Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique C - Sudbury Town  (Read 2114 times)

7 review(s) for MONIQUE C (1 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I may be too kind in giving her a neutral, this was bordering negative and on another day I may have given her a negative.

Not a bad looking milf - however she lacks any enthusiasm and that is the biggest letdown of the punt.
Kissing was mostly lip kissing and only during foreplay and initiated by me. None whatsoever during sex. Hardly any FK and it lacked any kind of passion.
OWO was ok but she was wanking me off a lot before and after OWO.
Nice tits, sucked and played with them. No fingering but any other play on the outside is fine.
Sex was ok, she made some small noises indicating she was enjoying it, however again it lacked any passion or enthusiasm and she made no eye contact.

A quiet girl, smiles but the punt is filled with awkward silences. I did read her previous reviews but I was passing through the area and my other plans didn't work out so I decided to give her a go. It wasn't a disaster but I won't be returning either.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Spot on Review. I have seen her a few times when she was in a flat in Wembley one of my first punts!!  A lot older that her profile suggest, I would say late 40s No enthusiasm, mechanical, only positive is that she only £40 for 30mins. :thumbsdown:

Offline Markus

I arranged to see her tomorrow. Thanks for the review, going to cancel. Saved me a wasted journey  ;)

Offline PatrickCarnes

My first punt with her about 3 years ago in Tottenham was great. She let me throw her around the room and gave as good as she got. Each subsequent punt got less and less interaction from her, so the obvious thing was to drop her.

Offline london39

I saw her about a month ago. Older and bigger than in photos. Nicely surprised actually. Her tits are way bigger now but so are her hips and belly. I do prefer that though.

Had the same blank feeling shag. Made me cum twice. Only 60 per hour and she let me take photos and I was happy. Considering her price I think she deserves a positive review. Not many offer that level for 60 quid.

Anybody want to see her picture of body let me know.
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

kanto

Anybody want to see her picture of body let me know.

I wouldn't mind a (more) up to date photo. Cheers

Offline thetinman007

Mate, I wouldn't mind either especially if she's got bigger boobs now. PM me of your want.

Offline tom269u001

I saw her 4 years ago now (rated her NEGATIVE). I said I would not return and have not.

Just checked her profile out. It's still a work of fiction!

She must be well into her 50s by now (mid 50s maybe)! 41 is taking the piss. The photos have not changed!

"Girlfriend experience" - nope, you won't get that!
Kissing (at discretion) - err, which means - NO CHANCE!
Enjoys list - "French Kissing (at discretion)" - see above!

If you read all the reports on her, they are all, arguably, negative. Punters did not get the service described.

Not worth £60. Don't be tempted guys.

Offline Steve2

I saw her about the same time, at the same flat in South Harrow where Lola Bell was

Nothing made me want to return