Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this blonde from hamiltons?  (Read 620 times)

Josh66

Her body looks hot but has anyone seen her that would like to confirm if she has a good face?

External Link/Members Only

slow and low

Which one, tbh most of this looks dodgy as none of the girls advertised are what is commonly available on the main agency sites, be careful.

Josh66

Which one, tbh most of this looks dodgy as none of the girls advertised are what is commonly available on the main agency sites, be careful.

the blonde girl called alicia.

slow and low

Be cautious, lot of money for essentially an unverified picture.

Sunil_N

I  have seen her , she is girl next door type, didn't do owo(She told she never does that , but not sure though ) but does dfk  She has a nice ass, average sized boobs (not too big or small) . She sucked my balls though for quite sometime , sine owo wasn't available I compensated on making her to suck balls :) . Other than the owo thing she gives a good service. The photos in the site are heavily photo shopped. Her body is not that good as in photos.

SuitedandBooted

Saw her when she first started and found her to be quite shy but once warmed up was fine. Possibly received a slightly better service then the previous poster, but have not returned and seen a few of the other girls at that agency instead. Must write up some reviews soon.

Sunil_N

Blair is the best, great service and looks. The new girls are very restrictive not even owo and charges 200 to 300.