Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LilyHart & Kavita. Pure Greed.  (Read 6355 times)

unclesweetheart

Do you mean that apart from vetting on Twitter ( Can you vet someone there ??!!) she wants to vet punters using our UKP profiles/posts?
Seems a bit of a random and unfair imposition expecting her regulars here to pass on interested member PM's enquiries to her via PM's!
Or have I just misunderstood her MO?

Well I've just texted her to ask about the number thing but I expect Mr B is right when he says she wouldn't want it made public. Seems to me that vetting people based on their contribtions to UKP makes more sense than using the feedback system on AW.

If anyone wants their numbers passed on to Kav I don't mind doing it. Not sure she has a MO, exactly: she's just feeling her way back into the game, I think.

Offline tantric talents

Seems to me that vetting people based on their contributions to UKP makes more sense than using the feedback system on AW.
Thanks UncleS :hi:
That would certainly open a whole new can of worms here though wouldn't it!

yorkshire123

Well I've just texted her to ask about the number thing but I expect Mr B is right when he says she wouldn't want it made public. Seems to me that vetting people based on their contribtions to UKP makes more sense than using the feedback system on AW.

If anyone wants their numbers passed on to Kav I don't mind doing it. Not sure she has a MO, exactly: she's just feeling her way back into the game, I think.

When she was new on here I got a (possible tongue in cheek) chance of a meeting but decided it was way too travel to shag an unknown.
However I will be fucked if I'm going to pass my phone number onto a unknown punter so he can pass it on to her.

I'm sure you are a stand up guy & quite innocently trying to help the girl & fellow punters out but the whole scenario sounds very pimpish to me.

unclesweetheart

When she was new on here I got a (possible tongue in cheek) chance of a meeting but decided it was way too travel to shag an unknown.
However I will be fucked if I'm going to pass my phone number onto a unknown punter so he can pass it on to her.

I'm sure you are a stand up guy & quite innocently trying to help the girl & fellow punters out but the whole scenario sounds very pimpish to me.

Well I'm obviously not her pimp fgs! As far as passing people's details on goes, I think that's ok surely? I got a chance to see Lindsey earlier than I'd otherwise have done because a guy on her gave me some contact details. At the end of the day all we're doing is passing on information: it's up to the girl what happens next. And no, I don't get a cut of the proceeds.

Offline Vivago

Surprised that Kav is back on the game. Thought she would have graduated by now and be doing a proper job.

But she is a splendid fuck and an Indian girl lovers wildest dream come true,
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Hobbit

I completely agree with you on this one. If a girl wants business then she should get a website, or advertise on Adultwork but definitely not give out her number to a fluffy so that he can pimp her out!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline nervyfooker

re kavita
although i have got nothing much to hide i don't want prossies to know my online
profile.i don't like the idea of being "vetted" either,its a bit American.

Offline Hobbit

re kavita
although i have got nothing much to hide i don't want prossies to know my online
profile.i don't like the idea of being "vetted" either,its a bit American.

+1

Offline tantric talents

Well I'm obviously not her pimp fgs! As far as passing people's details on goes, I think that's ok surely? I got a chance to see Lindsey earlier than I'd otherwise have done because a guy on her gave me some contact details. At the end of the day all we're doing is passing on information: it's up to the girl what happens next. And no, I don't get a cut of the proceeds.
Well just to get things straight, I personally wasn't suggesting that at all and think you are a genuine member here, and I don't disagree about passing on information.
My dilemma was simply that I could not see, nor understand how and why Kavita would want to get business mostly through Twitter?

That's the only reason why I was suggesting her name be posted here, which I did once for Khloe who, it would appear, unfairly lost her AW account.

As to a girl using UKP reviews to vet a potential client, let me remind everyone that MM was once considered "kosher" and any girl looking at his reviews might have thought " well he looks ok, he's seen so and so..." In the light of the current shenanigans I understand everybody's reticence.

yorkshire123

I completely agree with you on this one. If a girl wants business then she should get a website, or advertise on Adultwork but definitely not give out her number to a fluffy so that he can pimp her out!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Can I make it clear I said the scenario sounded pimpish, I'm not accusing the guy of it in any way.

And I'm also sure this will be miss read so yet again I'm not accusing uncle of anything but based on the current MCcry shit would anyone feel comfortable passing on their own number to another on-line persona?     

Offline Hobbit

Can I make it clear I said the scenario sounded pimpish, I'm not accusing the guy of it in any way.

And I'm also sure this will be miss read so yet again I'm not accusing uncle of anything but based on the current MCcry shit would anyone feel comfortable passing on their own number to another on-line persona?   

No body is calling anyone a pimp. Like you said the whole scenario sounds weird and I certainly would not want to hand out my number to another punter.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:45:29 pm by Hobbit »

vw

No body is calling anyone a pimp. Like you said the whole scenario sounds weird and I certainly would not want to hand out my number to another punter.

So translate this for us then.

definitely not give out her number to a fluffy so that he can pimp her out!

Offline Hobbit

So translate this for us then.

Well, if it's mis-read then I apologise. But I just find it weird that a girl will give her number to a regular to hand out. That's all! I'm sure Unclesweatheart has good intentions and I'm sorry if it came across wrong.

Offline Shenshiro

Just read some of her old reviews and she's posted here in the past. Though she hasn't logged in for a month, if she can wouldn't a better option be for anyone interested to PM her here? Saves you some hassle and would be easier for her I guess.

Offline tantric talents

But I just find it weird that a girl will give her number to a regular to hand out.
Its not weird at all, nor is it something without precedent here for girls whose profiles have been pooped on by AW.
I don't know if Kavita ever posted her number in the public domain domain in AW. If she did, then I don't see the problem in having it posted here.
On the other hand if she relied solely on AW emails and feedbacks to agree a punt or a phone call, her reticence now would be understandable.

vw

Its not weird at all, nor is it something without precedent here for girls whose profiles have been pooped on by AW.
I don't know if Kavita ever posted her number in the public domain domain in AW. If she did, then I don't see the problem in having it posted here.
On the other hand if she relied solely on AW emails and feedbacks to agree a punt or a phone call, her reticence now would be understandable.
And she has twitter  :scare: mentioned on here, takes 1 min to set up a temporary account to follow her wait for follow back message then delete twitter !

Fortune favours the brave

Offline smiths

McFly or not I wouldn't give my number to a punter I have had no dealings with, quite simple for me, no WG is worth the hassle, no number no business off me. In Kavitas case she also had a 6inch max cock limit, no idea if that is still the case but I don't qualify if it is anyway. ;)

Offline tantric talents

McFly or not I wouldn't give my number to a punter I have had no dealings with, quite simple for me, no WG is worth the hassle, no number no business off me. In Kavitas case she also had a 6inch max cock limit, no idea if that is still the case but I don't qualify if it is anyway. ;)
I think this has all got a bit twisted Smiths.
It was really more about the punter accessing her number via a PM from a member who knew her ( with her consent of course)  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Like many girls, Kav never published her no. on AW.

The pm's I have received have been from punters here who had already made contact with her in some way, so I was nudging her (no pun intended) on their behalf. While they may have given me certain details to help reconcile their contact I would not have been comfortable asking them for their phone number on her behalf, be that a punting number or not.

Offline tantric talents

Like many girls, Kav never published her no. on AW.

The pm's I have received have been from punters here who had already made contact with her in some way, so I was nudging her (no pun intended) on their behalf. While they may have given me certain details to help reconcile their contact I would not have been comfortable asking them for their phone number on her behalf, be that a punting number or not.
Fair do's  :hi:

theGOAT

twitter: @kavita_lipstick is her twitter tag.

Thanks for the review USH. Fluffy as my belly button, but always a great read  :lol:

I've just requested access to Kav's Twitter.  I notice she states she is a "kipper" - whatever that is??

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

I notice she states she is a "kipper" - whatever that is??
No idea but JRC will know this one from Cabbieblog.com
Kipper Season – The time of year when business is a bit slack, supposedly from when cabbies could only afford to eat kippers instead of steak (nowadays we retire to our Tuscan villas and wait until the American tourists return).

unclesweetheart

Thanks for the review USH. Fluffy as my belly button, but always a great read  :lol:

I've just requested access to Kav's Twitter.  I notice she states she is a "kipper" - whatever that is??

Cheers!  :drinks:

Leopard doesn't change its spots, Mr TH!

Kipper= UKIP-er. I had to ask Kav myself. So naturally we don't talk politics much.

Offline tantric talents

Leopard doesn't change its spots, Mr TH!

Kipper= UKIP-er. I had to ask Kav myself. So naturally we don't talk politics much.
Would seem Kav has something in common with a certain cabbie after all.  :D

Offline claretandblue

Her way of working is very back to front especially in view of the antics with mcfly

Most punters don't want to jump through lots of hoops, just call or text a number and make a booking, not interested in twitter and other related nonsense

Clearly this girl is very good and has lots of regulars but if she is "easing" herself back into this line of work more regularly it will be interesting to see if she continues with this method of communication

Online molloy

Clearly this girl is very good and has lots of regulars but if she is "easing" herself back into this line of work more regularly it will be interesting to see if she continues with this method of communication

She might have been reading this thread - now back on AW! For how long, who knows.

External Link/Members Only

edit: Gone now.

Watch this space for a  future edit when she appears again.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:26:31 pm by molloy »

Offline tantric talents

She might have been reading this thread - now back on AW! For how long, who knows.

External Link/Members Only
2 minutes!
Poor girl. Do you suppose some bastard old disgruntled punter is falsely reporting her to AW ?
Did you manage to get a screen grab with an email address for her?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:29:15 pm by tantric talents »

Offline fisherofsouls

Gone from Twitter as well (if @Kavita_Lipstick was indeed her)... I'm sensing a slight lack of commitment lol