Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhitexx - Edinburgh  (Read 3197 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ally McFeel

Talked about a fair bit on this forum already so I decided to go see her a few months ago, finally getting round to putting up a review. I'll keep it brief.

link: External Link/Members Only

Flat on a fairly quiet street in the Fountainbridge/Polwarth sort of area of town. Easy enough to find. Place was clean and tidy.

Details
She was easy to get a hold of over AW, comms were good.

Lily is a slim brunette in her 20s. Could maybe be described as a girl next door type but with a few tattoos. She's well spoken and easy to get along with. I liked her.

Things got started with some DFK and really good OWO. I managed to sample most of what she advertised, even a bit of filming which was great fun. She seemed to genuinely enjoy herself which was bonus.

Overall
8/10
PROS: Nice girl, good body, good at what she does, good comms, no 'extras' that you have to shell out more cash for
CONS: Can't really think of any genuine negatives

Offline Happy99

Unless its an AMAZING 10/10 can't really be considered...

DG

FFS mate, hope you've had more punts than the 3 you have reviewed? :scare: No wonder you're looking for a 10/10 girl.

Offline tazman1002001

FFS mate, hope you've had more punts than the 3 you have reviewed? :scare: No wonder you're looking for a 10/10 girl.

He/she is a sad trolling arsehole..... And suspected working girl ...well that's my thoughts...... And you're right looks like "she" only shares negative review......... :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline JJ72

I managed to sample most of what she advertised, even a bit of filming which was great fun.

What did you film and did she ask to charge for this?
I figured most WGs were against such a thing otherwise

PuntAMunter

What did you film and did she ask to charge for this?
I figured most WGs were against such a thing otherwise
Profile clearly states ALL items on likes list available at no extra charge and Being Filmed is there.

Shame I rarely get that far north as she looks just my type!

Offline Marmalade

Interesting to see her profile is still up and I thought she was talking about retiring. Contributed openly on UKP for a while and mostly pretty ok cred. Seems her circumstances keep changing.

DG

Lily is definitely my type physically, but call me picky, I just can't go the 'professional', touring, full time WG.

MrBridger

If you ever find one I'm sure you'll let us all know. I see you've reported DG for being nasty to you  :cry: but IMHO he's spot on.

Offline Happyjose

If you ever find one I'm sure you'll let us all know. I see you've reported DG for being nasty to you  :cry: but IMHO he's spot on.

Seems a bit petty to be bothering admin with. Why not just ignore or sort out by PM like big boys?

DG

Haha irony strikes!! I was actually being sympathetic, hoping the guy had at least had a few decent punts. What a knob  :dash:

Further to the above, it appears it was Tazman he was reporting Mr Bridger; but still a knob IMO. :hi:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:39:53 pm by DG »

Offline Marmalade

Anyone reporting anyone for anything other than a clear breach of the rules is a knob and a loose one at that. You know the sort of knob that just falls off in your hand and makes a rattling noise on the floor... :mad:  :sarcastic: :crazy: They should go back to mumsnet.  :) :hi:

RandyF

Lovely Lily  :rose: :coolgirl:

If she was West-coast based she'd have been christened a Glasgow Superstar years ago.  But in Edinburgh...oh well, there all a bit more aloof and stand offish ken.

MrBridger

Haha irony strikes!! I was actually being sympathetic, hoping the guy had at least had a few decent punts. What a knob  :dash:

Further to the above, it appears it was Tazman he was reporting Mr Bridger; but still a knob IMO. :hi:

My mistake, but Tazman was right to call him out on his post. What possible purpose could that comment have had other than to big himself up? It's no use to anyone.

By my reckoning anyone with 2,000 posts and 30 reviews under his belt can say whatever the fuck he likes and reporting him to admin is like being the kid at school who's always running off to teacher when someone has a pop at him for being an arse.

Oh and by the way I think the nickname 'Happy' is the biggest irony as he's clearly anything but.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:23:06 pm by MrBridger »

Offline Happy99

My mistake, but Tazman was right to call him out on his post. What possible purpose could that comment have had other than to big himself up? It's no use to anyone.

By my reckoning anyone with 2,000 posts and 30 reviews under his belt can say whatever the fuck he likes and reporting him to admin is like being the kid at school who's always running off to teacher when someone has a pop at him for being an arse.

Oh and by the way I think the nickname 'Happy' is the biggest irony as he's clearly anything but.

You'll be sucking each others toes next...the sexuality of the actor in your pic says it all.  :lol:

MrBridger

You'll be sucking each others toes next...the sexuality of the actor in your pic says it all.  :lol:

Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit. Well done dear boy. In the words of Jilted John's ex girlfriend Julie, "He's more of a man than you'll ever be".

Offline tazman1002001

Saddo99 report away to Admin..... I guarantee the last laugh will be with me  :D :thumbsup: :drinks:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Problem Child

Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit. Well done dear boy. In the words of Jilted John's ex girlfriend Julie, "He's more of a man than you'll ever be".

Happy'll get his mate Barry to hit him. He'd flatten him..