me,

Lily D is my type

Rod trotter

That's your opinion and that's fine we all like different things in life, it would be a strange world if we are all the same, and therefore I agree she wont be to every body's liking but still must satisfy about 90 % I guess, anyway out of interest who does float your todger? I may have had an encounter so it would be interesting to compare, or if it was a PSE you like then thats not Tori as she is much more GFE       

I like inbetween GFE and PSE if there is such a thing.

Lily D is the nearest thing to the perfect punt for me

Offline Tiger63

I like inbetween GFE and PSE if there is such a thing.

Lily D is the nearest thing to the perfect punt for me

Sort of thing I go for.

password02

Thanks though

You have your opinion but can you at least tell us who you would have a punt with?

I would be interested to read who you have seen - ?  Perhaps a review?  At least break your review duck !! 

Offline jarrovian

Fair point, haven't done many reviews myself because I'm crap on the keyboard and they take me ages to write, but at least I've made a bit of an effort and at least made the odd comment on girls I have seen

Offline sesalovdarlo

Tori's OWO is fantastic. The best oral I have ever had by some margin on it too. She is the oral queen and could (and should) teach lessons on it to other girls.

If you felt it was only bland and are planning on going back to see her a second time I would suggest using veet for men and getting rid of all hair in the region to ensure better chances the second time for better oral as it may have been due to this. Or possibly Tori was just having an off day when you seen her and wasn't feeling well or something.

Deffo not a hair or hygiene problem I can assure you. She make all the right noises and slurps but in reality did not feel much. She seem very churpy to me In fact we clicked really well. Just didn't rate her owo at all.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I have to agree with seasolovdarlo and Houdini, however as has been stated most seem to find her amazing so she must be doing something right. However on anths point about owo, the best I have had was of South shielsds  Tia (adultwork south tyneside). It must have been about 3 years ago since I saw her but the bj lives long in the memory. Nice girl as well, don't know why I haven't been back

South Shields TIA is the best owo I agree with you. Iv had a few girls who give oral like this, it's about how it feels on your cock not the noises and acting performed when doing it. It is oral like Tia's that has raised the bar for me and hence why I thought TT was under par.

Also Savannah has raised the bar for oral expectations also.

But to the point that is related to this review, TT Was very very friendly and there was something about her i liked but the owl and lack of service IMO was not up to par, however it may require a second visit, I don't know.

Offline foreverchanges

TT Was very very friendly and there was something about her i liked but the owl and lack of service IMO was not up to par, however it may require a second visit, I don't know.

I know London Street Sauna in Edinburgh was famous for having a resident parrot for many years but I never realised Tori had an owl....sorry couldn't resist it. ;)

Offline flash1965

Looks like Tori is going on tour to Nottingham with Lily D.

Offline Eurypides

OWO is very subjective.  My cock is cut so I think I prefer it a certain way which may differ from others.  I'm also not a huge fan of super deep throat.  Usually when a girl tries full deep throating I'm kind of thinking "neat trick, but go back to doing what you were doing before and start hitting all those nerve endings again".  I often try and get them on the right track by tactfully suggesting "I loved it what you were doing before..."

Tori's technique is pretty excellent in my estimation.  She was also giving me plenty of eye contact with that naughty glint of hers when I saw her the other week :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

OWO is very subjective.  My cock is cut so I think I prefer it a certain way which may differ from others.  I'm also not a huge fan of super deep throat.  Usually when a girl tries full deep throating I'm kind of thinking "neat trick, but go back to doing what you were doing before and start hitting all those nerve endings again".  I often try and get them on the right track by tactfully suggesting "I loved it what you were doing before..."

Tori's technique is pretty excellent in my estimation.  She was also giving me plenty of eye contact with that naughty glint of hers when I saw her the other week :thumbsup:

When you are 51 and there is a girl like that doing that to you....life is pretty good :D :cool:

Offline sesalovdarlo

I 100% agree with the deepthroat cool trick but it doesn't feel pleasurable your cock end squashing against the back of her throat. Not sure what the obsession is tbh