Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KendalXxxxx  (Read 1540 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No, not that Kendall  :lol:

Just come across this profile on AW, looks very new but she also looks bloody fit. Anyone got any info on her?

If I can get to Wakey, I'd TOFTT but not sure when I will be over that way.

Offline anonyorks

Looks like a revenge profile IMO or fake

Offline winkywanky

First there was Kendal Mintcake. Then there was Kendal Fruitcake.

Offline stevedave

After my initial FUCKING HELL reaction, I actually read the profile properly didn't just drool over the pics.

I'd say not English (ok by me) and the alert on the profile is a concern...presumably this is due to being quite new. Not sure about the revenge profile...usually someone doing that wouldn't go to the lengths of paying to be "available today", but I could be wrong.

Will keep an eye on the profile for now...

Offline winkywanky

I think you're right about the revenge profile thing. I don't think it is.

Offline stevedave

Hmmm, interesting. She now has AW feedback, seemingly from a genuine punter IMO.

Very interesting...

Offline wristjob

I was interested in seeing her and at 60p I thought it's worth getting the PG. Very much less flattering pictures in the PG

Iblisuk

Went to see her in a Wakey Hotel, Got there and she'd obviously had a busy couple of days...no make up, hair a mess, but I thought can get over these and walk in room stank of fag smoke....ex smoker hates the smell now ..I walked.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the feedback chaps. I have seen some of her pics on another website (barby's) and it's amazing how good she can look in some pics, and how rough she can look in others...safe to say there are plenty of others I fancy seeing before her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen this picture used on a profile under a different name. I can't remember what she was called though.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Was it a Yorkshire profile do you think, Ali? When she first appeared, and the fake review was posted, someone said she used to work up in the North East?

That's one of the pics of her which I quite like, personally, but on some of the others she looks a bit rough.

Offline cueball

Was it a Yorkshire profile do you think, Ali? When she first appeared, and the fake review was posted, someone said she used to work up in the North East?

That's one of the pics of her which I quite like, personally, but on some of the others she looks a bit rough.

See my post earlier in the thread pal, I think that's her

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Yorkshire is most likely as I don't tend to check any other listings. It could just be a name change, as I would remember two Kendals in the same area, much I like I know there are two Scarlett Roses, only in different areas.

Offline stevedave

See my post earlier in the thread pal, I think that's her

Yeah that's the one, same lass...she was pretty much brand new on AW then and had gone straight onto my HL, so when the poster said it had been "a few weeks in the planning", I thought it was a bit fishy. Fortunately, the lying twat managed to get himself banned not too long after that!

Offline Sheffsteve123

Under a different name now but still the same person

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see her today after a fair while trying to sort something and I can say I was pleasantly surprised. I was a bit apprehinsive at first because when I arrived she didn't answer a call to confirm the room location etc but a 5 minute or so delay she got in touch ( room service was on the rounds) I can also confirm its the girl in the picture above, nothing shady going on. She's nice and curvy if that's what you like gets super wet and gives great owo with completion of anywhere you choose

Offline cueball

Under a different name now but still the same person

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see her today after a fair while trying to sort something and I can say I was pleasantly surprised. I was a bit apprehinsive at first because when I arrived she didn't answer a call to confirm the room location etc but a 5 minute or so delay she got in touch ( room service was on the rounds) I can also confirm its the girl in the picture above, nothing shady going on. She's nice and curvy if that's what you like gets super wet and gives great owo with completion of anywhere you choose

Was that an outcall to you or an incall to her?

I ask because if it's an incall, I presume she works hotels then?

Right side of curvy, she'd go on the to do list
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:35:57 pm by cueball »

Offline Sheffsteve123

Was that an outcall to you or an incall to her?

I ask because if it's an incall, I presume she works hotels then?

Right side of curvy, she'd go on the to do list

Incall and it was literally just of junction 39 from the m1, she asked me to park down the side and use that entrance because there's no staff